First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply FANFIC[MC]~~Of Flickers and Stardust
Posted 8/26/09

triccian wrote:

^^hey! why aren't you updating huh!?!?! i'm missing the, you know...
YOUNG LADY, UPDATE NOW OR YOU'RE TOAST! (sochii mode strikes again)

^hahaha! just keep on guessing, ne? hehehe!
tyndyl, can i say that he's none of the above?


that's all, thank you!

*goes back to sleep*

P.S. You've made the revisions for the Daiki fic, right? Hmmm... Send the revised version back to me ASAP.


I WILL BE~!
Tomorrow, okay? :]
So will your Chapter 6 :3 Or so xD
I'm not really sure when xD
Missing what? :O

Hindi pwede~!! =))

Reply to P.S. I will be~ :9 When I get my hands on my notebook I'll be sending it to you :3
Although, I'm thinking of a new one ne~ So, I'll be redoing everything from scrap xD
Posted 8/26/09

tyndyl wrote:


yuri_30 wrote:

i love this fic!!!! seriously!!
w0nder wh0 the b0y was,,,
hmmm, ,could it be daiki??,chinen?? yuto??
i guess,,i'll keep on guessing,.


I guess you should keep on guessing since he's not the one from the ones you've mentioned from above xD
I'll update maybe tomorrow :]
Please do wait for it ne~ :]


ne??? uhm,,was it inoo then?!? or yuya?!? or keito?!? or yabu?!? or ryutaro?!?hikaru?!?
was he even one of the hsj boys?!?!
kyaaaa!!! can't wait any longer!!!
g0men ne,,i'm VERY impatient..
hehehe..
Posted 8/26/09

yuri_30 wrote:

ne??? uhm,,was it inoo then?!? or yuya?!? or keito?!? or yabu?!? or ryutaro?!?hikaru?!?
was he even one of the hsj boys?!?!
kyaaaa!!! can't wait any longer!!!
g0men ne,,i'm VERY impatient..
hehehe..


SECRET xD
You wait `til tomorrow ne~ :]
I already reminded myself with the help of my phone to post it next week and a new fic, but it`ll be in livejournal though xD
Just chill ne~ :]
You`ll get to read it soon :]
Just wait for it ne? :]
Posted 8/26/09

tyndyl wrote:


yuri_30 wrote:

ne??? uhm,,was it inoo then?!? or yuya?!? or keito?!? or yabu?!? or ryutaro?!?hikaru?!?
was he even one of the hsj boys?!?!
kyaaaa!!! can't wait any longer!!!
g0men ne,,i'm VERY impatient..
hehehe..


SECRET xD
You wait `til tomorrow ne~ :]
I already reminded myself with the help of my phone to post it next week and a new fic, but it`ll be in livejournal though xD
Just chill ne~ :]
You`ll get to read it soon :]
Just wait for it ne? :]


okie,,okie,,,i'll try to..xP
but,,you're going 2 p0st it in lj??
can you not post it here??
Posted 8/26/09

yuri_30 wrote:

okie,,okie,,,i'll try to..xP
but,,you're going 2 p0st it in lj??
can you not post it here??


Yeahp :]
It`ll just be in livejournal xD
I wouldn`t be posting it here since I might be causing an overspammage of JUMP fics~ xD
But if you want to get updates from that fic just go regularly to my livejournal account :]
Posted 8/26/09

tyndyl wrote:


yuri_30 wrote:

okie,,okie,,,i'll try to..xP
but,,you're going 2 p0st it in lj??
can you not post it here??


Yeahp :]
It`ll just be in livejournal xD
I wouldn`t be posting it here since I might be causing an overspammage of JUMP fics~ xD
But if you want to get updates from that fic just go regularly to my livejournal account :]


oh,,,
what is your lj account then??
Posted 8/26/09

yuri_30 wrote:

oh,,,
what is your lj account then??


Everything`s in my profile ne~ :]
From `fics to those links :]
Just have a check there :]
Fanfic Lover
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / School Library
Offline
Posted 8/26/09

tyndyl wrote:

I WILL BE~!
Tomorrow, okay? :]
So will your Chapter 6 :3 Or so xD
I'm not really sure when xD
Missing what? :O

Hindi pwede~!! =))

Reply to P.S. I will be~ :9 When I get my hands on my notebook I'll be sending it to you :3
Although, I'm thinking of a new one ne~ So, I'll be redoing everything from scrap xD


hmph.
that's typo. i meant i'm missing "them" - the family. hehehehe!

and then you're gonna do that?
after all my sweat and blood and effort and everything else.
huhuhuhuhu.
my beta reading is such a failure.
Posted 8/26/09

triccian wrote:

hmph.
that's typo. i meant i'm missing "them" - the family. hehehehe!

and then you're gonna do that?
after all my sweat and blood and effort and everything else.
huhuhuhuhu.
my beta reading is such a failure.


Missing them? OwO
But didn`t I just give you the first installment of the 6th chapter? OwO

No~ I`m still pushing through with it~ >w<
I`m thinking of a new one xD
It`ll be for Shie nee-chan this time xD

YOUSODONOTFAILASABETAREADER!
I`m the one who fails as an author DD:
Fanfic Lover
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / School Library
Offline
Posted 8/26/09

tyndyl wrote:

Missing them? OwO
But didn`t I just give you the first installment of the 6th chapter? OwO

No~ I`m still pushing through with it~ >w<
I`m thinking of a new one xD
It`ll be for Shie nee-chan this time xD

YOUSODONOTFAILASABETAREADER!
I`m the one who fails as an author DD:


but that wasn't enough.
AND YOU KNOW IT!!!

just make sure, okay?
speaking of shie-chan... she said she's gonna make me cry over her new OS.
*runs to LJ*
i wish she's gonna post it sooner!

I DO! I FAIL!

and also... i'm making a yaoi pairing.
INOO and... hehe.
Posted 8/26/09

triccian wrote:

but that wasn't enough.
AND YOU KNOW IT!!!

just make sure, okay?
speaking of shie-chan... she said she's gonna make me cry over her new OS.
*runs to LJ*
i wish she's gonna post it sooner!

I DO! I FAIL!

and also... i'm making a yaoi pairing.
INOO and... hehe.


It wasn`t? OwO
Ako nga super saya ko na dun e xD
Okay na ko sa ganun xD
Pwede ba yun? OwO

I am :]
Yes, she said the same to me too xD
I think it ain`t posted yet xD

YOUDONOTFAIL.IFYOUDOIWILLNEVEREVERMAKEFICSANDCONTINUEANYTHINGFORTHATMATTER DD:

Yaoi pairings I do not read OwO
So pass ako with that `fic xD
Gomen D:
Fanfic Lover
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / School Library
Offline
Posted 8/26/09

tyndyl wrote:

It wasn`t? OwO
Ako nga super saya ko na dun e xD
Okay na ko sa ganun xD
Pwede ba yun? OwO

I am :]
Yes, she said the same to me too xD
I think it ain`t posted yet xD

YOUDONOTFAIL.IFYOUDOIWILLNEVEREVERMAKEFICSANDCONTINUEANYTHINGFORTHATMATTER DD:

Yaoi pairings I do not read OwO
So pass ako with that `fic xD
Gomen D:


yes, it wasn't.
it wasn't enough.
i need more.
partial won't do.

yeah, it's not posted yet since i just checked.

YOU'RE BLACKMAILING ME AGAIN?!?!

haha! i actually expected that.
oh, wait! don't lie! you read akame FYI! i read somewhere. =P
nyahahaha! *OMGee my memory is oh-so-reliable*
but i'm not gonna let you read about it... even if the rating is G.
hahahaha!
Posted 8/26/09

triccian wrote:

yes, it wasn't.
it wasn't enough.
i need more.
partial won't do.

yeah, it's not posted yet since i just checked.

YOU'RE BLACKMAILING ME AGAIN?!?!

haha! i actually expected that.
oh, wait! don't lie! you read akame FYI! i read somewhere. =P
nyahahaha! *OMGee my memory is oh-so-reliable*
but i'm not gonna let you read about it... even if the rating is G.
hahahaha!


Then you`d have to make do with that partial kasi bukas ko pa ulit magagawa yung iba =))
Puro edit ako recently e =))

IAMNOTBLACKMAILINGYOU.IAMSTATINGTHEFACTSANDPOSSIBILITIES. *bow*

I read Akame yes, pero hindi ko kinaya ang isang chapter kaya sinuko ko yun!
*amen* :]
Fanfic Lover
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / School Library
Offline
Posted 8/26/09

tyndyl wrote:

Then you`d have to make do with that partial kasi bukas ko pa ulit magagawa yung iba =))
Puro edit ako recently e =))

IAMNOTBLACKMAILINGYOU.IAMSTATINGTHEFACTSANDPOSSIBILITIES. *bow*

I read Akame yes, pero hindi ko kinaya ang isang chapter kaya sinuko ko yun!
*amen* :]


daya. you made me expect that both 6th chapters are done. *seriously, nagtatampo ako, hindi ba halata?*
Posted 8/26/09

triccian wrote:

daya. you made me expect that both 6th chapters are done. *seriously, nagtatampo ako, hindi ba halata?*


Kasi I was expecting myself to be finished with it kaso yun nga natulugan ko =____=
Dapat kahapon kaso I went all paranoid with the editing and whatnot xD
Sorry Ate Trixie :<
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.