First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Shugo Chara Positions!
Member
3369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / none of ur buisness
Offline
Posted 7/3/09

1. Are you active?! :]
2. Anything in common with the person you are applying for? ^-^:
3. Did you upload at least 3 pictures? :3:
4. Have fun! XD


1:yes im active
2: yup, i love to keep my friends closer and i hv family issuses
3: yea i uploaded 3
Posted 7/3/09 , edited 7/3/09
Can I be:
•Tsukiyomi Ikuto
•Yoru
•Black Lynx
•Death Rebel


✖Joker Amu Hinamori✖
7720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 7/3/09

Luna1334 wrote:


1. Are you active?! :]
2. Anything in common with the person you are applying for? ^-^:
3. Did you upload at least 3 pictures? :3:
4. Have fun! XD


1:yes im active
2: yup, i love to keep my friends closer and i hv family issuses
3: yea i uploaded 3


What charactor do u want to be? :DDD
✖Joker Amu Hinamori✖
7720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 7/3/09

-iCherry wrote:

Can I be:
•Tsukiyomi Ikuto
•Yoru
•Black Lynx
•Death Rebel





1. Are you active?! :]
2. Anything in common with the person you are applying for? ^-^:
3. Did you upload at least 3 pictures? :3:
4. Have fun! XD


Fill this out! XD
Member
3369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / none of ur buisness
Offline
Posted 7/3/09


Luna1334 wrote:


1. Are you active?! :]
2. Anything in common with the person you are applying for? ^-^:
3. Did you upload at least 3 pictures? :3:
4. Have fun! XD


1:yes im active
2: yup, i love to keep my friends closer and i hv family issuses
3: yea i uploaded 3


What charactor do u want to be? :DDD


Rima ^^
Posted 7/3/09

AkaneMizuki336 wrote:


-iCherry wrote:

Can I be:
•Tsukiyomi Ikuto
•Yoru
•Black Lynx
•Death Rebel





1. Are you active?! :]
2. Anything in common with the person you are applying for? ^-^:
3. Did you upload at least 3 pictures? :3:
4. Have fun! XD


Fill this out! XD


opps Lolz...gomen Mizuki-chan!!!><

1. Are you active?! :] OF COURSE
2. Anything in common with the person you are applying for? ^-^: WHERE BOTH LAZY HAHA LUV TO SLEEP
3. Did you upload at least 3 pictures? :3: YUP
4. Have fun! XD
✖Joker Amu Hinamori✖
7720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 7/3/09

-iCherry wrote:


AkaneMizuki336 wrote:


-iCherry wrote:

Can I be:
•Tsukiyomi Ikuto
•Yoru
•Black Lynx
•Death Rebel





1. Are you active?! :]
2. Anything in common with the person you are applying for? ^-^:
3. Did you upload at least 3 pictures? :3:
4. Have fun! XD


Fill this out! XD


opps Lolz...gomen Mizuki-chan!!!><

1. Are you active?! :] OF COURSE
2. Anything in common with the person you are applying for? ^-^: WHERE BOTH LAZY HAHA LUV TO SLEEP
3. Did you upload at least 3 pictures? :3: YUP
4. Have fun! XD


Yay!! ^_____^ Ur Ikuto-kun! XD

4314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 7/3/09
i wanna be ami!
1. Are you active?! :] yepp
2. Anything in common with the person you are applying for? ^-^: umm my nick name is ami... and i like to sing like her and stuff ^^
3. Did you upload at least 3 pictures? :3: im going too...
4. Have fun! XD
✖Joker Amu Hinamori✖
7720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 7/3/09

animeprinecss wrote:

1. Are you active?! :] 24/7
2. Anything in common with the person you are applying for? ^-^:we both like singing
3. Did you upload at least 3 pictures? :3:yep
Hoshina Utau plz



Approved! ^_____^ Thx for doing it correctly, lolz. XD
Posted 7/3/09

AkaneMizuki336 wrote:


-iCherry wrote:


AkaneMizuki336 wrote:


-iCherry wrote:

Can I be:
•Tsukiyomi Ikuto
•Yoru
•Black Lynx
•Death Rebel





1. Are you active?! :]
2. Anything in common with the person you are applying for? ^-^:
3. Did you upload at least 3 pictures? :3:
4. Have fun! XD


Fill this out! XD


opps Lolz...gomen Mizuki-chan!!!><

1. Are you active?! :] OF COURSE
2. Anything in common with the person you are applying for? ^-^: WHERE BOTH LAZY HAHA LUV TO SLEEP
3. Did you upload at least 3 pictures? :3: YUP
4. Have fun! XD


Yay!! ^_____^ Ur Ikuto-kun! XD



Yay arrigatou!!
Luv ikuto!!!<3
Member
21061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Vocaloid world
Offline
Posted 7/3/09 , edited 7/3/09

AkaneMizuki336 wrote:


Rin-Kagamine wrote:

can i be Yaya Yuiki plz~^^?


Fill out the form please!(: Sorry! >____<


Can i change to Rima?
1. Are you active?! Of course~^^
2. Anything in common with the person you are applying for? ^-^:cold and quiet,but sometime funny^^
3. Did you upload at least 3 pictures?already did^^
4. Have fun! XD:Ok^^
Posted 7/3/09
Helper Mod!(:
2973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / don't bother to k...
Offline
Posted 7/3/09
Gomen! >.<"

1. Are you active?! :] Sure
2. Anything in common with the person you are applying for? ^-^: er...eager to fulfill certain people's dream?
3. Did you upload at least 3 pictures? :3: Yep
4. Have fun! XD

Can i be Lulu or Rima(if Rima is not taken)
✖Joker Amu Hinamori✖
7720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 7/8/09

xxangelstar10xx wrote:

i wanna be ami!
1. Are you active?! :] yepp
2. Anything in common with the person you are applying for? ^-^: umm my nick name is ami... and i like to sing like her and stuff ^^
3. Did you upload at least 3 pictures? :3: im going too...
4. Have fun! XD


Yay! Approved! Congratz Ami-chan! ^^
✖Joker Amu Hinamori✖
7720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 7/8/09 , edited 7/8/09

Luna1334 wrote:



Luna1334 wrote:


1. Are you active?! :]
2. Anything in common with the person you are applying for? ^-^:
3. Did you upload at least 3 pictures? :3:
4. Have fun! XD


1:yes im active
2: yup, i love to keep my friends closer and i hv family issuses
3: yea i uploaded 3


What charactor do u want to be? :DDD


Rima ^^


Gomen pick another...
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.