First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
what do you girls look for in a guy!??!
10469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In your heart
Offline
Posted 12/26/07 , edited 12/26/07
ppl let just forget about this ok...move on...just let him go this time...don't be soo mean...those words really hurt u noe...
18500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / kansas
Offline
Posted 12/26/07
is it looks or what ???
18500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / kansas
Offline
Posted 12/26/07

n_n303 wrote:

you're an IDIOT, this is a duplicate thread. stop making threads if you cant make any good ones


why are always trying to hurt me? i have nothing against you ok..?
1078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Yeah
Offline
Posted 12/26/07
No big words, he might not know what a duplicate is.
Look, sonny, this topic has been discussed and is still being discussed, if you wish to discuss it, go to the original thread, which is somewhere in the forum.
Close it the fuck down.
29511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/26/07
(For Girls) What do you look for in a guy?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=1882

Sorry, duplicate. Use the search feature before posting a new topic please!
Posted 12/26/07
seriously these noobs never leearn
18500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / kansas
Offline
Posted 12/26/07

n_n303 wrote:


vang4life wrote:


n_n303 wrote:

you're an IDIOT, this is a duplicate thread. stop making threads if you cant make any good ones


why are always trying to hurt me? i have nothing against you ok..?


its because you dont LISTEN! maybe if you listened then i wouldnt keep hurting you! you made zillions of stupid threads.

naruto threads
bleach threads
Vs threads
duplicate threads
threads that dont make sense! and all of them were locked

if you dont want people to hurt you then listen to them when they tell you to stop making retarded threads, people here like threads where you can actually discuss deep topics, you really need to read the forum rules[/quote

WHAT you actually been watching my post out of millions why me
9121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/26/07
Big dicks and money is all girls care about.
18500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / kansas
Offline
Posted 12/26/07

n_n303 wrote:


vang4life wrote:


n_n303 wrote:


vang4life wrote:


n_n303 wrote:

you're an IDIOT, this is a duplicate thread. stop making threads if you cant make any good ones


why are always trying to hurt me? i have nothing against you ok..?


its because you dont LISTEN! maybe if you listened then i wouldnt keep hurting you! you made zillions of stupid threads.

naruto threads
bleach threads
Vs threads
duplicate threads
threads that dont make sense! and all of them were locked

if you dont want people to hurt you then listen to them when they tell you to stop making retarded threads, people here like threads where you can actually discuss deep topics, you really need to read the forum rules[/quote

WHAT you actually been watching my post out of millions why me


you dumbass learn how to quote properly, and im always on the chat forum (and usually the first one to reply to your idiotic threads) so i know all the stupid threads you made and i know every single one of them got locked (since i report you every single time you come out with a topic)

and btw your sentence didnt make any sense


Well tell me what i did wrong then?
4328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / for the love of g...
Offline
Posted 12/26/07

waffle26 wrote:

Big dicks and money is all girls care about.


Not only that, the big dick has to come with a nice, hair-free chest.
18500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / kansas
Offline
Posted 12/26/07

n_n303 wrote:


vang4life wrote:

Well tell me what i did wrong then?


I already told you what you did wrong!!!!


its because you dont LISTEN! maybe if you listened then i wouldnt keep hurting you! you made zillions of stupid threads.

naruto threads
bleach threads
Vs threads
duplicate threads
threads that dont make sense! and all of them were locked

if you dont want people to hurt you then listen to them when they tell you to stop making retarded threads, people here like threads where you can actually discuss deep topics, you really need to read the forum rules



thats what you did wrong, READ IT CAREFULLY!


mmmm....i see well ok
5578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AY-SH-UH
Offline
Posted 12/26/07
humor, smartness, he knows me really well, understands me..all that crap.
5578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AY-SH-UH
Offline
Posted 12/26/07

vang4life wrote:


n_n303 wrote:


vang4life wrote:

Well tell me what i did wrong then?


I already told you what you did wrong!!!!


its because you dont LISTEN! maybe if you listened then i wouldnt keep hurting you! you made zillions of stupid threads.

naruto threads
bleach threads
Vs threads
duplicate threads
threads that dont make sense! and all of them were locked

if you dont want people to hurt you then listen to them when they tell you to stop making retarded threads, people here like threads where you can actually discuss deep topics, you really need to read the forum rules



thats what you did wrong, READ IT CAREFULLY!


mmmm....i see well ok




ok..can we all SHUT UP and just kinda post what your supposed to post??!please.
18500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / kansas
Offline
Posted 12/26/07

BEN1HIME wrote:


vang4life wrote:


n_n303 wrote:


vang4life wrote:

Well tell me what i did wrong then?


I already told you what you did wrong!!!!


its because you dont LISTEN! maybe if you listened then i wouldnt keep hurting you! you made zillions of stupid threads.

naruto threads
bleach threads
Vs threads
duplicate threads
threads that dont make sense! and all of them were locked

if you dont want people to hurt you then listen to them when they tell you to stop making retarded threads, people here like threads where you can actually discuss deep topics, you really need to read the forum rules



thats what you did wrong, READ IT CAREFULLY!


mmmm....i see well ok




ok..can we all SHUT UP and just kinda post what your supposed to post??!please.


OMG!!!! yes i would love too but these people just don't understand?
Posted 12/26/07
vang your a fuckin idiot. its called the search engine. people use it now a days. are you to fat that you can't type in what ur searching. are ur fingers to fat that everytime you press a key you press 5 other ones. man ur a fuckin idiot.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.