Post Reply Avii works at girls and boys academy
Student Council Member
2417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/24/09
username:
picture:
text


Example:
username:lovingyoumore
picture:
text:love-chan
Posted 6/28/09

lovingyoumore wrote:

username:
picture:
text


Example:
username:lovingyoumore
picture:
text:love-chan


Good job
Student Council Member
2417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/28/09
Nah it was no big deal at all i'm a mod. always here 4 da creator.................^^
Student Council Member
2417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/28/09
Attention 2 all members if any1 can read this please support our great creator..............^^^
Posted 6/28/09

lovingyoumore wrote:

Attention 2 all members if any1 can read this please support our great creator..............^^^

ahhhh thank u.
Student Council Member
581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/16/10
Is this Avatar Request?
Posted 1/16/10

AisaKahanna wrote:

Is this Avatar Request?


Yes Aisa-chan
Student Council Member
581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/16/10

Angela210 wrote:


AisaKahanna wrote:

Is this Avatar Request?


Yes Aisa-chan


ohh then I register in mod application
Posted 1/16/10

AisaKahanna wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


AisaKahanna wrote:

Is this Avatar Request?


Yes Aisa-chan


ohh then I register in mod application


Yup Asia-chan
Student
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 1/24/10

lovingyoumore wrote:

username:Kawaii-jacob
picture:
textLight-kun


Example:
username:lovingyoumore
picture:
text:love-chan


90169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 12/6/10
username: 2magicgirl
picture:

Text : Vita -chan the princess of magic
Posted 12/6/10

2magicgirl wrote:

username: 2magicgirl
picture:

Text : Vita -chan the princess of magic




Here you go, I hope you like it also this is my first time making an avii

90169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 12/6/10

Angela210 wrote:


2magicgirl wrote:

username: 2magicgirl
picture:

Text : Vita -chan the princess of magic




Here you go, I hope you like it also this is my first time making an avii



Thank you , i love it
Posted 12/6/10

2magicgirl wrote:



Thank you , i love it


Your welcome and I'm glad that you love it too ^^
You must be logged in to post.