Post Reply Avi shop!
Posted 6/27/09 , edited 7/30/09
Rules!

1 only 2 avi a week!
2 we only have ten copies of each samples so plz don't get the same ones
3 do the payments first!
4 do not exclaim that the avi was made by u!
5 That's it, i guess there's no 5 :D

Payment!

The payment is to just invite all ur buddy's and upload 5 pictures
But this is for one avi if u want another one just do it again :P

Samples!

Sample #1


Sample #2


Sample #3



Sample #4


Sample #5


Sample #6


Sample #7


Sample #8


Sample#9


Sample #10

Sample #11


Sample #12


-More samples coming soon-

Form!

Did u do the payment yet?
sample number?
username?

- that's it! -
Requesters
2695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / mYoB....jUsT aSk Me
Offline
Posted 7/2/09
im gonna do the payment right after this
sample number 3
iLOVEyouFOReverz
5768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / any where
Offline
Posted 7/2/09
sample number 6
paid already
text: Animelove555
Avi-Makers
1515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ✖ Vongola Headqua...
Offline
Posted 7/3/09

animelove555 wrote:

sample number 6
paid already
text: Animelove555


Here :
Posted 7/3/09

iLOVEyouFOReverz wrote:

im gonna do the payment right after this
sample number 3
iLOVEyouFOReverz


l try to do it but it's on my other computer which broke so i have try
Posted 7/3/09 , edited 7/3/09

iLOVEyouFOReverz wrote:

im gonna do the payment right after this
sample number 3
iLOVEyouFOReverz




I tried it's a little diff

next time do the payment first
Posted 7/10/09
Did u do the payment yet? DONE
sample number? 8
username?Happystargirl
Posted 7/13/09 , edited 7/13/09

Happystargirl wrote:

Did u do the payment yet? DONE
sample number? 8
username?Happystargirl


sorry! I can 't upload it! my computers is so slow! i'll try later on!
Posted 7/13/09

xxxmidnight_gloryxxx wrote:


Happystargirl wrote:

Did u do the payment yet? DONE
sample number? 8
username?Happystargirl


sorry! I can 't upload it! my computers is so slow! i'll try later on!


sure
Posted 7/15/09

Happystargirl wrote:


xxxmidnight_gloryxxx wrote:


Happystargirl wrote:

Did u do the payment yet? DONE
sample number? 8
username?Happystargirl


sorry! I can 't upload it! my computers is so slow! i'll try later on!


sure


here!
Posted 7/15/09

xxxmidnight_gloryxxx wrote:


Happystargirl wrote:


xxxmidnight_gloryxxx wrote:


Happystargirl wrote:

Did u do the payment yet? DONE
sample number? 8
username?Happystargirl


sorry! I can 't upload it! my computers is so slow! i'll try later on!


sure


here!


thanks!

Requesters
2647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The Beach
Offline
Posted 7/27/09
Payment: DONE
Sample: #9
username: distrubia, yone~chan
Avi-Makers
1515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ✖ Vongola Headqua...
Offline
Posted 7/28/09

distrubia wrote:

Payment: DONE
Sample: #9
username: distrubia, yone~chan



here :DD
Requesters
7374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / at home
Offline
Posted 9/4/09 , edited 9/4/09
Did u do the payment yet? done
sample number? 9
username? ladytsu
You must be logged in to post.