First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
What anime character has the coolest catchprase
86 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/25/09
"Lelouch vi Britannia commands you..." I don't know if this would count as a catchphrase o.O
55846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
70 / M / magic banig
Offline
Posted 6/25/09

holy_may wrote:

Some can't even see the difference between a quote and a catchphrase...


pls enlighten us...
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 6/25/09

nohworryz wrote:


holy_may wrote:

Some can't even see the difference between a quote and a catchphrase...


pls enlighten us...


Pointless to share my wisdom in this forum
55846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
70 / M / magic banig
Offline
Posted 6/25/09

holy_may wrote:


nohworryz wrote:


holy_may wrote:

Some can't even see the difference between a quote and a catchphrase...


pls enlighten us...


Pointless to share my wisdom in this forum


awww... you share your wisdom in all the OTHER forums... this ones not good enuff?
493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / florida
Offline
Posted 6/25/09
Kamina and Simons and the entire Dia Gurrens Phrase "Who the Hell Do You Think We ARE?!?!?!?!"

37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 6/25/09

nohworryz wrote:


holy_may wrote:


nohworryz wrote:


holy_may wrote:

Some can't even see the difference between a quote and a catchphrase...


pls enlighten us...


Pointless to share my wisdom in this forum


awww... you share your wisdom in all the OTHER forums... this ones not good enuff?


There is only 1 forum in Cr first.
So the right term would be thread.

Second, if you really want some tastes of my wisdom, just visit my blog and my team (Most are Cr users)
http://hiyono.wordpress.com/
55846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
70 / M / magic banig
Offline
Posted 6/25/09

holy_may wrote:


nohworryz wrote:


holy_may wrote:


nohworryz wrote:


holy_may wrote:

Some can't even see the difference between a quote and a catchphrase...


pls enlighten us...


Pointless to share my wisdom in this forum


awww... you share your wisdom in all the OTHER forums... this ones not good enuff?


There is only 1 forum in Cr first.
So the right term would be thread.

Second, if you really want some tastes of my wisdom, just visit my blog and my team (Most are Cr users)
http://hiyono.wordpress.com/


ooo i got corrected... my bad... THREAD then... u are truly wise
Posted 6/25/09
Sebastian Michaelis from Kuroshitsuji

"Because I'm just one hell of a butler."

26300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
新加坡
Offline
Posted 6/25/09
Chiiii >>> chi from chobits
1007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere out there!
Offline
Posted 6/26/09
prince mackaroo!!! i can't spell it.. but its cool.. haha!!!
20827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 6/26/09


ippen shinde miru ??

jigoku shoujo - enma ai

^^ is the nihongo ryt ??
but anyway it means "do you want to see what death is like / want to try dying once ?" <--yeah , between those two ..

83690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Where the future...
Offline
Posted 6/26/09
Did you have a nice dream? - Ban Mido from Get Backers. The timing of it is everything, right after his Jagan wears off of someone.
37840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 6/26/09

KugutsuHime wrote:


Shohee wrote:


KugutsuHime wrote:

I swear if anyone says Naruto's catchphrase "Believe it!", I'll just scream. My favorite catchphrase is Reborn's, "Ciaosu!" and Lambo's catchphrase, "Hold!...It!...In!". Also Akira's from Lucky Star catchphrase, "Bye Ni!".


Naruto~ BELIEVE IT!


.....*Runs around screaming*



Mission complete lolz XD
6826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / A House
Offline
Posted 6/26/09

nohworryz wrote:

GOMU GOMU NO!!!!!


YES the greastest quote of all
1901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F
Offline
Posted 6/26/09

Shohee wrote:


anime228228 wrote:


Shohee wrote:


KugutsuHime wrote:

I swear if anyone says Naruto's catchphrase "Believe it!", I'll just scream. My favorite catchphrase is Reborn's, "Ciaosu!" and Lambo's catchphrase, "Hold!...It!...In!". Also Akira's from Lucky Star catchphrase, "Bye Ni!".


Naruto~ BELIEVE IT!


*TROLL ALERT*


Applauses for finding out -_- , yet no one cares


easy bud
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.