First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
[COMPETITION] Are You THE Cutie?
Posted 6/27/09
This competition is just for all you girls who wanted to be in the Cutest Girl Of The Month competition but didnt get in it this month. So all you have to do is post your best picture up here and we will see who wins. Good Luck to you all. :)
Cutest Member Of CR
395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dunno
Offline
Posted 6/27/09 , edited 6/27/09
here's my picture
kawaii deshou? wahahaha
Cutest Member Of CR
4454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 6/27/09 , edited 7/10/09
aww, your's picture's kawaii aikee :))
ahaa, here's mine?


Verified Contestant
3075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hamburger-a-gogo...
Offline
Posted 6/27/09

hannaXweirdo wrote:

aww, your's picture's kawaii aikee :))
ahaa, here's mine?



ur pic is super cute!
Cutest Member Of CR
4454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 6/28/09

siarra122 wrote:


hannaXweirdo wrote:

aww, your's picture's kawaii aikee :))
ahaa, here's mine?



ur pic is super cute!


ahaa, thankss :)) you're really pretty too
Posted 6/28/09

smexcii_tiger_loves_you wrote:

This competition is just for all you girls who wanted to be in the Cutest Girl Of The Month competition but didnt get in it this month. So all you have to do is post your best picture up here and we will see who wins. Good Luck to you all. :)


Heyy is it okayy if the picture is edited??? Like from photoshop??
Posted 6/28/09

xAzn_Baby wrote:


smexcii_tiger_loves_you wrote:

This competition is just for all you girls who wanted to be in the Cutest Girl Of The Month competition but didnt get in it this month. So all you have to do is post your best picture up here and we will see who wins. Good Luck to you all. :)


Heyy is it okayy if the picture is edited??? Like from photoshop??


yeah thats ok...aslong as you have a plain picture aswell
Posted 6/28/09

smexcii_tiger_loves_you wrote:


xAzn_Baby wrote:


smexcii_tiger_loves_you wrote:

This competition is just for all you girls who wanted to be in the Cutest Girl Of The Month competition but didnt get in it this month. So all you have to do is post your best picture up here and we will see who wins. Good Luck to you all. :)


Heyy is it okayy if the picture is edited??? Like from photoshop??


yeah thats ok...aslong as you have a plain picture aswell


okay..thx
Verified Contestant
3075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hamburger-a-gogo...
Offline
Posted 6/29/09

hannaXweirdo wrote:


siarra122 wrote:


hannaXweirdo wrote:

aww, your's picture's kawaii aikee :))
ahaa, here's mine?



ur pic is super cute!


ahaa, thankss :)) you're really pretty too


thanks^^
Cutest Member Of CR
46348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/29/09
Heres my pic:



Cutest Member Of CR
20935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Usa,Georgia O: mw...
Offline
Posted 6/29/09

me >.>

Posted 6/30/09 , edited 6/30/09
here's me T,T

Cutest Member Of CR
10213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in my own little...
Offline
Posted 6/30/09
here's me >.<

Cutest Member Of CR
6306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / 何?
Offline
Posted 6/30/09

here's mine ><
Cutest Member Of CR
3994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 6/30/09 , edited 6/30/09
pictures of me :)









First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.