First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Calling for Cast & Crew Members
Staff
25363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / EARTH. ...maybe? ouo
Offline
Posted 8/4/09
hey, canada-kun, can I be the scriptwriter?
*smiles sweetly*
Director
2337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 8/4/09
Of course we do need a script writer
Staff
25363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / EARTH. ...maybe? ouo
Offline
Posted 8/4/09

RanmaChan3687 wrote:

Of course we do need a script writer


yay~ ...uhh, can i be a cast member as well~ (lol, I'm demanding too much...OTL)
Director
2337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 8/4/09

darkdeath07 wrote:


RanmaChan3687 wrote:

Of course we do need a script writer


yay~ ...uhh, can i be a cast member as well~ (lol, I'm demanding too much...OTL)


Sure you can ^-^

Staff
1218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / i realized that i...
Offline
Posted 8/7/09
tee hee, claiming republic of france, if you want me~ as for the cast position, an actor as well? :3
Director
2337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 8/7/09
Welcome to the company France-San and yes you can be an actor <3
Staff
1940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/11/09
Canada-san, I am willing to assist in any possible way...

If neccesary, I could help with props of the sorts... Painting backgrounds, making things that are of use...
Director
2337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 8/11/09

Perfectly_Insane wrote:

Canada-san, I am willing to assist in any possible way...

If neccesary, I could help with props of the sorts... Painting backgrounds, making things that are of use...


Of course Japan-San

Head Department
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your desk
Offline
Posted 10/10/09
Canada~ Canada~ can I take care of the music~? And if you don't mind, can I be a cast member as well X3 can I? can I? can I? X33 (did I demand too much...?)
Director
2337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 10/21/09

kuroshironimu wrote:

Canada~ Canada~ can I take care of the music~? And if you don't mind, can I be a cast member as well X3 can I? can I? can I? X33 (did I demand too much...?)


Of course you can ^-^

(sorry for the late reply )
Staff
12773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In Lemon Planet,...
Offline
Posted 11/6/09
Can I be S.Italy?

I can write the script....
Director
2337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 11/6/09

Baddies-Lover wrote:

Can I be S.Italy?

I can write the script....


Of course you can S.Italy and yay for second script writer you'll be working with Hungary
Staff
12773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In Lemon Planet,...
Offline
Posted 11/6/09

RanmaChan3687 wrote:


Baddies-Lover wrote:

Can I be S.Italy?

I can write the script....


Of course you can S.Italy and yay for second script writer you'll be working with Hungary


YAY! THANKS
Posted 11/7/09
ah,I claim Greece!~btw Canada-kun,I'll just be a cast member(actor) since it's not that much work (lol)
Director
2337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 11/7/09

Baddies-Lover wrote:


RanmaChan3687 wrote:


Baddies-Lover wrote:

Can I be S.Italy?

I can write the script....


Of course you can S.Italy and yay for second script writer you'll be working with Hungary


YAY! THANKS


No problem

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.