First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Questions?Suggestions?Complaints?
Adopters
5960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tell me if live y...
Offline
Posted 6/25/09
do u got a question?suggestion?complaints? write em here! this is to make the group much easier to use and better.
Adopters
13754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/28/09
Hi ~ XD

I suggest this group should have a contest, that way everyone will join and have alot of fun XD
Adopters
5960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tell me if live y...
Offline
Posted 7/1/09

kawaii_xoxo wrote:

Hi ~ XD

I suggest this group should have a contest, that way everyone will join and have alot of fun XD


good idea! thx for being so active all the time! you have replied in every forum!....that gives me an idea....hehehe
Adopters
13754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/1/09

iheartpuppies wrote:


kawaii_xoxo wrote:

Hi ~ XD

I suggest this group should have a contest, that way everyone will join and have alot of fun XD


good idea! thx for being so active all the time! you have replied in every forum!....that gives me an idea....hehehe


ur welcome ~~ ^^
Adopters
5960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tell me if live y...
Offline
Posted 7/1/09

kawaii_xoxo wrote:


iheartpuppies wrote:


kawaii_xoxo wrote:

Hi ~ XD

I suggest this group should have a contest, that way everyone will join and have alot of fun XD


good idea! thx for being so active all the time! you have replied in every forum!....that gives me an idea....hehehe


ur welcome ~~ ^^


why dont chu go check out the new contest?
Adopters
13754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/1/09

iheartpuppies wrote:


kawaii_xoxo wrote:


iheartpuppies wrote:


kawaii_xoxo wrote:

Hi ~ XD

I suggest this group should have a contest, that way everyone will join and have alot of fun XD


good idea! thx for being so active all the time! you have replied in every forum!....that gives me an idea....hehehe


ur welcome ~~ ^^


why dont chu go check out the new contest?


okaii ^^
Pet Maker
16008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/19/09 , edited 8/4/09
i suggest avii request or something..

Posted 7/20/09 , edited 8/4/09
*looks down shyly* "uhhmmm... what "photos" are we supposed to pay, and how?" :unsure:

Adopters
6261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/28/09 , edited 8/4/09
i suggest membership cards...*i guess...*
Adopters
5960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tell me if live y...
Offline
Posted 8/4/09

aniadict_4everkawaii16 wrote:

i suggest membership cards...*i guess...*


lol okay i'll get to it XD
Adopters
5960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tell me if live y...
Offline
Posted 8/4/09

jas_san wrote:

i suggest avii request or something..



i tihnk about that XD but im probably not gonna be a mod yet
Adopters
5960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tell me if live y...
Offline
Posted 8/4/09

-_-animelovee-_- wrote:

*looks down shyly* "uhhmmm... what "photos" are we supposed to pay, and how?" :unsure:



it dont matter what the photos are XD but if u can, plz pick cute pics! oh and just upload the photo into our group album!
Posted 8/4/09

iheartpuppies wrote:


-_-animelovee-_- wrote:

*looks down shyly* "uhhmmm... what "photos" are we supposed to pay, and how?" :unsure:



it dont matter what the photos are XD but if u can, plz pick cute pics! oh and just upload the photo into our group album!


Alright! I'll do it! thanks! ^^

Adopters
5021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/8/09
i suggest membership card but we add pic and if u cant then tell what type of pic u want 2 put in
Adopters
5960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tell me if live y...
Offline
Posted 8/11/09

utau_12 wrote:

i suggest membership card but we add pic and if u cant then tell what type of pic u want 2 put in


sorry, i dont understand what you mean, there already is a membership card suggestion
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.