Post Reply Request: Icons
Creator
7276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / L.A
Offline
Posted 6/28/09 , edited 10/16/09
Icons!

1st.
Put the pic/pics you want here
(maximum of 5)

2nd.
Fill in:
Username-
Name-
Anything you want written-
Crop-
Resize: icon size 100x100 or as it is
Designs:
New Background?
Mod you want to make ur icon:
animation:

if we didn't approve ur request please let us know
and please wait patiently until we finish your icon


Posted 7/15/09 , edited 8/30/09
Picture:


Username- Ice-Panda

Name- Wendy

Anything you want written- Support Ice-Panda

Crop- up to you

Resize: icon size 100x100

Designs: anything cute

New Background? yes

Mod you want to make ur icon: anyone

DONE
~animefairy410
Co-Creator
8016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / a place where no...
Offline
Posted 7/16/09 , edited 7/16/09

Ice-Panda wrote:

Picture:


Username- Ice-Panda

Name- Wendy

Anything you want written- Support Ice-Panda

Crop- up to you

Resize: icon size 100x100

Designs: anything cute

New Background? yes

Mod you want to make ur icon: anyone

PENDING
~animefairy410


here:

tell me if u need to change anything :] i'll be glad to change it
Posted 7/17/09

animefairy410 wrote:


Ice-Panda wrote:

Picture:


Username- Ice-Panda

Name- Wendy

Anything you want written- Support Ice-Panda

Crop- up to you

Resize: icon size 100x100

Designs: anything cute

New Background? yes

Mod you want to make ur icon: anyone

PENDING
~animefairy410


here:

tell me if u need to change anything :] i'll be glad to change it


thnks for making it
18670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 7/23/09 , edited 8/30/09
Picture:

Username: bbtprincess
Name: Judy
Anything you want written: Support Ah Sa
Crop- Yup
Resize: icon size 100x100 or as it is: Icon size 100x100
Designs: Anything that matches^^
New Background?: Yes
Mod you want to make ur icon:(animegirl15494 or animefairy410): Anyone that's free.

DONE
animegirl15494
Creator
7276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / L.A
Offline
Posted 8/12/09

bbtprincess wrote:

Picture:

Username: bbtprincess
Name: Judy
Anything you want written: Support Ah Sa
Crop- Yup
Resize: icon size 100x100 or as it is: Icon size 100x100
Designs: Anything that matches^^
New Background?: Yes
Mod you want to make ur icon:(animegirl15494 or animefairy410): Anyone that's free.

pending
animegirl15494


sorry its bad
Posted 9/25/09 , edited 10/16/09
Username-Mizuki_no_Tama
Name-Luna
Anything you want written-Support Me, Luna-chan
Crop-yes
Resize: icon size 100x100 or as it is-Icon size, please
Designs:Any that you think go
New Background?yes
Mod you want to make ur icon:any
animation:Any

DONE
animefairy410
Co-Creator
8016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / a place where no...
Offline
Posted 10/16/09 , edited 10/16/09

here you go :

feel free to ask for changes :]
You must be logged in to post.