WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Who do u want the most and the less to become ur father?( vongola guardians only please...^^)
Member
5746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/23/09

FullMoon91 wrote:

hahaha...^^
but wat about i-pin n hibari?^^ll
I wonder..-.-ll
I-pin likes hibari a lot ryt?^^
hahaha


It's because of her master. And saw him! her master! Its a hibari look alike! They're like twins! I hope god shower many hibari on the world. [and amano-sensei is the god]

Member
5746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/23/09

Cheery-o wrote:

Yea, she saw TYL!I-Pin in his dreams and it turned into regular I-Pin xD I wonder if Ryohei and Hana realize it's Lambo and I-Pin that they liked ten years later xD


Now that you said it, both Ryohei and Hana thought that the TYL Lambo and I-pin is whom they love, but, after 10 years, they are the one who's together! Don't you think its.... destiny?! Hahaha!
Member
9945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ( ・∀・)/ in my lal...
Offline
Posted 6/23/09 , edited 6/23/09
ipin like hibari because he looks like fong^^ (ipin's master)

hehehe^^ & i think fong is hibari's long lost martial art master father!:D

thats what i just said^^ (about ipin & hana & lambo &ryhoei)
plus pls quote everything into a post..
Member
2561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere...
Offline
Posted 6/23/09

ichiruki_renyuixv wrote:


Cheery-o wrote:

Yea, she saw TYL!I-Pin in his dreams and it turned into regular I-Pin xD I wonder if Ryohei and Hana realize it's Lambo and I-Pin that they liked ten years later xD


Now that you said it, both Ryohei and Hana thought that the TYL Lambo and I-pin is whom they love, but, after 10 years, they are the one who's together! Don't you think its.... destiny?! Hahaha!


hahaha..^^
but I'd rather see ryohei w/ i-pin..^^
hahaha..^^
i-pin is kinda cute...>=3
Member
9945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ( ・∀・)/ in my lal...
Offline
Posted 6/23/09
i-pin goes with lambo^^
the brocoli monster & the egg head xD
Member
2561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere...
Offline
Posted 6/23/09

theGirlx wrote:

i-pin goes with lambo^^
the brocoli monster & the egg head xD


is it?0.0
they kinda cute 2gether..
but still, i dun really like hana..^^ll
hahaha
Member
9945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ( ・∀・)/ in my lal...
Offline
Posted 6/24/09

FullMoon91 wrote:


theGirlx wrote:

i-pin goes with lambo^^
the brocoli monster & the egg head xD


is it?0.0
they kinda cute 2gether..
but still, i dun really like hana..^^ll
hahaha


why not??:D hana is nice to kyoko, like a big sister!!
kyoko is soo lucky^^ have a big sister & big brother xD
Member
2561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere...
Offline
Posted 6/24/09

theGirlx wrote:


FullMoon91 wrote:


theGirlx wrote:

i-pin goes with lambo^^
the brocoli monster & the egg head xD


is it?0.0
they kinda cute 2gether..
but still, i dun really like hana..^^ll
hahaha


why not??:D hana is nice to kyoko, like a big sister!!
kyoko is soo lucky^^ have a big sister & big brother xD


just 2 kyoko..^^ll
hahaha..^^
i don't know..^^ll
i just don't feel lyk it when I see her..^^
hahaa..^^
but, i dun like chrome more..^^ll
Member
9945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ( ・∀・)/ in my lal...
Offline
Posted 6/24/09
and to others!!:D
yes me agree!!
dun rly like chrome >:3
Member
5746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/24/09

theGirlx wrote:

ipin like hibari because he looks like fong^^ (ipin's master)

hehehe^^ & i think fong is hibari's long lost martial art master father!:D

thats what i just said^^ (about ipin & hana & lambo &ryhoei)
plus pls quote everything into a post..


Im very sorry. I get confused. Haha!
Member
9945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ( ・∀・)/ in my lal...
Offline
Posted 6/24/09

ichiruki_renyuixv wrote:


theGirlx wrote:

ipin like hibari because he looks like fong^^ (ipin's master)

hehehe^^ & i think fong is hibari's long lost martial art master father!:D

thats what i just said^^ (about ipin & hana & lambo &ryhoei)
plus pls quote everything into a post..


Im very sorry. I get confused. Haha!


Then its ok i guess^^
nice avatar xD
Member
5746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/24/09
Did you ever notice? Chrome is just like a medium for communicate with mukuro, she's useless before, to me, i think she just have importance this arc because mukuro isnt with her anymore
Member
17967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Varia Castle
Offline
Posted 6/24/09
Yea, I wanna see her do something :O
Member
2561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere...
Offline
Posted 6/25/09
hm..
she's kinda worthless 4 me...-.-ll
remember when she fought w/ sum1 from varia, she'd lost if only mukuro didn't show up..^^
hahhaa...
and her face is kinda a perv face..-.-ll
Member
9945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ( ・∀・)/ in my lal...
Offline
Posted 6/25/09
lol xD i think she act high n mighty xD

and the glo xinia incident...
she ought to thank mukuro xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.