First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Avii Shop!
Member
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/5/09


Here you go. (:

Member
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/5/09


Here you go. ^^

Member
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/5/09

Sh3KiNaH94 wrote:

From Yama-chan's shoppe.
Which avii? : 2 & 3 PLS. :)
Text: LOVELY0609, LOVE-CHAN
Change font?: HMM SHE LIKES A TEXT WITH HEARTS :)
Change colour? (if yes, please specify): NO THNX :)
FOR MY SIS PLS. ^__^


Thanks for buying! <33 X33

Member
5339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/6/09

bubblegum-samurai wrote:


Sh3KiNaH94 wrote:

From Yama-chan's shoppe.
Which avii? : 2 & 3 PLS. :)
Text: LOVELY0609, LOVE-CHAN
Change font?: HMM SHE LIKES A TEXT WITH HEARTS :)
Change colour? (if yes, please specify): NO THNX :)
FOR MY SIS PLS. ^__^


Thanks for buying! <33 X33



wow thnx! ^_^ she gonna loves it ^_^..she dun know what avi she'll gonna used first, she says xD
Member
5339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/6/09 , edited 7/8/09


REND!
Member
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/6/09
xbishie's

wat u want written: Yama-chan
avii #:3
paid yes or no:Yup!
3736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / soomewheereee
Offline
Posted 7/6/09

bubblegum-samurai wrote:

xbishie's

wat u want written: Yama-chan
avii #:3
paid yes or no:Yup!


here u go o-o and dam i cant beleive a pro is buying my avi X_X
Member
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/6/09

xbishie wrote:


bubblegum-samurai wrote:

xbishie's

wat u want written: Yama-chan
avii #:3
paid yes or no:Yup!


here u go o-o and dam i cant beleive a pro is buying my avi X_X


Nope, stop saying I'm a pro. Everyone is equally good, have moar confidence in yourself! (:
3736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / soomewheereee
Offline
Posted 7/6/09

bubblegum-samurai wrote:


xbishie wrote:


bubblegum-samurai wrote:

xbishie's

wat u want written: Yama-chan
avii #:3
paid yes or no:Yup!


here u go o-o and dam i cant beleive a pro is buying my avi X_X


Nope, stop saying I'm a pro. Everyone is equally good, have moar confidence in yourself! (:


-cough- pro -cough- im average ._.
Member
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/6/09 , edited 7/6/09


Eh? No! :OO
12371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Next to Tsu-kun,...
Offline
Posted 7/8/09
wat u want written: -Hope, Anita
avii #:xbishie's #3
paid yes or no: yup
Posted 7/8/09 , edited 7/8/09


SLAUGTHER!
Posted 7/8/09
xbishie's shops
wat u want written: sakurii
avii #: 3
paid yes or no: yes
Member
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/8/09


Thanks for buying. X333

Member
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/8/09


Thanks for buying ~ ^^

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.