First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Anime series??
Posted 6/13/08

MassiveAssaultUnit wrote:

Gundam 00


I think hollywood is thinking of making a Gundam movie, since transformers was a huge success
Posted 6/13/08
i liked that one bleach movie....what was the name>< not the diamond dust rebellion the other one with the girlwith the ribbon...it was really sad though at the end.....oh i got off topic ...they need a movie to fix the end of fate stay night
Posted 6/13/08

ghost_chromazom wrote:

i liked that one bleach movie....what was the name>< not the diamond dust rebellion the other one with the girlwith the ribbon...it was really sad though at the end.....oh i got off topic ...they need a movie to fix the end of fate stay night


the end of fate/stay night was perfect the way it is.....
1043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
The anime that I enjoy watching!!
1732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

ryouzaki wrote:


ghost_chromazom wrote:

i liked that one bleach movie....what was the name>< not the diamond dust rebellion the other one with the girlwith the ribbon...it was really sad though at the end.....oh i got off topic ...they need a movie to fix the end of fate stay night


the end of fate/stay night was perfect the way it is.....


the movie is called "memories of nobody".
and yea it's very sad TT^TT
Posted 6/13/08

ExorcistME wrote:


ryouzaki wrote:


ghost_chromazom wrote:

i liked that one bleach movie....what was the name>< not the diamond dust rebellion the other one with the girlwith the ribbon...it was really sad though at the end.....oh i got off topic ...they need a movie to fix the end of fate stay night


the end of fate/stay night was perfect the way it is.....


the movie is called "memories of nobody".
and yea it's very sad TT^TT


Not for Shinro, he still have two more girls to play with
981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Places
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

StyxBlizzard wrote:


babemonalisa wrote:

ouran hingh school , fruits basket lol the lost one will be so funny


Ouran movie would own :D


I agree about the ouran!!! It could be about who haruhi chooses after they all graduate!!! hehe just throwing out my ideas.
Hmm.. I don't know an anime that should stay an anime.. hm... I usually think of animes as parts of a gigantic movie so yeah..

But Pokemon and Naruto have plenty of movies and episodes so I don't really count those.
6843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

fansy2010 wrote:

vampire knight and la corda d'oro


i agreee....


and ouran too...
Posted 6/13/08
i dont think the end of fate stay night was perfect saber and shiro loved each other and in the end they had saber die---_--- shiro may not have been crying about it but it was still not a good ending
287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
ouran hingh school , fruits basket lol the lost one will be so funny ”
1796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
Ouran
Claymore
Vampire Knight
2978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Manila
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

Melty_Blood wrote:

Claymore should become a movie because the anime is so good. And I wanna know what will happen after the war in the north.


Well if u wanna know what happened after that you should read the manga. ^_^

I think honey and clover should have a movie, not live but ova.
And Ghost in the Shell Live action should be nice.
Also Akira, epic anime should have a live movie.
10456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Hidden Village of...
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
Naruto,Naruto Shippuden
Gundam Seed,Gundam Seed Destiny
8889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
SPECIAL A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.