Post Reply ROLEPLAYING!
Moderator
1050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/26/09
Members of Vongola Family, their guests & friends (who was invited by Vongola members) live and stay here..
You can take your positoin..
Moderator
114644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 6/27/09
um.......what the roles stilll here!?
Moderator
1050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/30/09

athena134 wrote:

um.......what the roles stilll here!?


I just mean that if The Neko-Neko Family have their own House.. Lets' The Vongola also have their own.. =)
Moderator
114644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 6/30/09

Hiroki_Kamijou wrote:


athena134 wrote:

um.......what the roles stilll here!?


I just mean that if The Neko-Neko Family have their own House.. Lets' The Vongola also have their own.. =)


oh! hehee!
Member
6954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / canada
Offline
Posted 7/12/09
can i justroleplay in here i am only a demon rawwwr
Member
58926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / On earth. In a co...
Offline
Posted 7/22/09
OI!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M BORED TO THE EXTREME!!!!!!!
Member
58926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / On earth. In a co...
Offline
Posted 7/23/09
*sighs*... *kicks invisible dust* this sucks to the extreme... *jogs around the HQ*
Moderator
114644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 7/28/09

fire_ball8653 wrote:

*sighs*... *kicks invisible dust* this sucks to the extreme... *jogs around the HQ*


join the neko-neko family instead!
Member
58926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / On earth. In a co...
Offline
Posted 7/28/09

athena134 wrote:

join the neko-neko family instead!


*twitches* NEVER!!!!!! VONGOLA FAMILY FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!
Moderator
114644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 7/30/09

fire_ball8653 wrote:


athena134 wrote:

join the neko-neko family instead!


*twitches* NEVER!!!!!! VONGOLA FAMILY FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!


okay! hehee!
Posted 9/6/09
kufufu, there's no one here
You must be logged in to post.