First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Opinions on Fan art
255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
I find some fan art looks like a 5yr old drew it, but then there's some i've seen that are like wow that is freakn' awesome!. It's also kind of neat cause people draw either made up characters or ones based off of shows wearing really cool costumes and that's what I like. I also like on how they made some humor fan art. Their good for a laugh...like this one. lol. Of course I do have many others.

Posted 8/12/08

Nazareeni wrote:


vampire_knight778 wrote:


Nazareeni wrote:


vampire_knight778 wrote:


Nazareeni wrote:

i think it's gay. do you?

edit: aww thats it.....

look it just pisses me off. i have a more detaled explanation on this but i have no time so i will soon answer properly why IN MY OPINION i think it's annoying.




i think ur gay



I think "ur" should Shut The Fuck Up.

Quoting me like that, after an ancient post just to call me "gay". I don't even hang in the forums anymore, for god's sake.


I THINK UR THE ON WHO SHOULD SHUT UP U MOTHER FUCKER N I DONT HAANG HERE EITHERN FOR FUCK SAKE ....NO OFFENCE ON THE ABUSIVE LAUGUAGE U FUCKED UP BITCH ....(once angain sorry ... if u swear then ill swear so im stopping the conv perid end of story)



...You seriously have some mental problems. If you "DONT HAANG HERE EITHERN" then why the fuck quote me in the first place??? Oops. I swore.


because it wasnt me who wrote that fucking message that said u were fucking gay n i only quote cause u swear n i take no shit from any1 n it sent me a message on my fucking email which gave me a fucking notatacion so get it through ur fuckin hink head with a brain the size of a peanutn i dont hav a metal problem u fucking slut N ONCE ANGAIN NO OFFENCE SO LETS STOP THE CONV.... my fwiend often hackes in my acount...

827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / outside ur window...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
i like fanart, simple as that
8704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / why would i tell...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
sometimes fan art can be really good
294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
i love fan art. but sometimes the drawings spoil the original charactor. that time, i hate fanart
5891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Imagination Land
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

vampire_knight778 wrote:


Nazareeni wrote:


vampire_knight778 wrote:


Nazareeni wrote:


vampire_knight778 wrote:


Nazareeni wrote:

i think it's gay. do you?

edit: aww thats it.....

look it just pisses me off. i have a more detaled explanation on this but i have no time so i will soon answer properly why IN MY OPINION i think it's annoying.




i think ur gay



I think "ur" should Shut The Fuck Up.

Quoting me like that, after an ancient post just to call me "gay". I don't even hang in the forums anymore, for god's sake.


I THINK UR THE ON WHO SHOULD SHUT UP U MOTHER FUCKER N I DONT HAANG HERE EITHERN FOR FUCK SAKE ....NO OFFENCE ON THE ABUSIVE LAUGUAGE U FUCKED UP BITCH ....(once angain sorry ... if u swear then ill swear so im stopping the conv perid end of story)



...You seriously have some mental problems. If you "DONT HAANG HERE EITHERN" then why the fuck quote me in the first place??? Oops. I swore.


because it wasnt me who wrote that fucking message that said u were fucking gay n i only quote cause u swear n i take no shit from any1 n it sent me a message on my fucking email which gave me a fucking notatacion so get it through ur fuckin hink head with a brain the size of a peanutn i dont hav a metal problem u fucking slut N ONCE ANGAIN NO OFFENCE SO LETS STOP THE CONV.... my fwiend often hackes in my acount...



If you really are calling me a "hink head with a brain the size of a peanutn", then you should have used enough fucking common sense to say that your friend hacked you in the first place.

You " take no shit from any1"? Well, neither do i, if it's a completely ass random quote saying that i am gay. Isn't that why i replied to your account? It doesn't matter who the fuck typed it; it also says on my notification, that some random-ass punk, from YOUR account, called me "gay". Btw, by the look of your grammar & random choice of insults, you seriously are mentally ill. No offense.
5891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Imagination Land
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

darkwizard wrote:


Nazareeni wrote:

i think it's gay. do you?

edit: aww thats it.....

look it just pisses me off. i have a more detailed explanation on this but i have no time so i will soon answer properly why IN MY OPINION i think it's annoying.


So why annoying? Is it because so many of your favorite characters has been ruined for you The reason why is mostly we are just inspired to draw. But I am so annoyed because everyday people mostly take others work. Games I do not mind but usually they take it from Deviant which belongs to the user. I use to be like that though I was pretty much an idiot back then.


I already explained this on the previous page.
88 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
SG although i'd p...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
i like drawings but as ppl said if they are too hideous i might change my opinion abt some of them ;xx

i can draw but dun hab the "idea"

so mostly i "copy" frm mangas < nt tracing -.- tracing ish badd
6547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over the 'straigh...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

Nazareeni wrote:


darkwizard wrote:


Nazareeni wrote:

i think it's gay. do you?

edit: aww thats it.....

look it just pisses me off. i have a more detailed explanation on this but i have no time so i will soon answer properly why IN MY OPINION i think it's annoying.


So why annoying? Is it because so many of your favorite characters has been ruined for you The reason why is mostly we are just inspired to draw. But I am so annoyed because everyday people mostly take others work. Games I do not mind but usually they take it from Deviant which belongs to the user. I use to be like that though I was pretty much an idiot back then.


I already explained this on the previous page.


That explains nothing. What is the reason? How did you start hating it? Who made it, that makes you hate it? More like that.
1122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / SoMewhEre out tHe...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
fanart is great depending on the artist i guess......
5891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Imagination Land
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

darkwizard wrote:


Nazareeni wrote:


darkwizard wrote:


Nazareeni wrote:

i think it's gay. do you?

edit: aww thats it.....

look it just pisses me off. i have a more detailed explanation on this but i have no time so i will soon answer properly why IN MY OPINION i think it's annoying.


So why annoying? Is it because so many of your favorite characters has been ruined for you The reason why is mostly we are just inspired to draw. But I am so annoyed because everyday people mostly take others work. Games I do not mind but usually they take it from Deviant which belongs to the user. I use to be like that though I was pretty much an idiot back then.


I already explained this on the previous page.


That explains nothing. What is the reason? How did you start hating it? Who made it, that makes you hate it? More like that.


Well, if you read properly, i have.

Q: That explains nothing. What is the reason? How did you start hating it?
"Look, i don't want to know why you love drawing it, but fanart pissed me off. Mostly cause what i saw with fanart was cheesy and some shittilly drawn "couple" pics. "

Q: Who made it, that makes you hate it?
"Maybe i just imagine the drawer to be very annoying as a person." I IMAGINED them to be. Mostly because when i saw a CR account with fanart, it's all flashes and stars and cheese and "i luv anime OMGZ" written all over it. You know, the fangirl type. So, maybe i didn't like fanart because i see potentially annoying people adore it. I guess there are people that are not like that, that enjoy drawing / praising fanart, but y'know, i caught the wrong people to make me dislike it [also i personally know a few annoying people that draw fanart].

Ok so i explained abit more. But as i said on the previous page, i couldn't care less anymore. Notice how i have been speaking all of this in past tense? It's when i easily got annoyed with it.




6547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over the 'straigh...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

Nazareeni wrote:


darkwizard wrote:


Nazareeni wrote:


darkwizard wrote:


Nazareeni wrote:

i think it's gay. do you?

edit: aww thats it.....

look it just pisses me off. i have a more detailed explanation on this but i have no time so i will soon answer properly why IN MY OPINION i think it's annoying.


So why annoying? Is it because so many of your favorite characters has been ruined for you The reason why is mostly we are just inspired to draw. But I am so annoyed because everyday people mostly take others work. Games I do not mind but usually they take it from Deviant which belongs to the user. I use to be like that though I was pretty much an idiot back then.


I already explained this on the previous page.


That explains nothing. What is the reason? How did you start hating it? Who made it, that makes you hate it? More like that.


Well, if you read properly, i have.

Q: That explains nothing. What is the reason? How did you start hating it?
"Look, i don't want to know why you love drawing it, but fanart pissed me off. Mostly cause what i saw with fanart was cheesy and some shittilly drawn "couple" pics. "

Q: Who made it, that makes you hate it?
"Maybe i just imagine the drawer to be very annoying as a person." I IMAGINED them to be. Mostly because when i saw a CR account with fanart, it's all flashes and stars and cheese and "i luv anime OMGZ" written all over it. You know, the fangirl type. So, maybe i didn't like fanart because i see potentially annoying people adore it. I guess there are people that are not like that, that enjoy drawing / praising fanart, but y'know, i caught the wrong people to make me dislike it [also i personally know a few annoying people that draw fanart].

Ok so i explained abit more. But as i said on the previous page, i couldn't care less anymore. Notice how i have been speaking all of this in past tense? It's when i easily got annoyed with it.





Hmm now I understand you. but hey Fan art is fun, mostly people is just inspired to copy it XD

323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Earth, me thinks
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
One word. Hideous.
323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Earth, me thinks
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

Nazareeni wrote:


darkwizard wrote:


Nazareeni wrote:


darkwizard wrote:


Nazareeni wrote:

i think it's gay. do you?

edit: aww thats it.....

look it just pisses me off. i have a more detailed explanation on this but i have no time so i will soon answer properly why IN MY OPINION i think it's annoying.


So why annoying? Is it because so many of your favorite characters has been ruined for you The reason why is mostly we are just inspired to draw. But I am so annoyed because everyday people mostly take others work. Games I do not mind but usually they take it from Deviant which belongs to the user. I use to be like that though I was pretty much an idiot back then.


I already explained this on the previous page.


That explains nothing. What is the reason? How did you start hating it? Who made it, that makes you hate it? More like that.


Well, if you read properly, i have.

Q: That explains nothing. What is the reason? How did you start hating it?
"Look, i don't want to know why you love drawing it, but fanart pissed me off. Mostly cause what i saw with fanart was cheesy and some shittilly drawn "couple" pics. "

Q: Who made it, that makes you hate it?
"Maybe i just imagine the drawer to be very annoying as a person." I IMAGINED them to be. Mostly because when i saw a CR account with fanart, it's all flashes and stars and cheese and "i luv anime OMGZ" written all over it. You know, the fangirl type. So, maybe i didn't like fanart because i see potentially annoying people adore it. I guess there are people that are not like that, that enjoy drawing / praising fanart, but y'know, i caught the wrong people to make me dislike it [also i personally know a few annoying people that draw fanart].

Ok so i explained abit more. But as i said on the previous page, i couldn't care less anymore. Notice how i have been speaking all of this in past tense? It's when i easily got annoyed with it.






you have a lot of pent up emotions about fanart. So do I. It's kind of sickening that these people were misled to believe that it's okay, even wonderful, to draw their favorite characters. tokyopop even encourages it. Ugh.

Posted 8/13/08

23456h wrote:

as long as it doesnt look tooo different from the character they r drawing i think its ok


I agree with him ^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.