First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Avii Shop!
Member
92842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere studyin...
Offline
Posted 6/27/09

bubblegum-samurai wrote:


CarolynL375 wrote:



DONE!! bubblegum-samurai


Thanks for buying. <33



THANKS! YOUR AVIIS ARE STUNNING! ^^
Member
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/28/09
Mods can buy too, right?

xbishie's

wat u want written: Ying yu, bubblegum-samurai
avii #:#1
paid yes or no:Yup! (:
42178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sin city;Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/28/09
xbishie's

wat u want written: Rachel
avii #: 3
paid yes or no: Yep! ;D
3736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / soomewheereee
Offline
Posted 6/28/09

bubblegum-samurai wrote:

Mods can buy too, right?

xbishie's

wat u want written: Ying yu, bubblegum-samurai
avii #:#1
paid yes or no:Yup! (:


wow i cantbeleive mine was actually bought lols xD here u go
3736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / soomewheereee
Offline
Posted 6/28/09

bleach_rawkerr wrote:

xbishie's

wat u want written: Rachel
avii #: 3
paid yes or no: Yep! ;D


here rach XD

Member
1408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On MangaRox2's Pr...
Offline
Posted 6/28/09



Very Kawaii xbishie
42178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sin city;Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/28/09


Pro-ness! I don't even know how to do the dotted thingi! o-o
Member
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/29/09

xbishie wrote:


bubblegum-samurai wrote:

Mods can buy too, right?

xbishie's

wat u want written: Ying yu, bubblegum-samurai
avii #:#1
paid yes or no:Yup! (:


wow i cantbeleive mine was actually bought lols xD here u go


Your aviis are better than mine. ^^ You should seriously create more samples. (:
42178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sin city;Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/29/09
From Yama-chan's shoppe.

Which avii? : the first one!
Text: Rachel
Change font?: nah
Change colour? (if yes, please specify) Nope.
&paid yep!

Too pro for my own good! xDD
Member
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/30/09
bleach_rawkerr's

Can I buy two? I'll pay 6 pics. (:

What you want written on it:
Ying yu for First avii
Yama-chan for Second avii

avi no.:1 & 2
paid yes/no:Yup! (:
Member
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/30/09

bleach_rawkerr wrote:

From Yama-chan's shoppe.

Which avii? : the first one!
Text: Rachel
Change font?: nah
Change colour? (if yes, please specify) Nope.
&paid yep!

Too pro for my own good! xDD


Thanks for buying. <33 Your aviis are awesome too. XD

Member
73000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 6/30/09
From Yama-chan's shoppe.
Which avii? : 1
Text: eanne_au
Change font?: you decide
Change colour? (if yes, please specify): you decide
42178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sin city;Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/2/09

bubblegum-samurai wrote:

bleach_rawkerr's

Can I buy two? I'll pay 6 pics. (:

What you want written on it:
Ying yu for First avii
Yama-chan for Second avii

avi no.:1 & 2
paid yes/no:Yup! (:


hope you like it! & thanks for the avi <3
Posted 7/3/09
From Yama-chan's shoppe.
Which avii? : the 2nd one & the 4th one~
Text: chibiivlle
Change font?: nope
Change colour? (if yes, please specify): no need
Member
5339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/4/09
From Yama-chan's shoppe.
Which avii? : 2 & 3 PLS. :)
Text: LOVELY0609, LOVE-CHAN
Change font?: HMM SHE LIKES A TEXT WITH HEARTS :)
Change colour? (if yes, please specify): NO THNX :)
FOR MY SIS PLS. ^__^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.