First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Forbidden forest
Posted 6/30/09


*laughs*
Im not afraid of a mangril...and what do you care what happens to us...
Hybrid
8199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / England
Offline
Posted 6/30/09

Nalla_Bella wrote:



*smiles*
I am... But not when I'm getting something to eat
*stops runnin, walks up the rest of the way to the spring, seeing all the humans*
see told you there would be lots


*smiles* i don't know whats better feeding here or seeing you in a bathing suit *trying to hold back laughter*
Posted 6/30/09
Then good luck! They're right pass the area where humans want to swim. I'm just telling you guys not to go around there because you guys will be outnumbered.
Posted 6/30/09 , edited 6/30/09
Like I said, I'm not really that violent and I know we are suppose to be enemies, but I don't really like that kind of thing. I care for all kinds. It's not like I care, but like...I don't know how you can say it....let's just say for now that I'm a petty person and if the person in front of me is in trouble, then they come first than what happens to me. I'm just that type of person whether were enemies or allies, I help them...Even if it means getting killed
Hybrid
8199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / England
Offline
Posted 6/30/09

animemangaluver12211997 wrote:

Then good luck! They're right pass the area where humans want to swim. I'm just telling you guys not to go around there because you guys will be outnumbered.


*gives you a strange look* why is a vampire like you helping us?
Posted 6/30/09


*blushes a bit, punches you in the arm* HA HA very funny.
*strips into my bathing suit*
come on
Hybrid
8199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / England
Offline
Posted 6/30/09

Nalla_Bella wrote:



*blushes a bit, punches you in the arm* HA HA very funny.
*strips into my bathing suit*
come on


beauties first
Posted 6/30/09


*laughs* ha.
*walks ahead, goes to the spring and sits in it, noticing some humans staring, whispers so low only immortals can hear*
always staring..can't they look at something else...like a bug...gezzz
Hybrid
8199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / England
Offline
Posted 6/30/09

Nalla_Bella wrote:



*laughs* ha.
*walks ahead, goes to the spring and sits in it, noticing some humans staring, whispers so low only immortals can hear*
always staring..can't they look at something else...like a bug...gezzz


Maybe like me they stare at your beauty
Posted 6/30/09
Here.... I wrote everything you need to know why I want to help you guys.(paper in the spoiler) I have to back to where I found the note I gave to you guys
Posted 6/30/09


*my voice stays low, ignoring your comment with a smile*
Humans are lower than us but...they dont have anything to worry about.. wonder what thats like...
now now who should I go for.....?
Hybrid
8199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / England
Offline
Posted 6/30/09

Nalla_Bella wrote:



*my voice stays low, ignoring your comment with a smile*
Humans are lower than us but...they dont have anything to worry about.. wonder what thats like...
now now who should I go for.....?


*undressing* how about that guy?
Posted 6/30/09


*my eyes move over you, then finally to the guy you suggested*
why him?
Hybrid
8199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / England
Offline
Posted 6/30/09

Nalla_Bella wrote:



*my eyes move over you, then finally to the guy you suggested*
why him?


*ends up wearing swimming shorts* i don't know your tastes
Posted 6/30/09


hes fine. what about you mr. hotty? every girls staring now..
*smileing, as I think to myself * "even me"
*moves over to the man and starts a convo quickly*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.