First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Fairy Tail Anime Confirmed!
723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 6/27/09
I am a happy man. Oh and i dont know who offically voices them in the new anime, but Miyu Irino voices Natsu and Mika Kikuchi voices Lucy in Sunday VS Magazine: Shuuketsu! Choujou Daikessen.
26750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California's Proj...
Offline
Posted 6/27/09

holy_may wrote:


cdplayer6 wrote:


holy_may wrote:


ninelives_knightblazer wrote:


holy_may wrote:

Interesting fact : Naruto's anime adaptation was confirmed when it had around 150 chapters,
same thing happening with Fairy Tail


Another interesting fact: D.Gray-man got their animu adaptation confirmed at chapter 86 with FT with almost 140 chapters they might get a chance for fillers or something like RAVE anime with 2 seasons might happen to FT


As I said, the pace in Fairy Tail is different. D.gray-man wasn't very solid to begin with. And because I read the manga, I think it is possible to make at least 75 episodess while adding a comedy touch. Therefore, fillers should be minimized for this beginning if you actually saw the current state of the anime creativity. There aren't much series like this one to appear each year.,.


you make no sense. GG.


If you did see/read a lot of anime/manga, you might have understood. I'll try to rephrase everything.


As we know, 1 chapter does not usually equal to 1 episode of 20min. Nevertheless, it really depends on the content of the chapter. As far as I know, in One Piece for example, there were some episodes which were 1 chapter-1.5 chapter = 1 episode. While in Bleach, it's usually 2-3 chapters for 1 episode.


If the anime is too close to the manga, there is a need to put some distance between them. which results to fillers. In Fairy Tail, since I read it like 2 week ago from the beginning to the latest chapter, I think it is possible to at least make 75 episodes fillerless. The biggest advantage in Fairy Tail is the comedy aspect and the limitless possibility to not create plot hole.

If you didn't know it yet, the anime industry is currently lacking ideas. Creativity is probably at the lowest level at this time. Some of the recent anime aren't good enough for our satisfaction. But what I wanted to say is ; long series rarely appear these days


ah, i see...........i still don't get why the anime producers don't ask the public for tips or suggestions.............after all, we do know what we want in our animes, not just something we'd expect to happen. Are you refering to "long series" excluding filters and please define it in your sense cause im not understanding what your idea of a long series is.
7354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home
Offline
Posted 6/27/09

holy_may wrote:


tamsheed3 wrote:

it gives to much of a one piece vibe to me....and yes i know.......but i get the feeling its gonna be a longgggggg anime like one piece


Does it matter if it's long or not? One Piece is long because it is successful in Japan. It was originally planned for 5 years and it's been 10 years now. From what Oda said, he didn't change the ending despite the minor add-on in the story.

I personally don't want Mashima to end it too soon either. What happened to his first series, Groove master Rave was that the anime got discontinued and all... I doubt Mashima will do the same mistake from picking a bad studio which he didn't this time.

Anyways, I am sick of hearing long whining excuse. It's just up to you to watch it or not and to start it sooner, the better.


i wasnt whining or making an excuse i was just stating my opinion and also i didnt say it was gonna be bad cause it was long or if it bad cause its like one piece ...i like one piece.....i just meant that it seems like its gonna be a long anime...
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 6/28/09

cdplayer6 wrote:


holy_may wrote:


cdplayer6 wrote:


holy_may wrote:


ninelives_knightblazer wrote:


holy_may wrote:

Interesting fact : Naruto's anime adaptation was confirmed when it had around 150 chapters,
same thing happening with Fairy Tail


Another interesting fact: D.Gray-man got their animu adaptation confirmed at chapter 86 with FT with almost 140 chapters they might get a chance for fillers or something like RAVE anime with 2 seasons might happen to FT


As I said, the pace in Fairy Tail is different. D.gray-man wasn't very solid to begin with. And because I read the manga, I think it is possible to make at least 75 episodess while adding a comedy touch. Therefore, fillers should be minimized for this beginning if you actually saw the current state of the anime creativity. There aren't much series like this one to appear each year.,.


you make no sense. GG.


If you did see/read a lot of anime/manga, you might have understood. I'll try to rephrase everything.


As we know, 1 chapter does not usually equal to 1 episode of 20min. Nevertheless, it really depends on the content of the chapter. As far as I know, in One Piece for example, there were some episodes which were 1 chapter-1.5 chapter = 1 episode. While in Bleach, it's usually 2-3 chapters for 1 episode.


If the anime is too close to the manga, there is a need to put some distance between them. which results to fillers. In Fairy Tail, since I read it like 2 week ago from the beginning to the latest chapter, I think it is possible to at least make 75 episodes fillerless. The biggest advantage in Fairy Tail is the comedy aspect and the limitless possibility to not create plot hole.

If you didn't know it yet, the anime industry is currently lacking ideas. Creativity is probably at the lowest level at this time. Some of the recent anime aren't good enough for our satisfaction. But what I wanted to say is ; long series rarely appear these days


ah, i see...........i still don't get why the anime producers don't ask the public for tips or suggestions.............after all, we do know what we want in our animes, not just something we'd expect to happen. Are you refering to "long series" excluding filters and please define it in your sense cause im not understanding what your idea of a long series is.


Because the public are just amateurs. Long series are usually above 52 episodes which is by the way, above 1 year work project.
99 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 6/28/09
RECYCLED NEWS BETTER GET IT DIRECTLY FROM SOURCE
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 6/28/09

YAHOO_45 wrote:

RECYCLED NEWS BETTER GET IT DIRECTLY FROM SOURCE


2ch is a japanese site, and cap won't make your post any more intelligent
99 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 6/28/09
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 6/28/09


you sure are stupid, I already announced the source which is ANN.

What a dumbass
26750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California's Proj...
Offline
Posted 6/28/09

holy_may wrote:


cdplayer6 wrote:


holy_may wrote:


cdplayer6 wrote:


holy_may wrote:


ninelives_knightblazer wrote:


holy_may wrote:

Interesting fact : Naruto's anime adaptation was confirmed when it had around 150 chapters,
same thing happening with Fairy Tail


Another interesting fact: D.Gray-man got their animu adaptation confirmed at chapter 86 with FT with almost 140 chapters they might get a chance for fillers or something like RAVE anime with 2 seasons might happen to FT


As I said, the pace in Fairy Tail is different. D.gray-man wasn't very solid to begin with. And because I read the manga, I think it is possible to make at least 75 episodess while adding a comedy touch. Therefore, fillers should be minimized for this beginning if you actually saw the current state of the anime creativity. There aren't much series like this one to appear each year.,.


you make no sense. GG.


If you did see/read a lot of anime/manga, you might have understood. I'll try to rephrase everything.


As we know, 1 chapter does not usually equal to 1 episode of 20min. Nevertheless, it really depends on the content of the chapter. As far as I know, in One Piece for example, there were some episodes which were 1 chapter-1.5 chapter = 1 episode. While in Bleach, it's usually 2-3 chapters for 1 episode.


If the anime is too close to the manga, there is a need to put some distance between them. which results to fillers. In Fairy Tail, since I read it like 2 week ago from the beginning to the latest chapter, I think it is possible to at least make 75 episodes fillerless. The biggest advantage in Fairy Tail is the comedy aspect and the limitless possibility to not create plot hole.

If you didn't know it yet, the anime industry is currently lacking ideas. Creativity is probably at the lowest level at this time. Some of the recent anime aren't good enough for our satisfaction. But what I wanted to say is ; long series rarely appear these days


ah, i see...........i still don't get why the anime producers don't ask the public for tips or suggestions.............after all, we do know what we want in our animes, not just something we'd expect to happen. Are you refering to "long series" excluding filters and please define it in your sense cause im not understanding what your idea of a long series is.


Because the public are just amateurs. Long series are usually above 52 episodes which is by the way, above 1 year work project.


heh true......people usually go with all the hype XD......hmmm, wouldn't you say that gundam seed or animes like code geass ( any other animes with 2 or more seasons) are genuine series?
4532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere Below T...
Offline
Posted 6/30/09

holy_may wrote:

This year’s 31st issue of Kodansha’s Weekly Shonen Magazine will announce next Wednesday that a television anime adaptation of Hiro Mashima’s Fairy Tail fantasy adventure manga has been green-lit for this fall.

From ANN


Great news to me, I am so glad to catch up in the manga till up-to-date just last week.

Your thoughts?







And my blog team made a bet about it
http://hiyono.wordpress.com/2009/06/27/daily-news-conclusion-bet/


the main protagonist kinda look like black star from soul eater ^^ wahehe!! looks cool ^^ when would the anime be aired??
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 6/30/09

reyrey14x14 wrote:


holy_may wrote:

This year’s 31st issue of Kodansha’s Weekly Shonen Magazine will announce next Wednesday that a television anime adaptation of Hiro Mashima’s Fairy Tail fantasy adventure manga has been green-lit for this fall.

From ANN


Great news to me, I am so glad to catch up in the manga till up-to-date just last week.

Your thoughts?







And my blog team made a bet about it
http://hiyono.wordpress.com/2009/06/27/daily-news-conclusion-bet/


the main protagonist kinda look like black star from soul eater ^^ wahehe!! looks cool ^^ when would the anime be aired??


No... Motion sickness factor

Natsu > Black Star
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 6/30/09

cdplayer6 wrote:


holy_may wrote:


cdplayer6 wrote:


holy_may wrote:


cdplayer6 wrote:


holy_may wrote:


ninelives_knightblazer wrote:


holy_may wrote:

Interesting fact : Naruto's anime adaptation was confirmed when it had around 150 chapters,
same thing happening with Fairy Tail


Another interesting fact: D.Gray-man got their animu adaptation confirmed at chapter 86 with FT with almost 140 chapters they might get a chance for fillers or something like RAVE anime with 2 seasons might happen to FT


As I said, the pace in Fairy Tail is different. D.gray-man wasn't very solid to begin with. And because I read the manga, I think it is possible to make at least 75 episodess while adding a comedy touch. Therefore, fillers should be minimized for this beginning if you actually saw the current state of the anime creativity. There aren't much series like this one to appear each year.,.


you make no sense. GG.


If you did see/read a lot of anime/manga, you might have understood. I'll try to rephrase everything.


As we know, 1 chapter does not usually equal to 1 episode of 20min. Nevertheless, it really depends on the content of the chapter. As far as I know, in One Piece for example, there were some episodes which were 1 chapter-1.5 chapter = 1 episode. While in Bleach, it's usually 2-3 chapters for 1 episode.


If the anime is too close to the manga, there is a need to put some distance between them. which results to fillers. In Fairy Tail, since I read it like 2 week ago from the beginning to the latest chapter, I think it is possible to at least make 75 episodes fillerless. The biggest advantage in Fairy Tail is the comedy aspect and the limitless possibility to not create plot hole.

If you didn't know it yet, the anime industry is currently lacking ideas. Creativity is probably at the lowest level at this time. Some of the recent anime aren't good enough for our satisfaction. But what I wanted to say is ; long series rarely appear these days


ah, i see...........i still don't get why the anime producers don't ask the public for tips or suggestions.............after all, we do know what we want in our animes, not just something we'd expect to happen. Are you refering to "long series" excluding filters and please define it in your sense cause im not understanding what your idea of a long series is.


Because the public are just amateurs. Long series are usually above 52 episodes which is by the way, above 1 year work project.


heh true......people usually go with all the hype XD......hmmm, wouldn't you say that gundam seed or animes like code geass ( any other animes with 2 or more seasons) are genuine series?


Seed, bad example..
Tengen Toppa, heck yes!
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 6/30/09

reyrey14x14 wrote:


holy_may wrote:

This year’s 31st issue of Kodansha’s Weekly Shonen Magazine will announce next Wednesday that a television anime adaptation of Hiro Mashima’s Fairy Tail fantasy adventure manga has been green-lit for this fall.

From ANN


Great news to me, I am so glad to catch up in the manga till up-to-date just last week.

Your thoughts?







And my blog team made a bet about it
http://hiyono.wordpress.com/2009/06/27/daily-news-conclusion-bet/


the main protagonist kinda look like black star from soul eater ^^ wahehe!! looks cool ^^ when would the anime be aired??


lol Natsu is stronger and funnier. He's not annoying, Black Star is. They're different.
1029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/30/09
This manga seriously needed an anime adaptation. Awesome news!!
18842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Tolleson, Az
Offline
Posted 6/30/09
I thought that fairy tail was like earl and fairy until I saw the pic and now I definitely want to watch.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.