First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Get free anime membership thru CR Bucks - updated!
Posted 6/26/09

ti-chan wrote:
Hmmm... so, for example, if we won one of the facebook's game-application --> we got CR Bucks... like that?
Then, for the account... should be have same e-mail?
*my FB account use different e-mail with I used to CR


not even close.
what he said was "these are the same offers you would see if you needed to get premium points in a facebook/myspace game."
there isn't anything you can 'win' by playing any facebook games.



jer5500 wrote:
why?? because there is no real cost for a non physical service... one or 1000 memberships when looked from a bigger scale make no real difference


wow, you really are clueless aren't you. how about file-hosting? there's a LOT of anime here, and that requires a lot of physical disk space. last i checked hard drives aren't free. last i checked computers to put the drives into aren't free. and you need a lot of them to run a site with this much traffic. speaking of which, there's the internet service itself. you can't just run this site off a home line. there's some kind of -very- large internet supply running out from shinji's servers. speaking of servers, what are they serving? LICENSED anime, under a legit contract. meaning? royalties of some sort being baid to the anime prodcution companies that hold the licenses.

at this point, i'm guessing shinji isn't even making money. in fact quite possibly LOSING a -lot- of money, unless his sponsors are paying a lot more than i imagine.
Posted 6/26/09
heehee i don't like giving me information at the survays so what should i do??
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / TankRank, on Eart...
Offline
Posted 6/26/09

tzxazrael wrote:

ti-chan wrote:
Hmmm... so, for example, if we won one of the facebook's game-application --> we got CR Bucks... like that?
Then, for the account... should be have same e-mail?
*my FB account use different e-mail with I used to CR

not even close.
what he said was "these are the same offers you would see if you needed to get premium points in a facebook/myspace game."
there isn't anything you can 'win' by playing any facebook games.


Em... so,.. "get premium point in FB/MySpace" just for example?
Ooh! I get it! Thank you, txazrae! You explained it...
But,.. I'm disspoint, I get the wrong meaning ---_---
15470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Wait why do u wan...
Offline
Posted 6/26/09
Can you put a feature for us to use CR points for giving membership to another member?
Posted 6/26/09

ti-chan wrote:
Em... so,.. "get premium point in FB/MySpace" just for example?
Ooh! I get it! Thank you, txazrae! You explained it...
But,.. I'm disspoint, I get the wrong meaning ---_---


no. if you play "mafia wars" on fb/ms you get special items thru "Godfather points". other games call them "hero points", "champion points", and so on. you can either buy those points with money, or yo can fill out offers to get them. the "offers" that you can fill out to get them are provided by the same company that provides the offers to fill out for CR Bucks here.

there's no link between CR and FB or MS. they just have the same offers-for-points provider.



KaiiRym wrote:
Can you put a feature for us to use CR points for giving membership to another member?


CR Points are not CR Bucks.
CR points are essentially worthless, once you have over 500.
CR Bucks are essentially cash, directly useful for buying memberships here.
Posted 6/27/09 , edited 6/27/09
i only got 0.97 CR Bucks T^T
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / TankRank, on Eart...
Offline
Posted 6/27/09

tzxazrael wrote:

ti-chan wrote:
Em... so,.. "get premium point in FB/MySpace" just for example?
Ooh! I get it! Thank you, txazrae! You explained it...
But,.. I'm disspoint, I get the wrong meaning ---_---


no. if you play "mafia wars" on fb/ms you get special items thru "Godfather points". other games call them "hero points", "champion points", and so on. you can either buy those points with money, or yo can fill out offers to get them. the "offers" that you can fill out to get them are provided by the same company that provides the offers to fill out for CR Bucks here.

there's no link between CR and FB or MS. they just have the same offers-for-points provider.



I get it now! So, they telling us that provides the offers to fill out for CR Bucks and offers to fill put FB/MS game's point are the same company.
Thank's a lot tzxazrae-san! ^____^
...but... is that what the want to tell us? Only "the same company"? What for?
Posted 6/27/09

ti-chan wrote:
I get it now! So, they telling us that provides the offers to fill out for CR Bucks and offers to fill put FB/MS game's point are the same company.
Thank's a lot tzxazrae-san! ^____^
...but... is that what the want to tell us? Only "the same company"? What for?


so that anyone who's already comfortable with the offers on fbook or ms can also feel comfortable with them here? i guess..
24845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 6/28/09
i took a quiz and got the result. but it says that the progress of the quiz is three-fourths through. how is that possible? i got my result and i don't have my cr bucks T.T could someone please help me?
3045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/28/09
=[
27018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 7/1/09 , edited 7/1/09
I highly doubt the number of accounts on this site is meaningless. I'd guess that some/all of the licensing deals require a sharing of advertising/member income.

That means for every guaranteed dollar your membership is supposed to provide CR, CR will have to give some percent of that dollar to another company.

These offers for CR dollars are brilliant, as we allegedly get to watch our anime for free while still supporting the companies that make our wonderful shows. Also, on the ad-free member side of the site, it works beautifully on my ps3. ∆^_^∆ Thank you.

Now, this system is flawed. I know you say that you're using what facebook uses, but you shouldn't. If you could find a way to arrange/test/post these user-participation series of advertisements yourself, then you would be able to guarantee (by reputation, not by contract) that these offers are legitimate. They also need to be transparent and simple.

I just spent 30 minutes or so with one of your offers. It is great to have an involved dose of heavy advertisement from a company and get paid for it. Of course, I didn't get my CR dollars, but oh well. It is one thing to give your personal information away and answer some questions with a company in exchange for an offer, but when that company then forces you to do the same thing over and over and over again with OTHER companies, forever, then CRUNCHYROLL has been slandered.

I'm serious. You are providing these offers generously to us, your addicted users, but when they don't work, or dick us around, it's CRs reputation that suffers. I was sent from offer to offer to offer to offer, till finally I came across an offer that broke the frame. This means I could never get to the screen which flagged CR to pay be 4 dollars (or whatever)... That means no reward, which means a lot of wasted time. I agreed to run one survey, not 20, but running 20 surveys (or however many) and getting no reward means I won't recommend CR to somebody underage who would love to pay for their anime by interacting with advertisers.

Still, I'm mature enough to know that CR quite possibly rocks, and it is this system alone which I believe is broken.

Fix it, fix it quickly, before it tarnishes your reputation.


Chad.

P.S. High quality anime without ads over the internet ROCKS, and I'd prolly pay a little more (though not much more) for the service!



p.p.s. fine print on one of the mandatory steps AFTER completing a survey. " This content will cost as much as $19.99 per month and will be sent to your cell."

not cool. Some kids don't know better.
13019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Europe
Offline
Posted 7/2/09

shinji wrote:

For those of you who use CRBucks to get FREE anime memberships, I recently cleaned up the offers and chose only the offers that are more interesting to you guys. This means no funky offers like car insurance or auto loans, and just things that you might do, like netflix, play facebook games, wii offers, or gift cards.

If you don't know what CRBucks are, they are virtual dollars you earn by doing free (or paid) offers like filling out surveys or signing up for free trials for things. Then you use your CRBucks toward an Anime Membership.

P.S. Remember these are third party offers not affiliated with Crunchyroll.




Shinji, I'm grateful you've cleaned it, but this is a bit not normal. And it even gives you, more as 5.18 Bucks? .__.
Posted 7/2/09

Baka-God wrote:


shinji wrote:

For those of you who use CRBucks to get FREE anime memberships, I recently cleaned up the offers and chose only the offers that are more interesting to you guys. This means no funky offers like car insurance or auto loans, and just things that you might do, like netflix, play facebook games, wii offers, or gift cards.

If you don't know what CRBucks are, they are virtual dollars you earn by doing free (or paid) offers like filling out surveys or signing up for free trials for things. Then you use your CRBucks toward an Anime Membership.

P.S. Remember these are third party offers not affiliated with Crunchyroll.




Shinji, I'm grateful you've cleaned it, but this is a bit not normal. And it even gives you, more as 5.18 Bucks? .__.


Roflmao
7583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/2/09
Lol @ Baka-God xD (so thats what you were talking about a while ago)

--
I now currently have 92 cents on my account :| Im trying to find ones that don't ask for my address(I found two:D) >_>
603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/3/09
ah i really hate these but thanks for ttryin
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.