First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
If you could switch lives with any anime charcter, who would it be and why?
754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / my own little word
Offline
Posted 6/28/09
i think i would switch with kyoko from skip beat
her life seems really fun =]
79837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / M / close to u closer...
Offline
Posted 6/28/09
hmmmm im not sure maybe someone strong and cool
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 6/28/09
I wouldn't switch lives with anyone, that's weak...I'm perfectly sufficient and content with myself.
37798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 6/28/09
pretty sure this is a duplicate
Posted 6/28/09
Though Im a girl I would switch with Ichigo from Bleach and Revy from Black Lagoon.
177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / booooo
Offline
Posted 6/28/09

Doriami wrote:

Though Im a girl I would switch with Ichigo from Bleach and Revy from Black Lagoon.


So you're that kind of girl.
Posted 6/28/09

Lance_Schiffer wrote:


Doriami wrote:

Though Im a girl I would switch with Ichigo from Bleach and Revy from Black Lagoon.


So you're that kind of girl.


what kind?
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 6/28/09
177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / booooo
Offline
Posted 6/28/09

Doriami wrote:


Lance_Schiffer wrote:


Doriami wrote:

Though Im a girl I would switch with Ichigo from Bleach and Revy from Black Lagoon.


So you're that kind of girl.


what kind?


That kind.
Posted 6/28/09 , edited 6/28/09

Lance_Schiffer wrote:


Doriami wrote:


Lance_Schiffer wrote:


Doriami wrote:

Though Im a girl I would switch with Ichigo from Bleach and Revy from Black Lagoon.


So you're that kind of girl.


what kind?


That kind.


I have no idea of what are you talking about. When I admire someone I wanna be that someone even if is just for one day. And Im not discriminating anybody.
288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Space
Offline
Posted 6/28/09
Gene Starwind of Outlaw Star

or

Abarai Renji of Bleach.
167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/28/09
i wll switch a live with seto kaiba he is rich and his biggest problem is thay he always lose in a childist game
263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 6/28/09
Lelouch Lamperouge because of CC
177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / booooo
Offline
Posted 6/28/09

Doriami wrote:


Lance_Schiffer wrote:


Doriami wrote:


Lance_Schiffer wrote:


Doriami wrote:

Though Im a girl I would switch with Ichigo from Bleach and Revy from Black Lagoon.


So you're that kind of girl.


what kind?


That kind.


I have no idea of what are you talking about. When I admire someone I wanna be that someone even if is just for one day. And Im not discriminating anybody.


Who's discriminating who? Oh never mind. Waste of time.
719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in my own little...
Offline
Posted 6/28/09
i would awitch with negi springfield from negima for some very obivous reasons
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.