Post Reply [SIGN UP!]AFFILIATES
MMC Leader
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 6/29/09 , edited 2/1/11






OUR GROUP'S BANNER:
(Post in your group)



(REMOVE *)
[*link url="http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Mew_Mew__Creation"][*img]http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb129/angel052894/c762f6b2.png[/img*]






U would be seeing clickable banners that leads to our friends groups and ur banner will be posted clickable if u follow the format!






MMC Kitten
25303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / On top of you :D
Offline
Posted 7/1/09 , edited 7/2/09
。User: MewmewLove

。Are u a member or MOD in this group? MOD (:

。R u the creator of ur group that u want to be friends with? yes ;D

。Groups Banner:


。Give us the LINK TO UR GROUP! if u want ur banner clickable:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/MewmewHeadquaters


Accepted!


MMC Leader
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 7/2/09

MewmewLove wrote:

。User: MewmewLove

。Are u a member or MOD in this group? MOD (:

。R u the creator of ur group that u want to be friends with? yes ;D

。Groups Banner:


。Give us the LINK TO UR GROUP! if u want ur banner clickable:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/MewmewHeadquaters


Accepted!




Thx!ur group is now our group friend! ill add ur group banner under the affiliation in our group info!
MMC Kitten
25303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / On top of you :D
Offline
Posted 7/2/09

angel052894 wrote:


MewmewLove wrote:

。User: MewmewLove

。Are u a member or MOD in this group? MOD (:

。R u the creator of ur group that u want to be friends with? yes ;D

。Groups Banner:


。Give us the LINK TO UR GROUP! if u want ur banner clickable:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/MewmewHeadquaters


Accepted!




Thx!ur group is now our group friend! ill add ur group banner under the affiliation in our group info!


okaiie ^^ and ill and yers to mine also ;D And haii sister (:
MMC Leader
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 7/2/09 , edited 7/2/09

MewmewLove wrote:


angel052894 wrote:


MewmewLove wrote:

。User: MewmewLove

。Are u a member or MOD in this group? MOD (:

。R u the creator of ur group that u want to be friends with? yes ;D

。Groups Banner:


。Give us the LINK TO UR GROUP! if u want ur banner clickable:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/MewmewHeadquaters


Accepted!




Thx!ur group is now our group friend! ill add ur group banner under the affiliation in our group info!


okaiie ^^ and ill and yers to mine also ;D And haii sister (:


arigato! sissy! and thxx for having ur group or friend and also ur group have a kawaii banner GB me so won't waste space in the forum lolz
MMC Kitten
25303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / On top of you :D
Offline
Posted 7/2/09

angel052894 wrote:


MewmewLove wrote:


angel052894 wrote:


MewmewLove wrote:

。User: MewmewLove

。Are u a member or MOD in this group? MOD (:

。R u the creator of ur group that u want to be friends with? yes ;D

。Groups Banner:


。Give us the LINK TO UR GROUP! if u want ur banner clickable:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/MewmewHeadquaters


Accepted!




Thx!ur group is now our group friend! ill add ur group banner under the affiliation in our group info!


okaiie ^^ and ill and yers to mine also ;D And haii sister (:


arigato! sissy! and thxx for having ur group or friend and also ur group have a kawaii banner GB me so won't waste space in the forum lolz


haha yeah xD
Posted 8/4/09 , edited 8/6/09
。User:coolmissy

。Are u a member or MOD in this group?MOD

。R u the creator of ur group that u want to be friends with?i dont think so

。Groups Banner:[Put in Spoiler]


。Give us the LINK TO UR GROUP! if u want ur banner clickable:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/(E)magination


Accepted//
MMC Leader
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 8/6/09

coolmissy wrote:

。User:coolmissy

。Are u a member or MOD in this group?MOD

。R u the creator of ur group that u want to be friends with?i dont think so

。Groups Banner:[Put in Spoiler]


。Give us the LINK TO UR GROUP! if u want ur banner clickable:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/(E)magination


Accepted//



Thx u been added! great for our groups to be friends!
Posted 8/16/09 , edited 8/16/09
。User: Ice-Panda

。Are u a member or MOD in this group? Creator

。R u the creator of ur group that u want to be friends with? yeps

。Groups Banner:[Put in Spoiler]


。Give us the LINK TO UR GROUP! if u want ur banner clickable: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Sugar_Hotel



Accepted//
MMC Leader
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 8/16/09


U have been added as a group friend plz add our group banner to ur group!
Posted 7/29/10 , edited 8/9/10
. -Hasumi-
.Member
. Yes , im a close fren (:
. Banner :

. Link : http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/All_Time_Famous


MMC Leader
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 8/9/10




Thank you so much!!! we will support your group! hope you can help support this group too! You have been added as our group friend if you like you can visit our group pages and see our other friends ^^
MMC Kitten
27468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ||-ǝsıpɐɹɐd-||
Offline
Posted 8/21/10 , edited 8/21/10



ACCEPTED//
MMC Leader
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 8/21/10




Thanks our groups are friends now please support our group to (remove stars*)
↓↓



[*link
url="http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Mew_Mew__Creation"][*img]http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb129/angel052894/c762f6b2.png[/link*]

Posted 10/19/10 , edited 10/19/10
。User: yiseunggi

。Are u a member/MOD/Creator or MOD in this group? Mod

。(FOR MODS/MEMBERS) Did you get permission of the creator for our groups to be friends? ummm..... not yet? O___o IDK...

。Groups Banner[upload on Photobucket first then send me the DIRECT LINK CODE]:[Put in Spoiler]



。Give us the LINK TO UR GROUP! if u want ur banner clickable: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/South-Korea
You must be logged in to post.