First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply New weapons for the family like bullets
Creator
2959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / places :3
Offline
Posted 6/22/09
he anyone have ideas of any weapons with their special ability?
1760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / in my house-duhh
Offline
Posted 6/23/09
Wat?
Creator
2959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / places :3
Offline
Posted 6/23/09
do u watch REBORN
Moderator
114639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 6/23/09
um..........mayonnaise bazooka!
Creator
2959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / places :3
Offline
Posted 6/23/09
good idea they'll be to distracted from the taste we'll attack! >:3
Moderator
18839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 6/23/09
eto.....confusion gun? :D? that's all i got XD
Moderator
1050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/23/09
Hurricane scorpions... As has Bianki... O_o .. Or is someone friends with animals??..
Moderator
114639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 6/23/09

XxxrarepwnagexxX wrote:

good idea they'll be to distracted from the taste we'll attack! >:3


ya! hehee!
Moderator
114639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 6/23/09

Hiroki_Kamijou wrote:

Hurricane scorpions... As has Bianki... O_o .. Or is someone friends with animals??..


I think she enjoys killing animals more than making friends with them!
Moderator
1050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/23/09

athena134 wrote:


Hiroki_Kamijou wrote:

Hurricane scorpions... As has Bianki... O_o .. Or is someone friends with animals??..


I think she enjoys killing animals more than making friends with them!



This is not productive.. ==" .. Scorpions can be used very effectively .. =)
Member
55520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 風の山
Offline
Posted 6/24/09
marbles that produces mini dark holes for 1 sec upon command.
Member
55520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 風の山
Offline
Posted 6/24/09
javalin that produces mini tornadoes upon contact.
Member
55520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 風の山
Offline
Posted 6/24/09
robotic insects that explodes
Member
55520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 風の山
Offline
Posted 6/24/09
o yea best one yet an industructable gel creature with a tummy fill with acid that talks nonstop to annoy the enemy and do things that are annoying and only defeated when eaten. mass produce them and we will be invincible
Moderator
1050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/24/09

wolfsaiga wrote:

o yea best one yet an industructable gel creature with a tummy fill with acid that talks nonstop to annoy the enemy and do things that are annoying and only defeated when eaten. mass produce them and we will be invincible


You invite it like type of gum or sweets??..
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.