Remove this ad
First  Prev  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  Next  Last
What's your dressing style?
35257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 10/19/12
I dress the current trend for my geographical location.


Right now, the in-thing for 20's guys are skinny jeans, coloured canvas pants and flannel shirts.
8499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Milton Keynes
Offline
Posted 10/19/12
I dress with things i like but am very aware of fashion sense especially with other people i have been told! I am also aware of High end fashion and things in style... at the minute i really like the Suit and denim jeans look and have tried it many times and have also been inclined to get a little steampunky recently with goggles and snood with a real leather jacket, High quality wrangler Denims, Limited edition leather converse and beanie! What y'all think then?
339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/19/12
actually i don't really have a style... i usually dress up depends on my mood... i let everyone knows what i'm feeling based on my outfit..
if i feel gloomy or sad i wears black as in all black... i like colorful outfit when i'm happy.. so it really depends on my mood..
20755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/19/12
Casual.
8499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Milton Keynes
Offline
Posted 10/19/12
Makes sense i suppose and i also do that at times but i also have my fashion mode mood as well you see and that's when i get all into it! *laughs and scratches back of head awkwardly*
8895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / England
Offline
Posted 10/19/12
I guess I have my own terrible sense of style >_<
If my mother wasn't so controlling I would have darker hair and I'd also have cut it (she thinks I look like rapunzel, god darn it)
Well I wear my Wolf's Rain bracelet, and my FullMetal Alchemist Cap a lot. That's on top of t shirts (usually mens, they have the best designs ... pffft), football shirts (Liverpool FC <3) and Boyfreind Jeans with zips and loads of pockets *rawr*
Not forgetting my black converse
69502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / in your head
Offline
Posted 10/19/12
no style at all
8499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Milton Keynes
Offline
Posted 10/19/12
Sounds *Censored* Fucking *whoops* Awesome! Love Conys man and sounds quite cool to me! *smiles then laughs*
8895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / England
Offline
Posted 10/19/12

Animewatcher96 wrote:

Sounds *Censored* Fucking *whoops* Awesome! Love Conys man and sounds quite cool to me! *smiles then laughs*


Conys are only like the best shoes ever! I just bought my little brother a pair of red ones *they were freaking expensive*
The last thing I am is cool xD but thanks anyway *derp*
As if I just noticed that I'm from the same part of the UK as you xD except I'm more into the countryside (it's kinda boring ...)
8499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Milton Keynes
Offline
Posted 10/19/12
Seriously! *OMFG face* I am sure you are fine! *smiles then laughs* Yeah my Limited Edition Leather Conys that i bought in actual NY (awesome place) And bought them for like 200 dollars! (it was sooo worth it though) What part you live then?
8895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / England
Offline
Posted 10/19/12
Let's just say I'm close enough to come and steal your amazing sounding conveys!!!!!!! *they sound AMAZING* 200 bucks for those is sooo worth it.
I've spent so much on anime shit it's not even justifiable any more xD
Well my Dads girlfreind lives really near MK (Milton) and I myself am in Warwickshire *smiles*
I get the train at the station up to London from MK loads and it's a nice place so I've been there a lot *evil laugh*
14729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California
Offline
Posted 10/19/12

bujujutko wrote:

I dont have a dressing style. whatever is on the top of the pile, thats what ill be wearing


You just read my mind.
:D
8499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Milton Keynes
Offline
Posted 10/19/12

Punk29 wrote:

Let's just say I'm close enough to come and steal your amazing sounding conveys!!!!!!! *they sound AMAZING* 200 bucks for those is sooo worth it.
I've spent so much on anime shit it's not even justifiable any more xD
Well my Dads girlfreind lives really near MK (Milton) and I myself am in Warwickshire *smiles*
I get the train at the station up to London from MK loads and it's a nice place so I've been there a lot *evil laugh*

*raises brow and gives of a laugh* Its on... That is like what i am about to turn into when i go crazy and enter full on Otaku mode! They are pretty damn nice not only that i got dip dyed ones there and they look really good as well, i will have to take a picture of them and send them to you so you know what ones to steal... Awesome, yeah i go into London often and i also board up in Yorkshire at the moment! Have you heard of HyperJapan?
8895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / England
Offline
Posted 10/19/12
*raises eyebrow too* it's on dude, I warn you ... I'm pretty deadly *sarcastic laugh* ;)
Hahahahaaaa full otaku mode is well .. Addictive. But needless to say I have a job for a reason, so I can spend it on anime. (make that 2 jobs, but ones seasonal :P)
Trust me I will steal them all :') ... Your welcome to come and steal some anime whilst I'm at your house stealing your shoes.
Nice dude, Yorkshire is a nice neighbourhood I like going to Wales and climbing the mountains there
Of course I've heard of HyperJapan!! *rolls eyes*
8895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / England
Offline
Posted 10/19/12

Animewatcher96 wrote:


Punk29 wrote:

Let's just say I'm close enough to come and steal your amazing sounding conveys!!!!!!! *they sound AMAZING* 200 bucks for those is sooo worth it.
I've spent so much on anime shit it's not even justifiable any more xD
Well my Dads girlfreind lives really near MK (Milton) and I myself am in Warwickshire *smiles*
I get the train at the station up to London from MK loads and it's a nice place so I've been there a lot *evil laugh*

*raises brow and gives of a laugh* Its on... That is like what i am about to turn into when i go crazy and enter full on Otaku mode! They are pretty damn nice not only that i got dip dyed ones there and they look really good as well, i will have to take a picture of them and send them to you so you know what ones to steal... Awesome, yeah i go into London often and i also board up in Yorkshire at the moment! Have you heard of HyperJapan?


If I went to Hyper Japan I would stay all day at the food part! xD YUM!
First  Prev  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.