First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
What do you think about Mukai Osamu - Horikita Maki pairing?
3648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / duh! in heechul's...
Offline
Posted 9/3/09
yaaayy....

i really like this pairing!!! i like it more than the other pairings!

but, i still prefer Toma for Maki.....

wanna know y???

because....





















I WANT MUKAI TO BE MINE....

hahaha...

lol...

3648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / duh! in heechul's...
Offline
Posted 9/3/09

kling03 wrote:


rainiey wrote:






awww...the last pic is sweet!!!


sweet, ne.. they r cute together...



yesss! i luv this luvteam! hahah!

where can i watch the last pic???????
please tell me...
thanks...
552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/3/09

anime29 wrote:


kling03 wrote:


rainiey wrote:






awww...the last pic is sweet!!!


sweet, ne.. they r cute together...



yesss! i luv this luvteam! hahah!


where can i watch the last pic???????
please tell me...
thanks...
honestly, i also don't know...i just found the pic nice so i posted it...
2219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / England
Offline
Posted 9/3/09
I think its alright...
31188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 9/3/09

Men! it's the Best :>>
192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 9/3/09 , edited 9/3/09

kling03 wrote:


anime29 wrote:


kling03 wrote:


rainiey wrote:






awww...the last pic is sweet!!!


sweet, ne.. they r cute together...



yesss! i luv this luvteam! hahah!


where can i watch the last pic???????
please tell me...
thanks...honestly, i also don't know...i just found the pic nice so i posted it... :sweatingbullets:


it's from waratte iitomo.
552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/4/09

ryoerika wrote:


kling03 wrote:


anime29 wrote:


kling03 wrote:


rainiey wrote:






awww...the last pic is sweet!!!


sweet, ne.. they r cute together...



yesss! i luv this luvteam! hahah!


where can i watch the last pic???????
please tell me...
thanks...honestly, i also don't know...i just found the pic nice so i posted it... :sweatingbullets:


it's from waratte iitomo.


i see... arigatou!
671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 11/12/09
yeah they are cute couple...
i want to see them again in a drama
3839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/12/09
no way!!!sounds wagamama but Mukai is mine...haha!!
1646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / stuy
Offline
Posted 11/23/09
they need to make a atashinchi no danshi 2: this time w/ mukai and maki as an official pairing
671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 1/3/10
IS IT TRUE THAT THEY ARE CAUGHT DATING..??
1408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/3/10
i think they make a great pair..!!
3064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Pilipinas
Offline
Posted 1/4/10
seems really cute.. except they have the same haircut..LOL
2012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/4/10 , edited 1/4/10
they're good together..
i want more pairing from them..
551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/4/10
Waiting for more shows with this pairing, but seems like there is none
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.