First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
How much water do you use everyday?
3149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Surrey, BC
Offline
Posted 11/22/07
alot...i shower like two times a day
1064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / everywhere
Offline
Posted 11/22/07
about 1.5 liters or ml
6858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 11/23/07
More than I should but about two liters a day for drinking. Then there's everything else... washing.. myself, my clothes and dishes.

Edit: Using the calculator.. I use 284 liters per day.
Posted 11/23/07
I don't drink water, I don't wash myself daily, I don't wash my clothes or dishes. In terms of a week, then I use enough for a shower and my dishes. My parents probably use some for my clothes, I wouldn't know. My showers last about 1.5 minutes and the dishes get about a litre, so I'd imagine about 5 litres a week, maybe? (This post is most likely highly inaccurate and a hyperbole was used somewhere)
6858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 11/23/07
Unless you're vastly underrating your water usage, I don't think you used a hyperbole. Nice use of the word though.
1235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/23/07
Holy god lolz I think everyone on this Planet combined together wasted a Billion gallons of water everyday. Think about it, there is 6 billions people on this planet right now. if each of us used one gallon of water a day than one gallon times 6 billions = 6 billions gallon. Holy GOD.
6858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 11/23/07
But water is in a perpetual state of existance, that's what I don't get. Why is using water such a big deal? I'll have to look into it and generate an interest I guess. I understand that where you live can have an effect on whether or not you get the water back, but the water doesn't just stop being.
1235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/23/07

hq145 wrote:

But water is in a perpetual state of existance, that's what I don't get. Why is using water such a big deal? I'll have to look into it and generate an interest I guess. I understand that where you live can have an effect on whether or not you get the water back, but the water doesn't just stop being.




I just have one question, if we human use one billion of gallon of water a day. than how much water does this earth have anyway. I mean one year is 365 days. and one billion times 365 = 365 billion of gallon of water and we have been doing so for the last 10-20 years. How much gallon of water does this EARTH have left??
1379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Rowlett, texas
Offline
Posted 11/23/07
500000000000000000000000000000000000000000 gallons!!!!!!!!
WAHAHAHAHA
na jus kiddin about 5-10 gallons
1235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/23/07

Haseo_ wrote:

500000000000000000000000000000000000000000 gallons!!!!!!!!
WAHAHAHAHA
na jus kiddin about 5-10 gallons




did u mean 500000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 gallon as in that how much water this earth have
163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / SG
Offline
Posted 11/23/07
i drink a lot :D


XsYackosX wrote:


hq145 wrote:

But water is in a perpetual state of existance, that's what I don't get. Why is using water such a big deal? I'll have to look into it and generate an interest I guess. I understand that where you live can have an effect on whether or not you get the water back, but the water doesn't just stop being.



I just have one question, if we human use one billion of gallon of water a day. than how much water does this earth have anyway. I mean one year is 365 days. and one billion times 365 = 365 billion of gallon of water and we have been doing so for the last 10-20 years. How much gallon of water does this EARTH have left??


i am not sure but i do know that there is still water left (though it may not be enough) because of the water cycle
1235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/23/07

ksacs wrote:

i drink a lot :D


XsYackosX wrote:


hq145 wrote:

But water is in a perpetual state of existance, that's what I don't get. Why is using water such a big deal? I'll have to look into it and generate an interest I guess. I understand that where you live can have an effect on whether or not you get the water back, but the water doesn't just stop being.



I just have one question, if we human use one billion of gallon of water a day. than how much water does this earth have anyway. I mean one year is 365 days. and one billion times 365 = 365 billion of gallon of water and we have been doing so for the last 10-20 years. How much gallon of water does this EARTH have left??


i am not sure but i do know that there is still water left (though it may not be enough) because of the water cycle


I hope future technology will be able to recyle the pee water we human pee out lolz.

1902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / most likely in bed.
Offline
Posted 11/23/07

ksacs wrote:

i drink a lot :D


XsYackosX wrote:


hq145 wrote:

But water is in a perpetual state of existance, that's what I don't get. Why is using water such a big deal? I'll have to look into it and generate an interest I guess. I understand that where you live can have an effect on whether or not you get the water back, but the water doesn't just stop being.



I just have one question, if we human use one billion of gallon of water a day. than how much water does this earth have anyway. I mean one year is 365 days. and one billion times 365 = 365 billion of gallon of water and we have been doing so for the last 10-20 years. How much gallon of water does this EARTH have left??


i am not sure but i do know that there is still water left (though it may not be enough) because of the water cycle


Here's an interesting article I found.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/755497.stm
Posted 11/23/07
I know I shouldn't waste water but I do anyways
20105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / London-England
Offline
Posted 11/23/07
I drink a lot of water.. but use actually nothing really.. part form a shower and a few handwashes
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.