First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Is the 4th Hokage In Naruto is Naruto's Father???
8847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/27/09
I Reall Dunno.
I Went to this site:
http://www.google.com.ph/imgres?imgurl=http://www.saiyanisland.com/naruto/images/kakashigaiden/TheTeam.gif&imgrefurl=http://www.saiyanisland.com/naruto/%3Fn%3Dkakashigaiden&h=240&w=320&sz=43&tbnid=6I8wE7GIoS3JOM:&tbnh=89&tbnw=118&prev=/images%3Fq%3DPictures%2Bof%2BNaruto%2527s%2BFather&hl=en&usg=__Yhq0XfTx0ncf0HiCSnb03wUOv6c=&ei=guBGSrmGOYGIkQXUuPT4CQ&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=1&ct=image/
But im not sure if it is True.i keep on watching Naruto Shippuden,But i dont get it!
Its So Hard to Understand!
Here!Please answer these Questionss if you Know The Answers!
1.Is it True?Its Naruto's Dad Who is the 4th Hokage?
2.They say that in the Past,Naruto's Dad(Maybe the 4th Hokage)Is Kakashi's Sensei in training?
3.Is it True that Sasuke Uchiha's dad is one of Naruto's Dad Students?
Argh!If yOU KNOW ONE OF THE ANSWERS,PLEASE TELL!
Seriously,Im Crazy about these 3 questions!
Nobody Can Asnwer this Question Though,Wanna Here it:

Here are the best answers:
www.Saiyanisland.com/ Search it there.You Might Get the Answers.
But im Asking you this because it might not be true.
If you now the true Answer,100% Sure.Than Please Post.
HAHA!IF ITS HARD AND U ARE CRAZY OVER THE TOPIC.....IM SORRY!
Thank You.
Topic made by:Maxchua
47671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / your bedroom
Offline
Posted 6/27/09
yes, the fourth is naruto's dad.
no, jiriya trained kakashi
and i don't know about the 3rd one.
Posted 6/27/09
1. yes
2. no
3. idk
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 6/27/09
It's confirmed in the manga that 4th Hokage is his father

Kakashi was trained by Jiraiya

and the 3rd one is the first time ive heard of, though it's doubtful considering their ages
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 6/27/09
slow....
55838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
70 / M / magic banig
Offline
Posted 6/27/09
why was ur post reported???
15019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/27/09 , edited 6/27/09
1. Yes, the fourth hokage(Minato Namikaze) is Naruto's father. This was confirmed in the manga when naruto released his 8th tail and moving on to the 9th tail (his father stopped him and reapplied the seal) Chapter 367.
2. Yes, The fourth hokage was Kakashi's "sensei' The fourth hokage's student were Kakashi, Rin, and Obito Uchiha(the person who gave kakashi the sharigan). Jiraiya was the teacher of Minato Namikaze a.k.a the Fourth Hokage.
3. No, Sasuke's father was not a student of Minato Namikaze. The only student of the fourth hokage from the Uchiha clan was Obito Uchiha, and he died fairly early and passed on his sharigan to Kakashi.
Question: Hmmm...Why Would Naruto's Father Seal The Nine Tailed Fox inside his son???

There many opinions out there explaining why the fourth hokage would seal the Nine Tail Fox inside Naruto. Minato might have felt that future threat to the villiage would occur, thus he wants and hopes that naruto would one day grow up being able to control the power of the nine tailed beast.

you can also refer to http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Minato_Namikaze for info on minato namikaze (4th hokage)
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/File:Team_Minato.jpg
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 6/27/09

nohworryz wrote:

why was ur post reported???


Naruto section
55838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
70 / M / magic banig
Offline
Posted 6/27/09

holy_may wrote:


nohworryz wrote:

why was ur post reported???


Naruto section


oh... ... ...thank you, holy_may
4778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / ..my room, which...
Offline
Posted 6/27/09


4778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / ..my room, which...
Offline
Posted 6/27/09
The post above explain most of ur question.
74231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
61 / M / Pacific Northwest...
Offline
Posted 6/27/09
1) Minato Namikaze, the fourth Hokage or Yondaime (Yon = 4) Hokage is in fact Naruto's father.

2) Minato was a student of Jiraiya, and Minato, in turn, was the teacher of Kakashi Hatake, Obito Uchiha and Rin. Obito dies and Rin is assumed to be dead . . . which is part of the guilt Kakashi carries with him.

3) No, Sasuke's father (Fugaku Uchiha) was not a student of Minato.

FYI - Kakashi's sharingan eye is from Obito - when Obito died, Rin a medical ninja transplant Obito's eye into Kakashi. Interestingly, Rin looks very much like Sakura.

If you really want to learn the background history of Naruto, try reading the Manga, go to http://www.onemanga.com, you can find the entire collection - volumes and chapters - at this site, including the pilot manga, which is very different than what ends up as the series.
26750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California's Proj...
Offline
Posted 6/27/09

Lightrequiem wrote:

1. Yes, the fourth hokage(Minato Namikaze) is Naruto's father. This was confirmed in the manga when naruto released his 8th tail and moving on to the 9th tail (his father stopped him and reapplied the seal) Chapter 367.
2. Yes, The fourth hokage was Kakashi's "sensei' The fourth hokage's student were Kakashi, Rin, and Obito Uchiha(the person who gave kakashi the sharigan). Jiraiya was the teacher of Minato Namikaze a.k.a the Fourth Hokage.
3. No, Sasuke's father was not a student of Minato Namikaze. The only student of the fourth hokage from the Uchiha clan was Obito Uchiha, and he died fairly early and passed on his sharigan to Kakashi.
Question: Hmmm...Why Would Naruto's Father Seal The Nine Tailed Fox inside his son???

There many opinions out there explaining why the fourth hokage would seal the Nine Tail Fox inside Naruto. Minato might have felt that future threat to the villiage would occur, thus he wants and hopes that naruto would one day grow up being able to control the power of the nine tailed beast.

you can also refer to http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Minato_Namikaze for info on minato namikaze (4th hokage)
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/File:Team_Minato.jpg


actually, your answer for the "9-tailed fox" Q is only a possibility. Theres also the chance that the hokage didn't want anyone to take on the burden so he and his wife chose his son. Of course, theres also the idea of a death wish where he left that seal in naruto to let him know that his parents loved him
15019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/27/09

cdplayer6 wrote:


Lightrequiem wrote:

1. Yes, the fourth hokage(Minato Namikaze) is Naruto's father. This was confirmed in the manga when naruto released his 8th tail and moving on to the 9th tail (his father stopped him and reapplied the seal) Chapter 367.
2. Yes, The fourth hokage was Kakashi's "sensei' The fourth hokage's student were Kakashi, Rin, and Obito Uchiha(the person who gave kakashi the sharigan). Jiraiya was the teacher of Minato Namikaze a.k.a the Fourth Hokage.
3. No, Sasuke's father was not a student of Minato Namikaze. The only student of the fourth hokage from the Uchiha clan was Obito Uchiha, and he died fairly early and passed on his sharigan to Kakashi.
Question: Hmmm...Why Would Naruto's Father Seal The Nine Tailed Fox inside his son???

There many opinions out there explaining why the fourth hokage would seal the Nine Tail Fox inside Naruto. Minato might have felt that future threat to the villiage would occur, thus he wants and hopes that naruto would one day grow up being able to control the power of the nine tailed beast.

you can also refer to http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Minato_Namikaze for info on minato namikaze (4th hokage)
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/File:Team_Minato.jpg


actually, your answer for the "9-tailed fox" Q is only a possibility. Theres also the chance that the hokage didn't want anyone to take on the burden so he and his wife chose his son. Of course, theres also the idea of a death wish where he left that seal in naruto to let him know that his parents loved him


actually if you refer to the post above with the manga, the intention of minato sealing the nine tail fox is revealed. there could be other reasons why, but he did reveal the fact that he wanted naruto to wield such power and the fact that he felt the person controlling the nine tail was a threat
26750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California's Proj...
Offline
Posted 6/27/09

Lightrequiem wrote:


cdplayer6 wrote:


Lightrequiem wrote:

1. Yes, the fourth hokage(Minato Namikaze) is Naruto's father. This was confirmed in the manga when naruto released his 8th tail and moving on to the 9th tail (his father stopped him and reapplied the seal) Chapter 367.
2. Yes, The fourth hokage was Kakashi's "sensei' The fourth hokage's student were Kakashi, Rin, and Obito Uchiha(the person who gave kakashi the sharigan). Jiraiya was the teacher of Minato Namikaze a.k.a the Fourth Hokage.
3. No, Sasuke's father was not a student of Minato Namikaze. The only student of the fourth hokage from the Uchiha clan was Obito Uchiha, and he died fairly early and passed on his sharigan to Kakashi.
Question: Hmmm...Why Would Naruto's Father Seal The Nine Tailed Fox inside his son???

There many opinions out there explaining why the fourth hokage would seal the Nine Tail Fox inside Naruto. Minato might have felt that future threat to the villiage would occur, thus he wants and hopes that naruto would one day grow up being able to control the power of the nine tailed beast.

you can also refer to http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Minato_Namikaze for info on minato namikaze (4th hokage)
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/File:Team_Minato.jpg


actually, your answer for the "9-tailed fox" Q is only a possibility. Theres also the chance that the hokage didn't want anyone to take on the burden so he and his wife chose his son. Of course, theres also the idea of a death wish where he left that seal in naruto to let him know that his parents loved him


actually if you refer to the post above with the manga, the intention of minato sealing the nine tail fox is revealed. there could be other reasons why, but he did reveal the fact that he wanted naruto to wield such power and the fact that he felt the person controlling the nine tail was a threat


yeah, i noticed that post after i made this one >.< , but that is from the manga right? not a fake chapter made by fans?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.