First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Sora No Manimani 宙のまにまに
33118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 6/25/09 , edited 8/15/09


Sora no Manimani (宙のまにまに?) is a Japanese manga written and illustrated by Mami Kashiwabara. The manga began serialization in the November 2005 issue of Kodansha's Afternoon manga magazine, and as of September 2008, five bound volumes have been released in Japan. An anime adaptation by Studio Comet and directed by Shinji Takamatsu will begin airing in Jap
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 6/25/09 , edited 6/26/09
Astronomy... I hope it will be interesting







http://hiyono.wordpress.com/
13136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Europe
Offline
Posted 6/25/09
Hmm, no summary?
Posted 6/25/09
looks interesting i just hope it a good fan sub group picks it up because it will never see the light day here sigh
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 6/25/09

Baka-God wrote:

Hmm, no summary?


who read summary? lol
13136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Europe
Offline
Posted 6/25/09

holy_may wrote:


Baka-God wrote:

Hmm, no summary?


who read summary? lol


I do. It's usually one of the things I do first before, I'm downloading it. Don't want to waste bandwidth on a boring anime ;D
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 6/25/09
when?
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 6/25/09

Baka-God wrote:


holy_may wrote:


Baka-God wrote:

Hmm, no summary?


who read summary? lol


I do. It's usually one of the things I do first before, I'm downloading it. Don't want to waste bandwidth on a boring anime ;D


I'm checking the themes and usually, my chance to be interested lies usually from themes...
Summary is pointless for me.
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 6/25/09


this summer
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 6/25/09

holy_may wrote:



this summer


thanks
13136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Europe
Offline
Posted 6/25/09

holy_may wrote:


Baka-God wrote:


holy_may wrote:


Baka-God wrote:

Hmm, no summary?


who read summary? lol


I do. It's usually one of the things I do first before, I'm downloading it. Don't want to waste bandwidth on a boring anime ;D


I'm checking the themes and usually, my chance to be interested lies usually from themes...
Summary is pointless for me.


Hmm, sounds interesting. You're a way and way more experienced anime watcher as me; therefore you have more insight on anime than I do.

Your 50000000000 GB of anime tells enough ;P
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 6/25/09

Baka-God wrote:


holy_may wrote:


Baka-God wrote:


holy_may wrote:


Baka-God wrote:

Hmm, no summary?


who read summary? lol


I do. It's usually one of the things I do first before, I'm downloading it. Don't want to waste bandwidth on a boring anime ;D


I'm checking the themes and usually, my chance to be interested lies usually from themes...
Summary is pointless for me.


Hmm, sounds interesting. You're a way and way more experienced anime watcher as me; therefore you have more insight on anime than I do.

Your 50000000000 GB of anime tells enough ;P


Nah, I am just open-minded, and keeping such an open-minded spirit is hard these days... No comparison, look at the airing date, and many more details...

I do have some tricks to motivate myself despise the storyline, such as seiyuu. Just listening for their versatility is more than enough to please me.
13136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Europe
Offline
Posted 6/25/09

holy_may wrote:


Baka-God wrote:


holy_may wrote:


Baka-God wrote:


holy_may wrote:


Baka-God wrote:

Hmm, no summary?


who read summary? lol


I do. It's usually one of the things I do first before, I'm downloading it. Don't want to waste bandwidth on a boring anime ;D


I'm checking the themes and usually, my chance to be interested lies usually from themes...
Summary is pointless for me.


Hmm, sounds interesting. You're a way and way more experienced anime watcher as me; therefore you have more insight on anime than I do.

Your 50000000000 GB of anime tells enough ;P


Nah, I am just open-minded, and keeping such an open-minded spirit is hard these days... No comparison, look at the airing date, and many more details...

I do have some tricks to motivate myself despise the storyline, such as seiyuu. Just listening for their versatility is more than enough to please me.


That is what I never can do. I don't even remember one seiyuu from my favorite anime. ;D
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 6/25/09

Baka-God wrote:


holy_may wrote:


Baka-God wrote:


holy_may wrote:


Baka-God wrote:


holy_may wrote:


Baka-God wrote:

Hmm, no summary?


who read summary? lol


I do. It's usually one of the things I do first before, I'm downloading it. Don't want to waste bandwidth on a boring anime ;D


I'm checking the themes and usually, my chance to be interested lies usually from themes...
Summary is pointless for me.


Hmm, sounds interesting. You're a way and way more experienced anime watcher as me; therefore you have more insight on anime than I do.

Your 50000000000 GB of anime tells enough ;P


Nah, I am just open-minded, and keeping such an open-minded spirit is hard these days... No comparison, look at the airing date, and many more details...

I do have some tricks to motivate myself despise the storyline, such as seiyuu. Just listening for their versatility is more than enough to please me.


That is what I never can do. I don't even remember one seiyuu from my favorite anime. ;D


Curiosity will lead you the way
55846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
70 / M / magic banig
Offline
Posted 6/26/09
astrology or astronomy?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.