First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply If you could change one thing in the plot of G-Seed and Destiny what would it be?
Member
6005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/31/07
No worries manwhalebird , this topic is open so people can answer as they wish even if sometimes others don't agree. So I like your honesty and some are good changes
Member
51702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ░
Offline
Posted 12/31/07
Very well then:
-----Flay could have not existed
-----No Char clones
-----Destroy is a rip of Psycho
-----Wings of Destiny is to Wings of Victory (except Victory's actually does something)
-----Logos acts too much like Titans
-----The whole "Space ones have mobile suits in the beginning, Earth ones get them later and becomes corrupt"
Moderator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 12/31/07
They should have an episode where Kira, Lacus, Athrun and Cagalli all go to the beach together...and Kira and Athrun get into funny predicaments

idk...(for example: Kira and Athrun accidentally peek on Lacus and Cagalli while they're trying to change into their swimsuits)
Moderator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 12/31/07

manwhalebird wrote:

Very well then:
-----Flay could have not existed
-----No Char clones
-----Destroy is a rip of Psycho
-----Wings of Destiny is to Wings of Victory (except Victory's actually does something)
-----Logos acts too much like Titans
-----The whole "Space ones have mobile suits in the beginning, Earth ones get them later and becomes corrupt"


Well, I understand how u feel...but the reason why Seed has a lot of things from the U.C. series cuz the creator of Gundam realized how popular they r (which is good) so he decided to put the ideas in...but tried something a little different
so it wouldn't seem like it's copying off of anything, which is impossible cuz all or most of the seasons r made by the same creator. I mean, c'mon, it's GUNDAM, it's awesome no matter how u look at it...
Member
51702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ░
Offline
Posted 12/31/07
True..........but Seed is still not as good as the others.......
Moderator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 12/31/07
well, it's still good that u have ur own opinions...don't worry....I'm sure the ppl here won't try to maul u.... at least I hope they don't....
Moderator
3295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Within her arms,...
Offline
Posted 12/31/07
They shouldn't have made Zaft's "grand weapon" a rip-off of the previous one...They should've thought of a better instead of just using the same ending over again
Member
806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/31/07
Well if i can really only choose 1..i really hope to change the relationship between athrun and cagalli,it does nt show both of them close enough..i wan to see both of them in loving scences like kira and lacus..lol
Member
51702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ░
Offline
Posted 12/31/07

CoudVanGiruet wrote:


manwhalebird wrote:

Very well then:
-----Flay could have not existed
-----No Char clones
-----Destroy is a rip of Psycho
-----Wings of Destiny is to Wings of Victory (except Victory's actually does something)
-----Logos acts too much like Titans
-----The whole "Space ones have mobile suits in the beginning, Earth ones get them later and becomes corrupt"


Well, I understand how u feel...but the reason why Seed has a lot of things from the U.C. series cuz the creator of Gundam realized how popular they r (which is good) so he decided to put the ideas in...but tried something a little different
so it wouldn't seem like it's copying off of anything, which is impossible cuz all or most of the seasons r made by the same creator. I mean, c'mon, it's GUNDAM, it's awesome no matter how u look at it...


And by the way, the Seed and UC series were directed by two different people. Tomino directed UC while......eh......some other guy directed Seed.
Member
6005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/31/07

CoudVanGiruet wrote:

well, it's still good that u have ur own opinions...don't worry....I'm sure the ppl here won't try to maul u.... at least I hope they don't....


Well I hope they they do not at well, but were all nicer than that
Thanks for your opinions everyone ^_^ they are all great
Member
3833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ??????
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
-cagalli and athrun should be toghther
-stellar shouldnt die(i hated that part)
-more love scenes
-heinz shouldnt die
Member
6005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
Yes I agree with you rein_1015, I didn't like the part where Stellar died. Good changes
Creator
29666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / winnipeg, MB
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
wOw this tOpic getting to be an interesTing one 1st of alL i thnk seed is goOd...

i tOtalLy agree to alL

by the way is kira act as jesUs? i nvr thought bouT that *just wandering*
Moderator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 1/2/08

manwhalebird wrote:


CoudVanGiruet wrote:


manwhalebird wrote:

Very well then:
-----Flay could have not existed
-----No Char clones
-----Destroy is a rip of Psycho
-----Wings of Destiny is to Wings of Victory (except Victory's actually does something)
-----Logos acts too much like Titans
-----The whole "Space ones have mobile suits in the beginning, Earth ones get them later and becomes corrupt"


Well, I understand how u feel...but the reason why Seed has a lot of things from the U.C. series cuz the creator of Gundam realized how popular they r (which is good) so he decided to put the ideas in...but tried something a little different
so it wouldn't seem like it's copying off of anything, which is impossible cuz all or most of the seasons r made by the same creator. I mean, c'mon, it's GUNDAM, it's awesome no matter how u look at it...


And by the way, the Seed and UC series were directed by two different people. Tomino directed UC while......eh......some other guy directed Seed.


hmm...really? I think ur right about the directors but I think the creator of Gundam in general is the same...Hajime Yatate...
Moderator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
I don't think Kira acts like Jesus....if he was, then he'd walk on water like a "ninja" lol He's just fed up w/ killing and doesn't want to do it anymore...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.