First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
AznGirl11's Avii Store
Posted 6/29/09 , edited 7/16/09

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


plz provide proof when u invite your buddies with a screen shot; the info page will tell u how

Items::

Aviis


Banners


Fanbars

Fanbar 4-the crosses nd marks will be taken off on the final product, i just didnt want ppl to take it without my permission


Icons


more to come

Fill this out:


Username-
What you want- [avii,banner,icon,etc]
What number do you want-
Text-
Did you pay-
Any Extras-


shopping center owner
6514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Animeangel778 nev...
Offline
Posted 6/29/09
cuuute :] i luv ur information thingy SOOO CUTE >.< kawaiiiiii
Posted 6/30/09

animeangel778 wrote:

cuuute :] i luv ur information thingy SOOO CUTE >.< kawaiiiiii


thx
i wish ppl wud request more then we cud take over crunchy roll mwuahaha
Posted 6/30/09
Username:Kittyxcutie
What You Want:Anything cute plz :3
Text:Kawaii Neko Nyan!
Colors:Light Purple nd White
Did you pay:Yahh
Certain pic:
Posted 6/30/09




Posted 6/30/09
OMG this luks so cute!!! Thx! ill request another later ^^
shopper
14001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Earth.
Offline
Posted 7/4/09 , edited 7/4/09
Username: AnimeFreakFreaks
What You Want: the first banner
Text: Thanks for visiting my Profile!
Colors: Same color as the words you put in the pic
Did you pay: Yep
Posted 7/4/09



here you go:


shop again
shopper
14001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Earth.
Offline
Posted 7/4/09


thanks, i will!

shopper
24448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / MY HOUSE~
Offline
Posted 7/11/09

Username- linhxx33
What you want- [avii,banner,icon,etc] avii
What number do you want- 3
Text- LINHBUI
Did you pay- yup upload 2 pics
Any Extras- brushes
shopper
14001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Earth.
Offline
Posted 7/14/09
Username- AnimeFreakFreaks
What you want- avii
What number do you want- #4
Text- AnimeFreakFreaks Ari-chan
Did you pay- yep
Proof:

Any Extras- nope
Posted 7/15/09

linhxx33 wrote:


Username- linhxx33
What you want- [avii,banner,icon,etc] avii
What number do you want- 3
Text- LINHBUI
Did you pay- yup upload 2 pics
Any Extras- brushes


sry the text isnt the same
Posted 7/15/09

AnimeFreakFreaks wrote:

Username- AnimeFreakFreaks
What you want- avii
What number do you want- #4
Text- AnimeFreakFreaks Ari-chan
Did you pay- yep
Proof:

Any Extras- nope


here u go
shopper
14001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Earth.
Offline
Posted 7/15/09

AznGirl11 wrote:


AnimeFreakFreaks wrote:

Username- AnimeFreakFreaks
What you want- avii
What number do you want- #4
Text- AnimeFreakFreaks Ari-chan
Did you pay- yep
Proof:

Any Extras- nope


here u go


thanks, and how much r the fanbars?

Posted 7/15/09

AnimeFreakFreaks wrote:


AznGirl11 wrote:


AnimeFreakFreaks wrote:

Username- AnimeFreakFreaks
What you want- avii
What number do you want- #4
Text- AnimeFreakFreaks Ari-chan
Did you pay- yep
Proof:

Any Extras- nope


here u go


thanks, and how much r the fanbars?



oh the fanbars are 1 pic upload or 1 bud invite
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.