First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply [C O N T E S T] Avii Contest!!
6544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 8/30/09

sukistars wrote:


Ran_Miki_Su_Dia wrote:

Entry 1:



Entry 2:



Entry 3: Winner



Congrats, you're the winner! ^_^
would u like to recieve something from us and me?


When am i going to have my prizes? Its been kinda long time...
Posted 8/30/09

Ran_Miki_Su_Dia wrote:


sukistars wrote:


Ran_Miki_Su_Dia wrote:

Entry 1:



Entry 2:



Entry 3: Winner



Congrats, you're the winner! ^_^
would u like to recieve something from us and me?


When am i going to have my prizes? Its been kinda long time...


im sooo very soory><!! everyone has been really busy, so i dont think they'll hav time to make one for u><!!! [maybe when they're free i'll asked them><!!!!]
but i could give u something if u want~ im present in the meantime from school......
6544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 9/4/09


Ok... I can wait... When you and the other mods have time please give me the awards!!

Posted 9/5/09 , edited 9/5/09

Ran_Miki_Su_Dia wrote:



Ok... I can wait... When you and the other mods have time please give me the awards!!



alright, until then how about filling out this form so i can give it to them b4hand><?

Text:
Picture: [in spoiler]
Size:
Design:
Extra:
Border?:
Which item:? [icon, banner, etc.?]
6544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 9/14/09

sukistars wrote:


Ran_Miki_Su_Dia wrote:



Ok... I can wait... When you and the other mods have time please give me the awards!!



alright, until then how about filling out this form so i can give it to them b4hand><?

Text:
Picture: [in spoiler]
Size:
Design:
Extra:
Border?:
Which item:? [icon, banner, etc.?]


Well, can i like... just get a badge or certificate? I'd be easier

Posted 9/14/09 , edited 9/14/09

Ran_Miki_Su_Dia wrote:


sukistars wrote:


Ran_Miki_Su_Dia wrote:



Ok... I can wait... When you and the other mods have time please give me the awards!!



alright, until then how about filling out this form so i can give it to them b4hand><?

Text:
Picture: [in spoiler]
Size:
Design:
Extra:
Border?:
Which item:? [icon, banner, etc.?]


Well, can i like... just get a badge or certificate? I'd be easier



hmm...sure . what picture u want to make the badge to make out of then?
6544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 9/15/09


You can choose, after all, youre the creator!
Posted 9/16/09

Ran_Miki_Su_Dia wrote:



You can choose, after all, youre the creator!


Ok then [sorry 4 all the trouble
Here's the badge i made:
6544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 9/17/09

sukistars wrote:


Ran_Miki_Su_Dia wrote:



You can choose, after all, youre the creator!


Ok then [sorry 4 all the trouble
Here's the badge i made:


Well, its not too much trouble... Oh and could you least put my username on it? Because someone may steal it... Sorry for all the trouble! Gomene
Creator
11003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/17/09

Ran_Miki_Su_Dia wrote:


sukistars wrote:


Ran_Miki_Su_Dia wrote:



You can choose, after all, youre the creator!


Ok then [sorry 4 all the trouble
Here's the badge i made:


Well, its not too much trouble... Oh and could you least put my username on it? Because someone may steal it... Sorry for all the trouble! Gomene


alright, n its ok><!
Here u go:
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.