Poetry Contest Rules:
1. All CR rules apply to this contest
2. Length should not be too short nor too long.
3. The theme is time.
4. It should be creative.
5. Do not copy somebody else's work.
6. You can send more than one entry.
7. Deadline would be August 1, 2009.
8. Winners will be chosen by daddyluvboo and the mods. Winner will be announced on the first week of July.
9. The poem that wins will be posted in the group profile for the entire month of August.
choice of words 5%
flow of the poem 10%
BONUS: Anyone who was able to put and fit the word ice cream in the poem will get an additional one point but those who can put the flavor of the month which is Macademia Nut will get additional 5 points in the scoring.
For any other questions, please post in this forum.
I wish I could go back in time,
to eat some ice cream, it will be deline.
What should I choose?What What What?
Maybe Macedemia Nut!
And eat it on a cruise.
Mmmm, yummy, so so yummy.
Macedemia Nut is yummy in my tummy!
End of poem.
It's not so good is it?
<---OFFLINE♥My birthday is in 6 days!♥
Ice Cream Lover
i need all the time i can get!
i have to finish this!
stuck like a brain freeze
from all the Macademia Nut ice cream eaten
what to do?
what shall i do?
will i ever finish this
still stuck on freeze
i need to look up history
so i stop to think
and i thought of ice cream
and that might have beaten the brain freeze
"the other poem about time" by inuj
do u like school?....it keeps me from cr too