First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply ♥ Banner Request
Posted 6/25/09 , edited 9/9/09
Banner Request Forum


apply like this :


username :
text :
extra :
MOD request :
pic :



R U L E S
- do not quote this post.
- you can only request one time on one day.
- request a thing.
- picture must be high quality.
- must be patience for your request.
- no ecchi / hentai pic.
- have to posting 3 GB's at this group.
- upload 3 photo's at the payment album.

Requesters♥
1304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / 1nd0n3s14....
Offline
Posted 6/25/09
Minna Saaaan!!
Please Request!!!!!
I Will Make A Banner to Shugo_Amu-San(Coz She tell me if she want to request. But error)

and i will give She. . . . . .
She's Banner
And 1 Avatar from me

i'ts okay,Jya-Chan?? >o<
Posted 6/26/09

Girliez97 wrote:

Minna Saaaan!!
Please Request!!!!!
I Will Make A Banner to Shugo_Amu-San(Coz She tell me if she want to request. But error)

and i will give She. . . . . .
She's Banner
And 1 Avatar from me

i'ts okay,Jya-Chan?? >o<


sure thing neee..
Posted 6/27/09

Girliez97 wrote:

Minna Saaaan!!
Please Request!!!!!
I Will Make A Banner to Shugo_Amu-San(Coz She tell me if she want to request. But error)

and i will give She. . . . . .
She's Banner
And 1 Avatar from me

i'ts okay,Jya-Chan?? >o<


Ne....ne.....I'm sorry but..what are you talking about[not really 'about']but..ur word is too complicated,will u explain it too me??
Posted 7/18/09 , edited 7/18/09
username: sherylene
text: shafiqa's serenade
extra: anything
MOD request: jyasumin-chan
pic:


PENDING! jyasumin-chan
Posted 7/26/09

sherylene wrote:

username: sherylene
text: shafiqa's serenade
extra: anything
MOD request: jyasumin-chan
pic:


DONE! jyasumin-chan


here yuu go:
Posted 7/28/09


wow sooo cute...
Posted 8/4/09 , edited 8/4/09
username: rasaku
text: welcome to my porflie
extra: anything
MOD request: jyasumin-chan
pic:


Posted 8/9/09

rasaku wrote:

username: rasaku
text: welcome to my porflie
extra: anything
MOD request: jyasumin-chan
pic:




gomenn.. can you change the pic? please..
Posted 8/9/09 , edited 8/9/09

username :elo-
text: Join Drawing Manga Art now! Or Else...
extra : anything.
MOD request :anyone please :3
pic :
Posted 8/10/09

jyasumin-chan wrote:


rasaku wrote:

username: rasaku
text: welcome to my porflie
extra: anything
MOD request: jyasumin-chan
pic:




gomenn.. can you change the pic? please..




Posted 8/15/09


DONE! - jyasumin-chan

21290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/16/09 , edited 8/16/09
Username: HiroNotti.
(don't write my username on the banner please!! i want this banner for my group at CR.)
Text: Yasuda Shota.
Extras: Anything looks nice & cute.
Mod Request : Anyone who is free.
Picture:

Posted 8/19/09
username :Chihaya-chan
text :Join ShikaIno FC!
extra : Brushes and anything that is nice. :3
MOD request :jyasumin-chan
pic


and can it be animated? If not its okay :3
Posted 8/31/09


srry for da late notice! but.. can you change the pic?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.