First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
What do you think about Mukai Osamu - Horikita Maki pairing?
20833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 7/3/09

rainiey wrote:


seien-hime wrote:



wow .. mukai is so hot . can u guys tell me what are his dramas ? i want to watch it .


he never really have main role in drama.. i think in Atashinchi no Danshi is his biggest role.. it's a must watch drama for Mukai's fans..
try Seigi no Mikata, Honey & Clover, Mei-chan no Shitsuji, Osen...


.. tnx .. ill watch him ,. it's been awhile since ive been interested in watching dramas ,, going to get back in watchimg dramas coz of him ..
729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / somewhere..
Offline
Posted 7/4/09
i'm glad that this couple getting more love lately..
2745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / evergreen state
Offline
Posted 7/4/09

itoe_fujiwara wrote:

i've been a very big fan of both Mukai Osamu and Horikita Maki,and i was thrilled to find them as a loveteam!
ChiSho FTW!
i really liked their chemistry,they look like a real-life couple,and i'm anticipating an SP focusing on their relationship.
Muaki is currently my most favorite couple!


agree!!
but, me...
i am a MuAki fan forever!!
1194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Seattle
Offline
Posted 7/5/09
i thnk the kiss looked really fake, but i think they are a great pair :D

and osamu is HOTT!
2012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere u never...
Offline
Posted 7/5/09
i love this pairing
so fresh and mukai is so hott
im a yamaki fan but im falling in love with the makai(maki-mukai) couple
729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / somewhere..
Offline
Posted 7/5/09

sourx3candi wrote:

i thnk the kiss looked really fake, but i think they are a great pair :D

and osamu is HOTT!


fake? have u watched their kiss scene in that drama? the accidental kiss might look a bit fake.. i agreed.. but the real kiss doesn't look so.. in fact, it's quite a 'real' good kiss for a japanese drama.. and the scene is so romantic.. Mukai Osamu now getting popular because of the kiss..

here is the link if u want to watch the scene.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cHSngRH4Kc
Posted 7/5/09
they look good together! ..i hope they can work together in another drama
1135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/5/09
cute couple if they were to be
1194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Seattle
Offline
Posted 7/5/09 , edited 7/5/09

rainiey wrote:


sourx3candi wrote:

i thnk the kiss looked really fake, but i think they are a great pair :D

and osamu is HOTT!


fake? have u watched their kiss scene in that drama? the accidental kiss might look a bit fake.. i agreed.. but the real kiss doesn't look so.. in fact, it's quite a 'real' good kiss for a japanese drama.. and the scene is so romantic.. Mukai Osamu now getting popular because of the kiss..

here is the link if u want to watch the scene.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cHSngRH4Kc


yes i have seen the kiss.
both scenes.
i'm just saying i've seen better kisses in dramas, but i guess that is the best kiss i've seen in a jrdama.
25102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 7/5/09
uwaa!!! They're really cute together! I wanted to see more! T___T
107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Brooklyn, NY
Offline
Posted 7/5/09
yeah they do like nice together but i think maki and kaname jun (Fuu) look better as a couple, they look as if they have good chemistry together
500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/6/09
MUAKI LOVETEAM is difinitely the best...they look cute together...and i think they get along well even off camera... i really hope there will be a SPECIAL EPISODE of Atashinchi no Danshi focusing on the relationship of Sho and Chisato...
7589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Europe; Swe.
Offline
Posted 7/6/09
They are cute together....
376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in front of my pc...
Offline
Posted 7/6/09
even though im a fan of yamaki but still, i love this pairing too!!
729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / somewhere..
Offline
Posted 7/6/09

sourx3candi wrote:


rainiey wrote:


sourx3candi wrote:

i thnk the kiss looked really fake, but i think they are a great pair :D

and osamu is HOTT!


fake? have u watched their kiss scene in that drama? the accidental kiss might look a bit fake.. i agreed.. but the real kiss doesn't look so.. in fact, it's quite a 'real' good kiss for a japanese drama.. and the scene is so romantic.. Mukai Osamu now getting popular because of the kiss..

here is the link if u want to watch the scene.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cHSngRH4Kc


yes i have seen the kiss.
both scenes.
i'm just saying i've seen better kisses in dramas, but i guess that is the best kiss i've seen in a jrdama.


yes.. there r quite a lot better kisses.. i'll be happier if they have a better real kiss.. i need more of them..
but i dun keep my hope high since it's japanese drama.. they dun really have real kiss..
i hope they'll have a good love drama together later on.. *wishful thinking*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.