First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Rematch : 4 tail naruto or 2nd stage curse seal sasuke
Member
602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / PLUTO!!!!!
Offline
Posted 12/30/07 , edited 4/18/08

wmaxham wrote:

well. in the last episode. when naruto was at three tail. (i forget names really badly)(and i spell really bad)
that snake guy said sasuke was stronger?
but then he got 4 tails. but we havnt seen him fight with 4 tails.
but what puzzels me. is how weak garra was with his kyubi?
he got beet by narutos frog?
naruto with 2 tails could pnw garra?
soo. whats the deal with the different kyubi strengths?


I read somewhere that the more tails a bijuu has, the stronger it is. If that's true, Shukaku (one tail) vs. Kyuubi (nine tails)..... it's easy to see who'd win that one ^^
Member
602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / PLUTO!!!!!
Offline
Posted 12/30/07 , edited 4/18/08

1sweet wrote:


maremma wrote:

Naruto hands down. If you look back to when Naruto and Sasuke fought at the Valley of the End, Naruto had only one tail, while Sasuke had his level 2 cursemark already. They were pretty even at that point.


Well You have a point. But.. Since they're older, Idk That they trained more. Think about it


But both are under the teachings of a powerful Sanin.... yet there is a huge difference. Naruto can make thousands of perfect shadow clones, and Sasuke can't. Using shadow clones in training, he could advance much more quickly, due to the fact that the clones' memories and fatigue and work will all pass on to Naruto, leaving him with a very effective training method that's almost guarenteed to make him surpass Sasuke.
Member
26507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/31/07 , edited 4/18/08

maremma wrote:


wmaxham wrote:

well. in the last episode. when naruto was at three tail. (i forget names really badly)(and i spell really bad)
that snake guy said sasuke was stronger?
but then he got 4 tails. but we havnt seen him fight with 4 tails.
but what puzzels me. is how weak garra was with his kyubi?
he got beet by narutos frog?
naruto with 2 tails could pnw garra?
soo. whats the deal with the different kyubi strengths?


I read somewhere that the more tails a bijuu has, the stronger it is. If that's true, Shukaku (one tail) vs. Kyuubi (nine tails)..... it's easy to see who'd win that one ^^


Yeah thats right. But also the more tails, The more you can't really control it i think.
Member
26507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/31/07 , edited 4/18/08

maremma wrote:


1sweet wrote:


maremma wrote:

Naruto hands down. If you look back to when Naruto and Sasuke fought at the Valley of the End, Naruto had only one tail, while Sasuke had his level 2 cursemark already. They were pretty even at that point.


Well You have a point. But.. Since they're older, Idk That they trained more. Think about it


But both are under the teachings of a powerful Sanin.... yet there is a huge difference. Naruto can make thousands of perfect shadow clones, and Sasuke can't. Using shadow clones in training, he could advance much more quickly, due to the fact that the clones' memories and fatigue and work will all pass on to Naruto, leaving him with a very effective training method that's almost guarenteed to make him surpass Sasuke.


Ok ur right. I give up
Member
26507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/31/07 , edited 4/18/08

1sweet wrote:


maremma wrote:


1sweet wrote:


maremma wrote:

Naruto hands down. If you look back to when Naruto and Sasuke fought at the Valley of the End, Naruto had only one tail, while Sasuke had his level 2 cursemark already. They were pretty even at that point.


Well You have a point. But.. Since they're older, Idk That they trained more. Think about it


But both are under the teachings of a powerful Sanin.... yet there is a huge difference. Naruto can make thousands of perfect shadow clones, and Sasuke can't. Using shadow clones in training, he could advance much more quickly, due to the fact that the clones' memories and fatigue and work will all pass on to Naruto, leaving him with a very effective training method that's almost guarenteed to make him surpass Sasuke.


.........


Member
11975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / everywhere and no...
Offline
Posted 1/1/08 , edited 4/18/08
naruto, of course. but is if sasuke got another power up.....
Posted 1/1/08 , edited 4/18/08
Naruto's cause he's the BEST!!!! Even so sauke is strong but if Naruto can handle and control the power than he'll be the strongest of them ALL!!!!
Member
3824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / atlantis
Offline
Posted 1/1/08 , edited 4/18/08
hmm i think its closer than u think. i mean we saw naruto use that huge black ball thing (dunno wat its called) against oroichimaru, nd we ooohed and aaaahed, but i reckon deidara's self destruction was waaaaaaay more powerful nd yet sasuke survived it. also given sasuke's speed he would be able to dogde the blast anyway (since its pretty directional). also with his sharingan, we have seen that he can suppress the kyuubi, but whether he can do it in the 4tail state i dont know. i think it would be extremely close.

however the thing is i reckon that with kakashi's new training method, naruto's growth is gonna accelerate so much that by the time that they actually fight, naruto will be so powerful that he wont need the kyuubi (slightly off topic but hey)

wow a rant and a half
Member
169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Rayville,Louisiana
Offline
Posted 1/3/08 , edited 4/18/08
Sasuke because he can supress the fox chakra
Posted 1/3/08 , edited 4/18/08
but in the end sasuke killed itachi naruto couldn't kill itachi this is cofusing.
Member
4054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / between konoha &...
Offline
Posted 1/3/08 , edited 4/18/08

davius wrote:

Sasuke because he can supress the fox chakra


sasuke can'nt suppress the kyuubi's chakra not even madara could suppres the kyuubi's chakra and he's the strongest uchiha that ever lived
Member
111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / georgia
Offline
Posted 1/3/08 , edited 4/18/08

damaged wrote:


longshot360 wrote:


wmaxham wrote:

well. in the last episode. when naruto was at three tail. (i forget names really badly)(and i spell really bad)
that snake guy said sasuke was stronger?
but then he got 4 tails. but we havnt seen him fight with 4 tails.
but what puzzels me. is how weak garra was with his kyubi?
he got beet by narutos frog?
naruto with 2 tails could pnw garra?
soo. whats the deal with the different kyubi strengths?


just an fyi Gaara's BIJUU or demon is called shakaku and what you siad is right shukaku is definitely weaker compared to kyuubi



9 tails is stronger than the shakaku ( 1 tail ). BUT, naruto in 2 tails means only 2/9 of the total str of 9 tails which does't means he's at a level of 2 tails ( the beast). Althought 9 tails is said to be the strongest among the tailed beasts.. it was't shown anywhere or stated that their tails are level indicators..



....and so i figured that this post was meaningless.. ha, some random rant.

i didnt mean for it to be a rant. but anywho.
if ur reading the manga. i dont whant a spoiler. but whens the next "good fight" comming out between naruto and sasuke?

Member
8599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Tacloban City, Ph...
Offline
Posted 1/4/08 , edited 4/18/08
Naruto will win for sure
Moderator
8365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 1/5/08 , edited 4/18/08
with out a doubt naruto but the writers will probably make the fight a long time from where the manga is up to and they willl probably make the fight a draw cuz that how it rly is
Member
3906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Fouronefive(;
Offline
Posted 1/5/08 , edited 4/18/08
OF COURSE NARUTO.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.