First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Chrome Dokuro
Member
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 9/9/11

Tsubasa_Lover_4Ever wrote:

but doing dishes is hard work especially when there is food caked on it.


I feel you, sis.
That makes Haru even more awesome.
71 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Kirkwall
Offline
Posted 9/9/11 , edited 9/10/11
Yeah chrome_mist, do not call me "Gurl". It makes you come across as being bloody stupid and uncultured. Tell me what does chrome add to this anime? Apart from being the female stand in for the real mist guardian, subject for tentacle rape, and eye candy?
You don't say anything productive do you? You just keep saying the same thing without giving reasons why.

Also LOL at the Haru dishwashing comments, fantastic:)
Member
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 9/10/11

Opi-chan wrote:

Yeah chrome_mist, do not call me "Gurl". It makes you come across as being bloody stupid and uncultured.


Says the idiot who doesn't see FACTS when it's right in front of them, saying hi.



Tell me what does chrome add to this anime? Apart from being the female stand in for the real mist guardian, subject for tentacle rape, and eye candy?


Basically, GURL, without Chrome, there is no Mukuro.
She has no internal organs yet she serves as a vessel for the other pineapple character.
She had a horrible past, that explains her being the scaredy cat that she is. Can you blame her, though?
She is the prettiest character.
She is the Mist Guardian. Although her powers are not as strong as Mukuro's, she can still fight. Deny it and you're delusional.

You pathetic haters need to give her more credit. Without Chrome, they would've never even competed during the Varia arc.

Yes, HER PRESENCE alone makes her useful.



You don't say anything productive do you? You just keep saying the same thing without giving reasons why.


Because all my reasons are too obvious. Now do YOU say anything productive? All you've said all this time was "oh you're wrong you're so stupid." BLAH BLAH BLAH



Also LOL at the Haru dishwashing comments, fantastic:)


Now okay, what does your Haru do? Besides crying, and weeping, and getting scared, and crying, and doing laundry, and crying.

But I'm glad I made your tiny brain chuckle.




71 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Kirkwall
Offline
Posted 9/10/11 , edited 9/11/11
Tsk Tsk, so rude.

I see no facts in what you mentioned. Horrible past? What happened to her besides being hit when trying to save a cat (which was admirable yet silly) and being saved by Mukuro? Nothing terrible, I've seen worse.
She is not the "real" mist guardian, it was even said in the anime that she was just there as a stand in for Mukuro because he didn't want to be tied to the Mafia.
She can't fight. All she does is stand there doing little to nothing until Mukuro or maybe Yamamoto (and Gokudera) comes to save her. That ALWAYS happens. Spinning the Trident does not mean she can fight. She probably only uses baby illusions. Does she even train? Maybe she trains by sitting against the wall, holding her bag in her lap as she usually does. Who knows? Though I'll give her credit for creating her own organs in the future, that was her stepping.
She is not the prettiest character. She is pretty/cute but Haru is prettier in my opinion.
Doesn't Mukuro only need her when he's in prison or M.I.A? Frankly speaking, he doesn't need her does he? He just needs an illusionist isn't it? He can use Fran but in her defence, Fran just came in.
Yeah how was she vital to the Varia arc? I can't seen to recall.

We're talking about Chrome here not Haru. It's not a comparison between the two. If Haru had flames then it would be possible.

LOL at tiny brain! You say the funniest things at the end of your posts:)
Member
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 9/11/11 , edited 9/11/11

Opi-chan wrote:

Tsk Tsk, so rude.

I was being polite until you said something like this:


It makes you come across as being bloody stupid and uncultured.


I'm afraid I'm not the only rude one around here you hypocrite.



I see no facts in what you mentioned. Horrible past? What happened to her besides being hit when trying to save a cat (which was admirable yet silly) and being saved by Mukuro? Nothing terrible, I've seen worse.


Yes, and did you also hear what her parents talked about behind her back? Maybe you didn't watch it. What? Busy worshiping your basic favorite character? Chrome did hear what her parents talked about, and if that didn't affect her, AT ALL, then sure she's dead inside. But that wasn't the case now, was it?




She is not the "real" mist guardian, it was even said in the anime that she was just there as a stand in for Mukuro because he didn't want to be tied to the Mafia.


Yeah keep telling yourself that. Without Chrome, there is no Mist guardian. FACT. unless you call living in an underwater prison a job as a guardian, then sure.




She can't fight.

Not true. Don't group her with Haru.



All she does is stand there doing little to nothing until Mukuro or maybe Yamamoto (and Gokudera) comes to save her. That ALWAYS happens.

Show me proof that all she does is stand there and do nothing. Until then, I'll pretend I didn't read that.



Spinning the Trident does not mean she can fight.

But using illusion does. Watch the Glo Xinia fight.



She probably only uses baby illusions.

Who cares as long as they're useful. DUH.



Does she even train? Maybe she trains by sitting against the wall, holding her bag in her lap as she usually does. Who knows? Though I'll give her credit for creating her own organs in the future, that was her stepping.

She doesn't need to train. Her skills are already GODLY, tbh.



She is not the prettiest character. She is pretty/cute but Haru is prettier in my opinion.

Haru is pretty but let's not get ahead of ourselves here.?




Doesn't Mukuro only need her when he's in prison or M.I.A? Frankly speaking, he doesn't need her does he? He just needs an illusionist isn't it? He can use Fran but in her defence, Fran just came in.

Doesn't change the fact that Chrome is the one he needs. There are millions of potential ilusionists out there, I wonder why he picked Chrome? Hmmm...



Yeah how was she vital to the Varia arc? I can't seen to recall.

She is Tsuna's guardian. And without her, they would've been disqualified.



We're talking about Chrome here not Haru. It's not a comparison between the two.

What you compare Chrome to the other characters. Why can't I?



If Haru had flames then it would be possible.

Let's not.



LOL at tiny brain! You say the funniest things at the end of your posts:)


YAY I'm so happy your tiny brain chucked, again. So easy to please.

True tea spilled. Deal with it.






71 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Kirkwall
Offline
Posted 9/11/11
I apologise for anything I said that offended you.
I haven't compared her to any character, have I? I haven't said this person is better than her, have I?
What exactly does Mukuro need her for?
Like I said he only needs her when he can't be there physically. When he's in prison, he can't be there in person can he? I'd appreciate it if you read what I said in the previous post. Who knows why Mukuro keeps her? Maybe he sees potential that hasn't been shown but until then, the reason hasn't been shown yet.
Please don't make me repeat myself concerning her being the stand-in. Since it was mentioned in the anime doesn't that make it at least more true than what you're saying?
How exactly was she beneficial in the Varia arc? If Mukuro was there wouldn't it still have been completed?
Like I said she does "little to nothing". She does something in fights but it doesn't result in much does it? Who has she defeated? Or seriously injured? She still does up being saved doesn't she?
You do realise she's there for Fanservice right? The owner obviously something about her and tentacles, not to mention the other things. After all there is rarely an anime without the cute girl that needs to be saved.
Member
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 9/11/11

Opi-chan wrote:

I apologise for anything I said that offended you.

I'm a Chrome fan. Of course I would be offended. But nah it's okay. I'm used to it. Sorry if I did too.



I haven't compared her to any character, have I? I haven't said this person is better than her, have I?

You're doing it. Unconsciously.



What exactly does Mukuro need her for?
Like I said he only needs her when he can't be there physically.

Like I said, her presence alone makes her useful. The fact that you guys don't see that is very irritating.



When he's in prison, he can't be there in person can he? I'd appreciate it if you read what I said in the previous post. Who knows why Mukuro keeps her? Maybe he sees potential that hasn't been shown but until then, the reason hasn't been shown yet.

And yet, you people already judge her.



Please don't make me repeat myself concerning her being the stand-in. Since it was mentioned in the anime doesn't that make it at least more true than what you're saying?

Can't we just agree that both of them are Tsuna's mist guardians? Okay. Let's say Mukuro does come back, do you think Tsuna would abandon her? Chrome is gonna stay, either as a guardian or not, and you people will deal.



How exactly was she beneficial in the Varia arc? If Mukuro was there wouldn't it still have been completed?

Well the fact is, Mukuro wasn't there. Don't say "what if's".



Like I said she does "little to nothing". She does something in fights but it doesn't result in much does it? Who has she defeated? Or seriously injured? She still does up being saved doesn't she?

Glo Xinia vs Chrome fight:
"Once he does, he watches as Chrome's Mist Vongola Ring unfreezes, and her bringing out the Mist Flame, wondering how she can light the ring when she is only part of the Mist Guardian. She then brings out illusions of Mukuro, Ken, and Chikusa. At first, he is skeptical of the real illusions of Mukuro, Ken, and Chikusa she summons, but soon realizes they are real. Glo loses the battle, is badly beaten, and is nearly killed."




You do realise she's there for Fanservice right?

I do realize that and I'm not saying it's bad. But the fact that you haters belittle her too much is just frustrating.



The owner obviously something about her and tentacles, not to mention the other things. After all there is rarely an anime without the cute girl that needs to be saved.

The mangaka obviously either has some Chrome obsession or has hatred for her. Chrome could do so much better, tbh.


71 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Kirkwall
Offline
Posted 9/11/11
Yeah but we judge based on what we've seen. Isn't it ok to do that? This is a show not reality. I just look at now.
When she summoned those three, didn't they still fight the battle for her? It was their different abilities that were used to defeat Glo.
I think it's safe to say that she hasn't defeated anyone just by herself. Judging by what I've seen, she can't. If she could she wouldn't go through the trouble of summoning them.
I'm not going to use what-if's. I'm just showing you that any Tom, Dick and Harry mist illusionist, that is cool like she is with Mukuro, can do what she does. I don't see anything special. Tsuna needs a Mist guardian because there's a mist ring. I'm sure she can be used to decipher illusions, but even in that she still has much to learn I'm sure. Remember these are my opinions.
If I actually wanted to compare her with anyone, it would be Fran... but I won't.
I don't like her but then again there other characters I don't like, Gokudera and I don't particularly care for Mukuro. Can't love everybody:)
She's cute and all that but I haven't seen anything that'll make me a fan of hers.
I'm kinda tired of discussing her to be honest.
Member
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 9/11/11

Opi-chan wrote:

Yeah but we judge based on what we've seen. Isn't it ok to do that? This is a show not reality. I just look at now.
When she summoned those three, didn't they still fight the battle for her? It was their different abilities that were used to defeat Glo.
I think it's safe to say that she hasn't defeated anyone just by herself. Judging by what I've seen, she can't. If she could she wouldn't go through the trouble of summoning them.
I'm not going to use what-if's. I'm just showing you that any Tom, Dick and Harry mist illusionist, that is cool like she is with Mukuro, can do what she does. I don't see anything special. Tsuna needs a Mist guardian because there's a mist ring. I'm sure she can be used to decipher illusions, but even in that she still has much to learn I'm sure. Remember these are my opinions.
If I actually wanted to compare her with anyone, it would be Fran... but I won't.
I don't like her but then again there other characters I don't like, Gokudera and I don't particularly care for Mukuro. Can't love everybody:)
She's cute and all that but I haven't seen anything that'll make me a fan of hers.
I'm kinda tired of discussing her to be honest.


I'm tired of editing my posts, just not worth it.

About the Glo Xinia fight, those three were her illusions. She made those three happen. It was her ability that got her that win. Deny it and you're delusional. As far as combat skills go, Lambo (5 or 15) is no better than her.

And of course Mukuro is stronger than her. I thought it was obvious? What I'm trying to say is Chrome is not useless. You say otherwise.

And if you haven't figured it out by now, the "Chrome is the best character on the show" thing I've been talking about is a joke, I just went with it to annoy you (well you insulted Chrome, so I just had to). Chrome has so many flaws, she can't be the best. The fact that you quoted me for that and started this huge argument is your problem, not mine.

One more thing.

Yeah but we judge based on what we've seen. Isn't it ok to do that?


There's always room for character development. If only you haters would ignore the flaws and give her more credit for all the good things she has done...


Now if you still want to continue being the hater that you are, PM me. I'll drag you and your faves if I have to. But if not, then fine. Let's end this.




71 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Kirkwall
Offline
Posted 9/11/11
I don't know whether you're purposely misunderstanding me, but it'll be too much of a hassle to repeat myself.
You obviously love her very much and there's nothing I can say to make you see her for what she is.
So... I'm out.
Member
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 9/11/11

Opi-chan wrote:

I don't know whether you're purposely misunderstanding me, but it'll be too much of a hassle to repeat myself.
You obviously love her very much and there's nothing I can say to make you see her for what she is.
So... I'm out.


Oh sweetie. If I'm blinded by my love for Chrome, you're blinded by your hate for her.
And you don't have to repeat anything 'cause I don't want to hear any more lies.


End of.

Member
53558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / The great not so...
Offline
Posted 9/11/11

Opi-chan wrote:

Also LOL at the Haru dishwashing comments, fantastic:)


Thanks hun ^_^

I think someone is forgetting that Chrome ALSO did dishes, helped cook and clean, and participated in the whole boycott thing after I-Pin made her come out of her shell.

I love both Haru and Chrome, but I can handle another opinion on a character as long as they are not attacking the fanbase or what they are saying is so outlandish I have to say something or at least give my view on things.
Member
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 9/11/11

Tsubasa_Lover_4Ever wrote:

I think someone is forgetting that Chrome ALSO did dishes, helped cook and clean,

What do you know. That makes her even more useful.



and participated in the whole boycott thing after I-Pin made her come out of her shell.

Yeah. All the girls did that.



I love both Haru and Chrome, but I can handle another opinion on a character as long as they are not attacking the fanbase or what they are saying is so outlandish I have to say something or at least give my view on things.

No one's attacking any fan base here.


71 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Kirkwall
Offline
Posted 9/12/11
chrome_mist, just because someone doesn't agree without your "OPINIONS", doesn't mean they're lying. I see her for what she is.
Done.
Member
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 9/12/11

Opi-chan wrote:

chrome_mist, just because someone doesn't agree without your "OPINIONS", doesn't mean they're lying. I see her for what she is.
Done.


No, not opinions. All I've said so far were facts. Prove me wrong and maybe I'll reconsider your false tea.

But if you're talking about my statement "Chrome is the best character on the show", then you are seriously stupid for believing that.

Welcome to the internet. There are a lot of assholes out here.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.