First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
SPAMMING CONTEST!!!
Posted 6/24/09 , edited 8/2/09
Winners:
1.charunetra
2. Jenny67234

only 2 won why b/c we have did the 2 part of the contest even if u did one u still did not do the 2nd part


Shounen Fan
21729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In the City That...
Offline
Posted 6/24/09
Sounds FUN ^-^

*evil laughs*
Posted 6/25/09

iCoPyNiN wrote:

Sounds FUN ^-^

*evil laughs*


well you can only start if theres more ppl participating
24213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/25/09
What does spamming mean?
Like...what do you do or how
do you do it?
Posted 6/26/09

-Anime_Princess- wrote:

What does spamming mean?
Like...what do you do or how
do you do it?


u make your own forum page like
-Anime_princess- is your forum spam page. u just post up anything. look at the spamming forum and u get what i mean
not only spamming your own forum page u can upload pics into our album u get more points dan spamming upload any shounen pics into our album
24213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/26/09
Ok i got it but um where do we
spam?
Posted 6/26/09

-Anime_Princess- wrote:

Ok i got it but um where do we
spam?


oh um the spamming forum u just make ur own like use ur username as the title and then spam away but we need moreppl to compete maybe later okay when theres more ppl ill notify u
24213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/26/09
okie dokie smokie
Shounen Fan
21605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / my blog :P
Offline
Posted 6/27/09
i wanna play
Posted 6/27/09

Chocolate_Ai wrote:

i wanna play :D


wooohoo good when theres more ppl ill let u no
Shounen Fan
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 6/29/09 , edited 6/29/09





This seem fun ^__^ ill join! i already started spamming in the spam forum!
Posted 6/29/09

angel052894 wrote:






This seem fun ^__^ ill join! i already started spamming in the spam forum!


im happy but is that we have to wait for more ppl to start early i no i said the earlier u spam the higher chances of winning but i want this contest to be more competitive. but ur suppose to make ur own forum with the username so i can no how many pages u spammed. when their is more ppl participating ill notify u okay
Posted 6/29/09

jenny67234 wrote:


angel052894 wrote:






This seem fun ^__^ ill join! i already started spamming in the spam forum!


im happy but is that we have to wait for more ppl to start early i no i said the earlier u spam the higher chances of winning but i want this contest to be more competitive. but ur suppose to make ur own forum with the username so i can no how many pages u spammed. when their is more ppl participating ill notify u okay



I wanna join too ! but ia m bisy ! but i'll join !

Shounen Fan
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 6/29/09

jenny67234 wrote:


angel052894 wrote:






This seem fun ^__^ ill join! i already started spamming in the spam forum!


im happy but is that we have to wait for more ppl to start early i no i said the earlier u spam the higher chances of winning but i want this contest to be more competitive. but ur suppose to make ur own forum with the username so i can no how many pages u spammed. when their is more ppl participating ill notify u okay


ok oops i already started spamming ok notify me when to make a topic for the spams! thx!
Shounen Fan
33176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Wherever anime is...
Offline
Posted 6/29/09
Ooooh, i like the sound of that! So when do we begin?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.