First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Micheal Jackson has died!?
26342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Stamford, CT
Offline
Posted 6/25/09 , edited 6/25/09
I was just watching the news and around 5:45(EST) they announced that micheal jackson had fallen into cardiac arrest, paramedics rushed him to hospital and around 6:00(EST) TMZ annouced that he passed away!

http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/entertainment/celebrity_news/090625_TMZ_Michael_Jackson_Rushed_to_Hospital

though I wasn't even born around the time he blew up into fame I really liked his music...to me, this is a sad day in the music world

EDIT: this story is not fully confirmed so I'll post some updates later

EDIT2: now it's confirmed that he has passed away at the age of 50....poor Micheal, and he was just about to make a comeback!
114152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 6/25/09
such a pity he had some good songs in his day... we all got to go sometime though
288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Space
Offline
Posted 6/25/09
Not dead.

Coma.
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/25/09

Xodusxoicide wrote:

Not dead.

Coma.


why does it say has died then?
http://www.tmz.com/
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 6/25/09
he's dead alright.

may he rest in peace.
20779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
JUNs "Funny Place"
Offline
Posted 6/25/09
r u xur guyz?? hmmmm...

but if its true.. why they didnt spread it in the news?????
288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Space
Offline
Posted 6/25/09

moratorium wrote:


Xodusxoicide wrote:

Not dead.

Coma.


why does it say has died then?
http://www.tmz.com/


There are several things circulating.

Its not been confirmed, LA TImes said he has.
So we will wait and see.
Posted 6/25/09
he died T.T
1417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/25/09
R.I.P Micheal Jackson
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/25/09

Xodusxoicide wrote:


moratorium wrote:


Xodusxoicide wrote:

Not dead.

Coma.


why does it say has died then?
http://www.tmz.com/


There are several things circulating.

Its not been confirmed, LA TImes said he has.
So we will wait and see.


ah ok ok

Posted 6/25/09
Yeah I've been haunting the internet for more confirmations. I am very saddened.
R.I.P. Michael
26342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Stamford, CT
Offline
Posted 6/25/09

jane_cutieh wrote:

r u xur guyz?? hmmmm...

but if its true.. why they didnt spread it in the news?????


this just happened about an hour ago...where I live they have already announced it on the news around 5:45 (EST) you'll probably here alot about it tomorrow in the news...heck might even be the headline for many newspapers
20779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
JUNs "Funny Place"
Offline
Posted 6/25/09

goldenmegazx wrote:


jane_cutieh wrote:

r u xur guyz?? hmmmm...

but if its true.. why they didnt spread it in the news?????


this just happened about an hour ago...where I live they have already announced it on the news around 5:45 (EST) you'll probably here alot about it tomorrow in the news...heck might even be the headline for many newspapers


OMG!! im so0 shocked about it! i mean, his my dad's fave singer!

ill stay tuned in the news tomorrow.. his having a concert here in UK, but it was cancelled due to his health.. maybe it was one of the signs..
maybe its alrdy in the news now in UK.. but the news are so0 late!
20779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
JUNs "Funny Place"
Offline
Posted 6/25/09 , edited 6/25/09
24379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / plymouth
Offline
Posted 6/25/09
its been confirmed he is dead, i just still cant beleave it i loved this man he was musical genius. he revolutionized the music indastry if it wasnt for him we wouldnt have music videos like today. when he made thriller music videos was just a man a gutair and a camra

mickael jackson rest in peace
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.