Post Reply Create
Creator
223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Akinas
Offline
Posted 6/25/09 , edited 7/7/09
Here you will chose your area, land, and race. Also, you will make your Arch master, knight, and/or pet.

Name:
Race: (Arch ? and placment)
Age:
Info:
Land: (just give a name: Only if your an Arch)
Pic:



Arch places possible:

Arch Rouge Angel: Ivy (IvyOfDeath)
Arch vampire: Ele Night (Elektra_Night)
Arch Vampricer: Kaim (Tenchimasaki13)
Arch Werewolf
Arch Fairie
Arch Neko
Arch ShapeShifter: Raksha (Ericdragoon)
Arch Witch: JeAnna (Jesusa14)
Arch Beast: Soloman (WolfKingOfTheHeavens)
Creator
223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Akinas
Offline
Posted 6/25/09
Name: Ele Night
Race: Arch Vampire (Arch)
Age: 17
Info: Ele is a spot-on girl, even for an Arch. She loves fighting, blood, and picking on people. She always smile, unless she looses in a fight, then she is p*ssed off.
Land: Raphyr
Pic:


Arch Angel: Open to any. Prefers an evil one
Member
8234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lexior
Offline
Posted 6/25/09
Name: Ivy
Race: Rouge angel [arch]
Age: 15
Info: Ivy never really understood the reason why everyone hated each-other. So she stuck with being the good-little girl everyone thougt she was.
Land: Azlin
Pic:

Arch Angel: Do i really need one since I'm a rouge angel? ((If i DO, i want a good one. Arch Angel spot is open))
Creator
223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Akinas
Offline
Posted 6/25/09

IvyOfDeath wrote:

Name: Ivy
Race: Rouge angel [arch]
Age: 15
Info: Ivy never really understood the reason why everyone hated each-other. So she stuck with being the good-little girl everyone thougt she was.
Land: Azlin
Pic:

Arch Angel: Do i really need one since I'm a rouge angel? ((If i DO, i want a good one. Arch Angel spot is open))


approved Ivy. And if you want an Arch Angel, you can have one. you dont need one.
Member
8234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lexior
Offline
Posted 6/25/09

Elektra_Night wrote:


IvyOfDeath wrote:

Name: Ivy
Race: Rouge angel [arch]
Age: 15
Info: Ivy never really understood the reason why everyone hated each-other. So she stuck with being the good-little girl everyone thougt she was.
Land: Azlin
Pic:

Arch Angel: Do i really need one since I'm a rouge angel? ((If i DO, i want a good one. Arch Angel spot is open))


approved Ivy. And if you want an Arch Angel, you can have one. you dont need one.


thanks miss Ele! ((Btw: You stole my name!)
25450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/25/09
Name: Soloman
Race: Arch Beast
Age: 17
Info: Loves fighting and hates cowards but, respects strength and will rarely have a kind side.
Land: Desert Empire
Pic:
Creator
223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Akinas
Offline
Posted 6/26/09

WolfKingOfTheHeavens wrote:

Name: Soloman
Race: Arch Beast
Age: 17
Info: Loves fighting and hates cowards but, respects strength and will rarely have a kind side.
Land: Desert Empire
Pic:


perfect! approved
Member
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 6/27/09


Name: kaim
Race: arch vampricer (vampire necromancer)
Age: unknown
Info: love the darkness loves and respects strength but destroy hate and are discusted by weakling
Land: land of darkness and shadows
Pic:
every day look

battle look

Creator
223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Akinas
Offline
Posted 6/30/09


approved.
Member
2039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 7/1/09
Name: JeAnne
Race: Arch Witch
Age: 15
Info: loves to put spells on others, loves to make fun of others especially weaklings, has a slit personality(good side)...
Land: land of shadows
Pic:


Member
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 7/2/09

Elektra_Night wrote:



approved.


thanks
33496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The interent!
Offline
Posted 7/7/09
Name: Raksha
Race: (Arch ? and placment) Arch Shapeshifter
Age:19
Info:Likes to shapeshift into birds, dogs, and foxes. Enjoys wildlife and loves to eat and relax in the woods. Very cunning and strong but only when wants to.
Land: (just give a name: Only if your an Arch) Land of secred Woods
Pic:
Creator
223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Akinas
Offline
Posted 7/7/09

ericdragoon wrote:

Name: Raksha
Race: (Arch ? and placment) Arch Shapeshifter
Age:19
Info:Likes to shapeshift into birds, dogs, and foxes. Enjoys wildlife and loves to eat and relax in the woods. Very cunning and strong but only when wants to.
Land: (just give a name: Only if your an Arch) Land of secred Woods
Pic:


approved
Creator
223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Akinas
Offline
Posted 7/7/09

jesusa14 wrote:

Name: JeAnne
Race: Arch Witch
Age: 15
Info: loves to put spells on others, loves to make fun of others especially weaklings, has a slit personality(good side)...
Land: land of shadows
Pic:




approved
You must be logged in to post.