First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
C.G.O.C ID Cards
Cutest Member Of CR
25370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / under your bed!!!...
Offline
Posted 7/3/09 , edited 7/5/09
Username: Inusasha51
Name: Rachel
Nickname: babaaayyy
D.O.B: July 23
ID Number: 7773242

// DONE
Posted 7/4/09 , edited 7/5/09
Username: misspsycho
Name: Kristine Aclan
Nickname: Ten
D.O.B: February 26, 1990
ID Number ( you can pick,7 numbers):8288288

// DONE
Posted 7/4/09
thanks!
Posted 7/4/09 , edited 7/5/09
username: amnabaluch
nick name: cookie, blossom
name: Amna
D.O.B: feb. 6
ID number: 6363636

Thank u!!!!!!!

// DONE
Posted 7/4/09

kathy09 wrote:

Username:Kathy09
Name: Kathy
Nickname: pixieprincess
D.O.B: 3/9/90
ID Number:4565749


Can you please put the month in words please. bcoz different countries have different orders for months and dates. Thanks
Cutest Member Of CR
5626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / gryffindor house
Offline
Posted 7/5/09 , edited 7/5/09
Username: dian_05
Name:diana
Nickname: dian
D.O.B: aug. 30
ID Number ( you can pick,7 numbers): 5550555

// DONE
Posted 7/5/09

dian_05 wrote:

Username: dian_05
Name:diana
Nickname: dian
D.O.B: aug. 30
ID Number ( you can pick,7 numbers): 5550555


Posted 7/5/09

amnabaluch wrote:

username: amnabaluch
nick name: cookie, blossom
name: Amna
D.O.B: feb. 6
ID number: 6363636

Thank u!!!!!!!


Posted 7/5/09

misspsycho wrote:

Username: misspsycho
Name: Kristine Aclan
Nickname: Ten
D.O.B: February 26, 1990
ID Number ( you can pick,7 numbers):8288288

// DONE


Posted 7/5/09

inusasha51 wrote:

Username: Inusasha51
Name: Rachel
Nickname: babaaayyy
D.O.B: July 23
ID Number: 7773242

// DONE


Posted 7/5/09

babyyggirl wrote:

Username: babyyggirl
Name: Lara
Nickname: Little Dork
D.O.B: February 21st
ID Number ( you can pick,7 numbers): 2136121

Thankies in advance (:

// DONE


Posted 7/5/09

jane_cutieh wrote:

Username: jane_cutieh
Name: janne
Nickname: jen
D.O.B: August 25 1991
ID Number ( you can pick,7 numbers): 08251991

// DONE


Posted 7/5/09

amunikuto466 wrote:

Username: Amunikuto466
Name: Crystal
Nickname: Mao
D.O.B: July 19
ID Number ( you can pick,7 numbers): 1994737

// DONE


Posted 7/5/09

narcissisticobsession wrote:

Username: narcissisticobsession
Name: kathleen cortez
Nickname: kat
D.O.B: june 16, 1993
ID Number ( you can pick,7 numbers): 0061693

// DONE


Posted 7/5/09

KurosuX wrote:

Username: KurosuX
Name: Kristie
Nickname: Kuro
D.O.B: November 13th
ID Number ( you can pick,7 numbers): 0338902

// DONE


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.