First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
SPAMMING CONTEST!!!
Posted 7/4/09

angel052894 wrote:


This seem fun ^__^ ill join! i already started spamming in the spam forum!


Now the contest has started please make your own forum with ur username on it and hope you have photoscape to take pictures of evidence that u have uploaded pics into our album and hope you have fun
Posted 7/4/09

AnimeAdam wrote:

Ooooh, i like the sound of that! So when do we begin?



Now the contest has started please make your own forum with ur username on it and hope you have photoscape to take pictures of evidence that u have uploaded pics into our album and hope you have fun
Posted 7/4/09

charunetra wrote:

even if i spam in here i already have quite a lot or points but i guess more is nice as well



Now the contest has started please make your own forum with ur username on it and hope you have photoscape to take pictures of evidence that u have uploaded pics into our album and hope you have fun
Posted 7/4/09

breezy_sapphire wrote:

count me in :DD



Now the contest has started please make your own forum with ur username on it and hope you have photoscape to take pictures of evidence that u have uploaded pics into our album and hope you have fun
Posted 7/4/09

Atlantice2k7 wrote:

huh? im confused



Now the contest has started please make your own forum with ur username on it and hope you have photoscape to take pictures of evidence that u have uploaded pics into our album and hope you have fun
Posted 7/4/09

ChocoBear321 wrote:

ChocoBear321



Now the contest has started please make your own forum with ur username on it and hope you have photoscape to take pictures of evidence that u have uploaded pics into our album and hope you have fun
Posted 7/4/09

Ayamegirl wrote:

this sounds interesting but some of it i really dont get



Now the contest has started please make your own forum with ur username on it and hope you have photoscape to take pictures of evidence that u have uploaded pics into our album and hope you have fun
Posted 7/4/09

azu33 wrote:

yeah so when are we going to begin ............. ?



Now the contest has started please make your own forum with ur username on it and hope you have photoscape to take pictures of evidence that u have uploaded pics into our album and hope you have fun
Posted 7/4/09

beach-babe wrote:

i'll give it a go



Now the contest has started please make your own forum with ur username on it and hope you have photoscape to take pictures of evidence that u have uploaded pics into our album and hope you have fun
Posted 7/4/09

jenny67234 wrote:


Atlantice2k7 wrote:

huh? im confused



Now the contest has started please make your own forum with ur username on it and hope you have photoscape to take pictures of evidence that u have uploaded pics into our album and hope you have fun


ohh yea i forgot hehe
Shounen Fan
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 7/4/09

jenny67234 wrote:


angel052894 wrote:


This seem fun ^__^ ill join! i already started spamming in the spam forum!


Now the contest has started please make your own forum with ur username on it and hope you have photoscape to take pictures of evidence that u have uploaded pics into our album and hope you have fun


arigato!
Shounen Fan
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 7/4/09

jenny67234 wrote:


angel052894 wrote:


This seem fun ^__^ ill join! i already started spamming in the spam forum!


Now the contest has started please make your own forum with ur username on it and hope you have photoscape to take pictures of evidence that u have uploaded pics into our album and hope you have fun



do we put our proof of our uploaded pics in our spam forum we make?and i also started my spam forum


Posted 7/4/09 , edited 7/4/09

angel052894 wrote:

do we put our proof of our uploaded pics in our spam forum we make?and i also started my spam forum




the proofs will be later on ill make another forum for uploading the proofs
Shounen Fan
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 7/4/09 , edited 7/4/09

jenny67234 wrote:


angel052894 wrote:

do we put our proof of our uploaded pics in our spam forum we make?and i also started my spam forum




the proofs will be later on ill make another forum for uploading the proofs

oh ok well quote me later when u do that arigato! and u will be checking my spam forum to see my spams cause i made my forum already to spam...im just making sure of the rules before i mess up lolz
Posted 7/4/09

angel052894 wrote:


oh ok well quote me later when u do that arigato! and u will be checking my spam forum to see my spams cause i made my forum already to spam...im just making sure of the rules before i mess up lolz


did u read the wall because u dont post up the pics u do that later ill notify u when its time to upload the pics
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.