First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Applications: Mod(erator)
Co-Creator
8016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / a place where no...
Offline
Posted 7/21/09

atelierani wrote:


animefairy410 wrote:


atelierani wrote:

nickname/name- Ani
job you want(avii maker, banner maker, icon maker, etc)- I can make anything :3
how often you're online- everyday, 5+ hours
why you want this job- To bust my boredom and to improve my graphics~
what program(s)/website(s) you use- Adobe Photoshop CS8

APPROVED
~animefairy410


APPROVED congrats ani you're a mod! but before you officially become a mod, may i see your work please?

Thankyou~! >w< And here tis~
Icons:

Wallpapers:



CR Avatars:


ACCEPT awesome you're a mod thanks for applying :] please invite your buddies
Tenshi <3
5218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / England
Offline
Posted 7/22/09 , edited 7/22/09



ACCEPT awesome you're a mod thanks for applying :] please invite your buddies

Thankyou~! >w< Okie, I will~~
Creator
7815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 。 。 。
Offline
Posted 8/14/09 , edited 8/27/09
username- thee3worlds
nickname/name- Yoru
job you want(avii maker, banner maker, icon maker, etc)- beginner avii & banner maker
how often you're online- I'll be online as much as I can since I'm going to be buzy with school soon. But i'm usually on every day or every other day
why you want this job- To Get better at making graphix
Programs: Photobucket, Paint, and Gimp Shop

I'm not very good but I'm hanging in there.

ACCEPT
Creator
7276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / L.A
Offline
Posted 8/14/09

thee3worlds wrote:

username- thee3worlds
nickname/name- Yoru
job you want(avii maker, banner maker, icon maker, etc)- beginner avii & banner maker
how often you're online- I'll be online as much as I can since I'm going to be buzy with school soon. But i'm usually on every day or every other day
why you want this job- To Get better at making graphix
Programs: Photobucket, Paint, and Gimp

I'm not very good but I'm hanging in there.
Since I'm a beginner I don't change backgrounds. I just edit and add text


um can i see your examples??
Creator
7815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 。 。 。
Offline
Posted 8/14/09 , edited 8/29/09

animegirl15494 wrote:


thee3worlds wrote:

username- thee3worlds
nickname/name- Yoru
job you want(avii maker, banner maker, icon maker, etc)- beginner avii & banner maker
how often you're online- I'll be online as much as I can since I'm going to be buzy with school soon. But i'm usually on every day or every other day
why you want this job- To Get better at making graphix
Programs: Photobucket, Paint, and Gimp

I'm not very good but I'm hanging in there.
Since I'm a beginner I don't change backgrounds. I just edit and add text


um can i see your examples??


Not Very Good But . . .

aviis

Bannerz

ID Cards

Creator
7276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / L.A
Offline
Posted 8/14/09


approved but im still gonna ask animefairy410 sorry anyways if she approves then maybe we could teach you how to use gimp if u want

Creator
7815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 。 。 。
Offline
Posted 8/14/09

animegirl15494 wrote:



approved but im still gonna ask animefairy410 sorry anyways if she approves then maybe we could teach you how to use gimp if u want



Thank You that would help alot. Since I have Gimp it's just i don't know how to use it.
Co-Creator
8016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / a place where no...
Offline
Posted 8/15/09 , edited 8/15/09

thee3worlds wrote:


animegirl15494 wrote:



approved but im still gonna ask animefairy410 sorry anyways if she approves then maybe we could teach you how to use gimp if u want



Thank You that would help alot. Since I have Gimp it's just i don't know how to use it.


ACCEPT i see that even though you're a beginner, you're working HARD :] keep it up ^^ i could also teach you how to use gimp too. not long, you would be a pro anywayyys you're a mod
Posted 8/17/09


i can help you too if you want
Creator
7276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / L.A
Offline
Posted 8/17/09

Ice-Panda wrote:



i can help you too if you want


sure

Creator
7815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 。 。 。
Offline
Posted 8/17/09

Ice-Panda wrote:



i can help you too if you want





animegirl15494 wrote:


Ice-Panda wrote:



i can help you too if you want


sure



Wow with this many people helping me I should get better in no time
25100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Buried in the sno...
Offline
Posted 9/1/09 , edited 9/1/09
username- -Z3rO-LoV3-
nickname/name- Mochi
job you want(avii maker, banner maker, icon maker, etc)- Avii Maker + Banner
how often you're online- im guna b starting school tmr so i think 4-5 r more hours ><
why you want this job- to help n improve my graphix skills
Programs: Photoshop cs3


ACCEPT
animefairy410
Co-Creator
8016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / a place where no...
Offline
Posted 9/1/09

-Z3rO-LoV3- wrote:

username- -Z3rO-LoV3-
nickname/name- Mochi
job you want(avii maker, banner maker, icon maker, etc)- Avii Maker + Banner
how often you're online- im guna b starting school tmr so i think 4-5 r more hours ><
why you want this job- to help n improve my graphix skills
Programs: Photoshop cs3



ACCEPT woot you're a mod! nice work by the way, i like your aviis :] please be active, and upload pics on the sample page. congrats!
25100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Buried in the sno...
Offline
Posted 9/2/09


-Z3rO-LoV3- wrote:

username- -Z3rO-LoV3-
nickname/name- Mochi
job you want(avii maker, banner maker, icon maker, etc)- Avii Maker + Banner
how often you're online- im guna b starting school tmr so i think 4-5 r more hours ><
why you want this job- to help n improve my graphix skills
Programs: Photoshop cs3

** Spoiler Alert!!! click to hide or show**

Profile:
Image

Notice Board: ( my banners r alike 2 dat but banner sized )
Image

avii:
Image
Image Image Image Image


Image ACCEPT woot you're a mod! nice work by the way, i like your aviis :] please be active, and upload pics on the sample page. congrats![/quote


ty ><
15853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ~вєαsт's ժσям ~
Offline
Posted 9/13/09 , edited 9/13/09

animefairy410 wrote:

plz fill in the following fields:

username- l_kirari_l
nickname/name-Mae-chan
job you want(avii maker, banner maker, icon maker, etc)-Avii maker
how often you're online-
why you want this job-
what program(s)/website(s) you use-

thats all for now :] after we approve u, we'll ask for examples of your work and stuff before you're a mod^^



username- l_kirari_l
nickname/name-Mae-chan
job you want(avii maker, banner maker, icon maker, etc)-Avii maker
how often you're online-atleast 5 hours a day 3x a week but i will try my best to go OL as much as possible
why you want this job-coz me wanna help
what program(s)/website(s) you use-Ps cs3,GIMP

Saples:
Aviis




ACCEPTED by animefairy410
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.