First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Books that would make for a kick ass anime!
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 6/27/09
Books that would make for a kick ass anime!

As for me I think the Acorna's Series would make for a great anime series. Most if not all the characters in the books series are well put together and can not help rooting for them.
(if you like to check out this series of books Anne McCaffrey is the one who made those books.)





Another book series that make a good anime series would be..... (Brain & Brawn Ship Series) those books have more than one writer. But again well put to gether works of art.

76 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / California, where...
Offline
Posted 6/27/09
twilight!
the movie sucked, though.

and it's going to be pretty hard to draw out edward, and really match up to his hotness.
i hate robert pattinson!
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 6/27/09

elluhhnjeongg wrote:

twilight!
the movie sucked, though.

and it's going to be pretty hard to draw out edward, and really match up to his hotness.
i hate robert pattinson!

I think you posted in the wrong thread. That is why it is always good to read a thread first post befor posting your self.
76 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / California, where...
Offline
Posted 6/27/09

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


elluhhnjeongg wrote:

twilight!
the movie sucked, though.

and it's going to be pretty hard to draw out edward, and really match up to his hotness.
i hate robert pattinson!

I think you posted in the wrong thread. That is why it is always good to read a thread first post befor posting your self.


isn't this thread about books that would make a good anime?
Posted 6/27/09
Harry Potter XD
114152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 6/27/09
any of terry pratchett's discworld novels
5743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Sand Village
Offline
Posted 6/27/09



or maybe the charlie bone series~!! :3
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/27/09
A dictionary. That would be educational.
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/27/09
twilight been done its called vampire knight so that doesnt count plus ppl complain too much about "weak" main characters
Posted 6/27/09 , edited 6/27/09
79837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / M / close to u closer...
Offline
Posted 6/27/09
i dont know i dont read a lot of book
47671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / your bedroom
Offline
Posted 6/27/09
Lolita by Vladomir Nabokov. (and yes, I have heard of Kodomo no Jikan.)
The His Dark Materials saga. (The golden compass, the subtle knife and the Amber Spyglass)
55838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
70 / M / magic banig
Offline
Posted 6/27/09
Momotaro would kick ass if directed by yoshiyaki kawajiri
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 6/27/09

elluhhnjeongg wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


elluhhnjeongg wrote:

twilight!
the movie sucked, though.

and it's going to be pretty hard to draw out edward, and really match up to his hotness.
i hate robert pattinson!

I think you posted in the wrong thread. That is why it is always good to read a thread first post befor posting your self.


isn't this thread about books that would make a good anime?


'I am sorry I just happen to know they did make a Anime by that name... So I was thinking your talking about that.
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 6/27/09

magicuser360 wrote:

Harry Potter XD


'I don't think I like to see a Harry Potter Anime, I hated the books, and the movies did not do anything for me as well.
And I love Magic type books and anime.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.