First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Fairy Tail Anime Confirmed!
3480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England
Offline
Posted 6/27/09
awesomeness!!!! but i'm gonna have too many animes to watch a week...already got shippuuden, bleach, one piece, fma and gintama plus there's the new Gundam
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 6/27/09

ninelives_knightblazer wrote:


holy_may wrote:

Interesting fact : Naruto's anime adaptation was confirmed when it had around 150 chapters,
same thing happening with Fairy Tail


Another interesting fact: D.Gray-man got their animu adaptation confirmed at chapter 86 with FT with almost 140 chapters they might get a chance for fillers or something like RAVE anime with 2 seasons might happen to FT


As I said, the pace in Fairy Tail is different. D.gray-man wasn't very solid to begin with. And because I read the manga, I think it is possible to make at least 75 episodess while adding a comedy touch. Therefore, fillers should be minimized for this beginning if you actually saw the current state of the anime creativity. There aren't much series like this one to appear each year.,.
4587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / there >>>>
Offline
Posted 6/27/09
at laaasssstttttttt
1335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 6/27/09
great!!! i've been waiting it
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 6/27/09 , edited 6/27/09
The anime studios A-1 Pictures and Satelight will produce the project

little more info of the studio

Satelight : Macross series, Hellsing Ultimate, Shugo Chara, Basquash!, Guin Saga


A-1 Pictures : Ookiku Furikabutte, Kannagi, Personal trinity soul, Valkyria Chronicles
149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/27/09
COOL!!!
about time they make the anime version of it!!!
i love fairy tail the storyis just so interesting especially the whole mage guild thing!!!!
7354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home
Offline
Posted 6/27/09
it gives to much of a one piece vibe to me....and yes i know.......but i get the feeling its gonna be a longgggggg anime like one piece
3096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Ontario
Offline
Posted 6/27/09
YEAAAAAAA !!
i just hope they dont end it like they did with Rave Master...
Posted 6/27/09
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 6/27/09

tamsheed3 wrote:

it gives to much of a one piece vibe to me....and yes i know.......but i get the feeling its gonna be a longgggggg anime like one piece


Does it matter if it's long or not? One Piece is long because it is successful in Japan. It was originally planned for 5 years and it's been 10 years now. From what Oda said, he didn't change the ending despite the minor add-on in the story.

I personally don't want Mashima to end it too soon either. What happened to his first series, Groove master Rave was that the anime got discontinued and all... I doubt Mashima will do the same mistake from picking a bad studio which he didn't this time.

Anyways, I am sick of hearing long whining excuse. It's just up to you to watch it or not and to start it sooner, the better.
44654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / My own little wor...
Offline
Posted 6/27/09

holy_may wrote:

Interesting fact : Naruto's anime adaptation was confirmed when it had around 150 chapters,
same thing happening with Fairy Tail


and yet I don't know when it happened with One Piece.

but you know, the studios that are doing it aren't known for producing long series, they mostly only do short to mid length ones.
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 6/27/09

refinder wrote:


holy_may wrote:

Interesting fact : Naruto's anime adaptation was confirmed when it had around 150 chapters,
same thing happening with Fairy Tail


and yet I don't know when it happened with One Piece.

but you know, the studios that are doing it aren't known for producing long series, they mostly only do short to mid length ones.


yeah, I checked that... I do hope for long series, it's a 2 studios work
26750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California's Proj...
Offline
Posted 6/27/09

holy_may wrote:


ninelives_knightblazer wrote:


holy_may wrote:

Interesting fact : Naruto's anime adaptation was confirmed when it had around 150 chapters,
same thing happening with Fairy Tail


Another interesting fact: D.Gray-man got their animu adaptation confirmed at chapter 86 with FT with almost 140 chapters they might get a chance for fillers or something like RAVE anime with 2 seasons might happen to FT


As I said, the pace in Fairy Tail is different. D.gray-man wasn't very solid to begin with. And because I read the manga, I think it is possible to make at least 75 episodess while adding a comedy touch. Therefore, fillers should be minimized for this beginning if you actually saw the current state of the anime creativity. There aren't much series like this one to appear each year.,.


you make no sense. GG.
Posted 6/27/09
awesome yea alright THE MANGA IS AWESOME btw
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 6/27/09 , edited 6/27/09

cdplayer6 wrote:


holy_may wrote:


ninelives_knightblazer wrote:


holy_may wrote:

Interesting fact : Naruto's anime adaptation was confirmed when it had around 150 chapters,
same thing happening with Fairy Tail


Another interesting fact: D.Gray-man got their animu adaptation confirmed at chapter 86 with FT with almost 140 chapters they might get a chance for fillers or something like RAVE anime with 2 seasons might happen to FT


As I said, the pace in Fairy Tail is different. D.gray-man wasn't very solid to begin with. And because I read the manga, I think it is possible to make at least 75 episodess while adding a comedy touch. Therefore, fillers should be minimized for this beginning if you actually saw the current state of the anime creativity. There aren't much series like this one to appear each year.,.


you make no sense. GG.


If you did see/read a lot of anime/manga, you might have understood. I'll try to rephrase everything.


As we know, 1 chapter does not usually equal to 1 episode of 20min. Nevertheless, it really depends on the content of the chapter. As far as I know, in One Piece for example, there were some episodes which were 1 chapter-1.5 chapter = 1 episode. While in Bleach, it's usually 2-3 chapters for 1 episode.


If the anime is too close to the manga, there is a need to put some distance between them. which results to fillers. In Fairy Tail, since I read it like 2 week ago from the beginning to the latest chapter, I think it is possible to at least make 75 episodes fillerless. The biggest advantage in Fairy Tail is the comedy aspect and the limitless possibility to not create plot hole.

If you didn't know it yet, the anime industry is currently lacking ideas. Creativity is probably at the lowest level at this time. Some of the recent anime aren't good enough for our satisfaction. But what I wanted to say is ; long series rarely appear these days
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.