First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Opinions on Fan art
6778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under the Starry...
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

darkwizard wrote:


S1Lv3R_M3moRi3S wrote:

Fan Art is a way to describe your feelings towards anime, how you enjoy, respect, love and your thoughts of anime, although some might not be good in drawing, it is still ' Fan Art '.

anyway i've seen some fan art which was way cooler and better then the originals, so keep it up =D


Like your Avi XD That is an example of Fan art :3


haha... thx x) ya... guess so....
6547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over the 'straigh...
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

S1Lv3R_M3moRi3S wrote:


darkwizard wrote:


S1Lv3R_M3moRi3S wrote:

Fan Art is a way to describe your feelings towards anime, how you enjoy, respect, love and your thoughts of anime, although some might not be good in drawing, it is still ' Fan Art '.

anyway i've seen some fan art which was way cooler and better then the originals, so keep it up =D


Like your Avi XD That is an example of Fan art :3


haha... thx x) ya... guess so....


To bad the person who made it forgot the signature :<
6778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under the Starry...
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

darkwizard wrote:


S1Lv3R_M3moRi3S wrote:


darkwizard wrote:


S1Lv3R_M3moRi3S wrote:

Fan Art is a way to describe your feelings towards anime, how you enjoy, respect, love and your thoughts of anime, although some might not be good in drawing, it is still ' Fan Art '.

anyway i've seen some fan art which was way cooler and better then the originals, so keep it up =D


Like your Avi XD That is an example of Fan art :3


haha... thx x) ya... guess so....


To bad the person who made it forgot the signature :<


actually i cut it out from the original drawing xD... coz i like honey-sempai best... he's so cute
6547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over the 'straigh...
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

S1Lv3R_M3moRi3S wrote:


darkwizard wrote:


S1Lv3R_M3moRi3S wrote:


darkwizard wrote:


S1Lv3R_M3moRi3S wrote:

Fan Art is a way to describe your feelings towards anime, how you enjoy, respect, love and your thoughts of anime, although some might not be good in drawing, it is still ' Fan Art '.

anyway i've seen some fan art which was way cooler and better then the originals, so keep it up =D


Like your Avi XD That is an example of Fan art :3


haha... thx x) ya... guess so....


To bad the person who made it forgot the signature :<


actually i cut it out from the original drawing xD... coz i like honey-sempai best... he's so cute


XD ooh Ok. Thats good :3 Honey-sempai is the best-- Wait we are off topic XD Oh well.
6778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under the Starry...
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

darkwizard wrote:


S1Lv3R_M3moRi3S wrote:


darkwizard wrote:


S1Lv3R_M3moRi3S wrote:


darkwizard wrote:


S1Lv3R_M3moRi3S wrote:

Fan Art is a way to describe your feelings towards anime, how you enjoy, respect, love and your thoughts of anime, although some might not be good in drawing, it is still ' Fan Art '.

anyway i've seen some fan art which was way cooler and better then the originals, so keep it up =D


Like your Avi XD That is an example of Fan art :3


haha... thx x) ya... guess so....


To bad the person who made it forgot the signature :<


actually i cut it out from the original drawing xD... coz i like honey-sempai best... he's so cute


XD ooh Ok. Thats good :3 Honey-sempai is the best-- Wait we are off topic XD Oh well.


haha.... it always happens, so nvm xD
220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / 92346
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
i have seen fan art that looked better than the oringinal anime, no offense. that i once thought that they should animate or draw for a certain series...
1452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
i think its pretty cool...i have some on my profile...my shugo chara album
4330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / HK
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
lol, ur just jealous u can't draw...
some ppl are fricking AWSOME!!!!!
i kno wut cha mean tho, i think
Posted 8/12/08
fan art is fan art,its just a form of expression. other people do other things like when we support a football team we wear the teams' football shirts and when we go to fight with rival teams we all wear armani coats and adidias trainers. some carry bottles and some carry knifes either way we tend to.....sorry got carried away, lol.
7326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Home
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
some are cool some are just FAN art
551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

darkwizard wrote:


Osakim wrote:

Well, there are some that look crappier than kindergarten stuff, and I hate when the artists think their art is so amazing, while in reality, they totally suck. I do like fan art that is drawn by an actual artist though, one that knows techniques and has style. I am totally tired of cat girls and wolves that can talk.


I do agree that in some point that they think that they are the greatest artist and think they are better than anyone else.. But hey it inspires them and make them practice more. Its called Criticism. In reality there is no "number 1 artist'' we are all equal. Even the most famous artist has some flaws. I recognize the flaws but hey, they are still great. Fan Art is drawn by OTHER people. Art is by the original owner. There are many techniques, and many style. Look at Clamp they made there arms stick figures which makes them so unique. And look at Masashi Kishimoto even though I hate Naruto but I like his style. The creator of D. Gray Man has an awesome style. Matsuri Hino the creator of Vampire Knight, the way she draws hands is done beautifully also the eyes. The eyes she makes is so difficult I can't even draw it XD There are many styles and techniques. Some draw freehand. Some draw structures. Who cares its there own way to draw.


When I said actual artist, I meant somebody who really tries to work on creating their own style, as opposed to somebody who sticks to square one and believes their art to be extremely awesome and they don't need to consider any criticism, not somebody who can sell their art. Sorry for the confusion there.

46992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CALIFORNIA
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

kuletboi wrote:


Nazareeni wrote:

i think it's gay. do you?


fan art isnt gay. its great 2 see other people draw. unless the drawing is absolutely hideous then that person's art would be gay. if the drawing is good its cool if its not its gay.


i agree with u 100%
1819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / BC, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
gayy?! no why would it be? Of course at some point as an artist u would want to be a creator but fan art is a great way to polish your drawing skills. I don't think you should be mocking at other's drawing passion in anime.
3775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

dollmage wrote:

its not gay

their called fan art: coz its their expression and feelings lay down in art form.
somemaybe bad and some are darn good its just how they show appreciation and besides lots of talents can be scouted in fan-art's, some maybe even future mangga/anime artist. i think calling it gay would make a lot of ppol angry at you specialy professionals coz many of the artist today was also a fan who drew images of their childhood anime back then'~

~DM



also do fanart.
6547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over the 'straigh...
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

Osakim wrote:


darkwizard wrote:


Osakim wrote:

Well, there are some that look crappier than kindergarten stuff, and I hate when the artists think their art is so amazing, while in reality, they totally suck. I do like fan art that is drawn by an actual artist though, one that knows techniques and has style. I am totally tired of cat girls and wolves that can talk.


I do agree that in some point that they think that they are the greatest artist and think they are better than anyone else.. But hey it inspires them and make them practice more. Its called Criticism. In reality there is no "number 1 artist'' we are all equal. Even the most famous artist has some flaws. I recognize the flaws but hey, they are still great. Fan Art is drawn by OTHER people. Art is by the original owner. There are many techniques, and many style. Look at Clamp they made there arms stick figures which makes them so unique. And look at Masashi Kishimoto even though I hate Naruto but I like his style. The creator of D. Gray Man has an awesome style. Matsuri Hino the creator of Vampire Knight, the way she draws hands is done beautifully also the eyes. The eyes she makes is so difficult I can't even draw it XD There are many styles and techniques. Some draw freehand. Some draw structures. Who cares its there own way to draw.


When I said actual artist, I meant somebody who really tries to work on creating their own style, as opposed to somebody who sticks to square one and believes their art to be extremely awesome and they don't need to consider any criticism, not somebody who can sell their art. Sorry for the confusion there.



Oh ok now I get it XD Sorry there.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.