First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Islam - Sexual Perversion
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 7/15/09 , edited 7/15/09

Ahaz wrote:


drizza wrote:

Ok honestly muslims should be done with this thread lol it is B.S. If your going to teach Islam through Hadiths please create another Islam-Watch website and you can gather all the confused muslims or the non muslims there and teach them every thing you heard from a political leader from Iran then call it Islam.


Well, for millions and millions of Muslims that –is- Islam and –you’re- the one manipulating the religion to suit your desires. .


Lol I am tired of responding to know it all's. No point in arguing with you, you know Islam more then I do. You studied the religion from your non muslim friend and came up with the conclusion that millions of muslims around the world accept beastuality and homosexuality as a part of Islam. You have the proof right? All you need to do is quote a nobody from Iran and thats it. Forget quoting from the Quran right because you cant find anything that says it there so lets result to Hadiths with no credibility. I swear only in Islam where you get know it all non muslims trying to tell you about the religion and what Islam teaches.

Let the sheep stay sheep.
322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Somewhere you're not
Offline
Posted 7/15/09

drizza wrote:


Ahaz wrote:


drizza wrote:

Ok honestly muslims should be done with this thread lol it is B.S. If your going to teach Islam through Hadiths please create another Islam-Watch website and you can gather all the confused muslims or the non muslims there and teach them every thing you heard from a political leader from Iran then call it Islam.


Well, for millions and millions of Muslims that –is- Islam and –you’re- the one manipulating the religion to suit your desires. .


Lol I am tired of responding to know it all's. No point in arguing with you, you know Islam more then I do. You studied the religion from your non muslim friend and came up with the conclusion that millions of muslims around the world accept beastuality and homosexuality as a part of Islam. You have the proof right? All you need to do is quote a nobody from Iran and thats it. Forget quoting from the Quran right because you cant find anything that says it there so lets result to Hadiths with no credibility. I swear only in Islam where you get know it all non muslims trying to tell you about the religion and what Islam teaches.

Let the sheep stay sheep.


What the fuck are you talking about? You got me mixed up with the thread started, dipshit.

4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 7/15/09
Lol I am not going to go into a name calling fest I said I was done with this thread.
10452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 7/16/09

drizza wrote:

Lol I am not going to go into a name calling fest I said I was done with this thread.


You called Ahaz a know it all before he called you a dipshit, and since the confusion –was- your mistake I think that you could be mature and acknowledge your mistake. He has a good point. To many Muslims that –is- Islam. I believe your approach is what you might call the “No True Scotsman Fallacy.”
Posted 7/16/09
"He also is not permitted to marry the girl's sister"
......Um.... I would hope not O.o

Also, this is just messed up, serisouly. Taking a nine year old as a wife?

But I did think the "On the other hand, I know many older boys who deliberately flunked their final exams so they can stay ... with their younger sweethearts." was kinda cute x3
723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Greece, Crete, He...
Offline
Posted 7/16/09
I just took a look at this article. I feel sick....
322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Somewhere you're not
Offline
Posted 7/16/09 , edited 7/16/09

drizza wrote:

Lol I am not going to go into a name calling fest I said I was done with this thread.


Has anyone told you that you’re the ultimate Muslim stereotype? Seraph's right, you started the name calling before I ever said anything at all rude.
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 7/16/09 , edited 7/16/09
Everyone lets thank Seraph for explaining the situation. I could have sworn at first he was calling my dog a dipshit instead of me because I called him a know it all first. But now that you cleared it up I now know why I have been called one. Thank you Captain Obvious.

Ok but for real I am not surprised that out of all the people I would get a response from a conflict that has nothing to do with them would be you. You almost never respond to me I guess this is the, "Now is the time to strike Drizza" moment. I dont care about your extreme views toward Islam as you do have them, (I have read your other threads especially, "The Muslim Religion" and the one talking about Islam isnt a sec of Christianity something along those lines. "Muhammad is a homophobe") So it comes to no surprise that you agree with the views of the OP and others. But you see me it becomes an eye sore when you have to read stuff people type to you with no proof. Where are these millions of muslims numbers gotten from? What statistic? The other question is if so how did they find it out of the Quran? What book was they reading none of this is in the Quran so how can they define this as Islam. Anyone can pull random numbers I can easily say millions of Christian pastors believe pedophilia is apart of the religion based of the stories I see on the news. But thats ignorant stereotype because I know the religion doesn't support it. Bring me the facts and I will offer my humble apologies otherwise I will keep the dipshit title .
322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Somewhere you're not
Offline
Posted 7/16/09

drizza wrote:

Everyone lets thank Seraph for explaining the situation. I could have sworn at first he was calling my dog a dipshit instead of me because I called him a know it all first. But now that you cleared it up I now know why I have been called one. Thank you Captain Obvious.

Ok but for real I am not surprised that out of all the people I would get a response from a conflict that has nothing to do with them would be you. You almost never respond to me I guess this is the, "Now is the time to strike Drizza" moment. I dont care about your extreme views toward Islam as you do have them, (I have read your other threads especially, "The Muslim Religion" and the one talking about Islam isnt a sec of Christianity something along those lines. "Muhammad is a homophobe") So it comes to no surprise that you agree with the views of the OP and others. But you see me it becomes an eye sore when you have to read stuff people type to you with no proof. Where are these millions of muslims numbers gotten from? What statistic? The other question is if so how did they find it out of the Quran? What book was they reading none of this is in the Quran so how can they define this as Islam. Anyone can pull random numbers I can easily say millions of Christian pastors believe pedophilia is apart of the religion based of the stories I see on the news. But thats ignorant stereotype because I know the religion doesn't support it. Bring me the facts and I will offer my humble apologies otherwise I will keep the dipshit title .


See, more of that stereotype Muslim stuff. You’re the aggressor but you pretend to be a victim. Then again you also: Hate America, love Iran, condemn Israel, worship Norman Finkelstein, celebrate terrorists, and minimize the holocaust. So, it’s no real surprise…
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 7/16/09 , edited 7/16/09

Ahaz wrote:


drizza wrote:

Everyone lets thank Seraph for explaining the situation. I could have sworn at first he was calling my dog a dipshit instead of me because I called him a know it all first. But now that you cleared it up I now know why I have been called one. Thank you Captain Obvious.

Ok but for real I am not surprised that out of all the people I would get a response from a conflict that has nothing to do with them would be you. You almost never respond to me I guess this is the, "Now is the time to strike Drizza" moment. I dont care about your extreme views toward Islam as you do have them, (I have read your other threads especially, "The Muslim Religion" and the one talking about Islam isnt a sec of Christianity something along those lines. "Muhammad is a homophobe") So it comes to no surprise that you agree with the views of the OP and others. But you see me it becomes an eye sore when you have to read stuff people type to you with no proof. Where are these millions of muslims numbers gotten from? What statistic? The other question is if so how did they find it out of the Quran? What book was they reading none of this is in the Quran so how can they define this as Islam. Anyone can pull random numbers I can easily say millions of Christian pastors believe pedophilia is apart of the religion based of the stories I see on the news. But thats ignorant stereotype because I know the religion doesn't support it. Bring me the facts and I will offer my humble apologies otherwise I will keep the dipshit title .


See, more of that stereotype Muslim stuff. You’re the aggressor but you pretend to be a victim. Then again you also: Hate America, love Iran, condemn Israel, worship Norman Finkelstein, celebrate terrorists, and minimize the holocaust. So, it’s no real surprise…


Lol I thought the muslim stereotype was rag tag wearing, always screaming Allah, suicide bombing, women suppressing. Lmao worship Norman Finkelstine and celebrate terror, minimize the holocaust how did you come up with that conclusion? Also the views you posted are some of the views I got from American Government officials and those around the world. I dont hate my country but there is a lot I disagree with their actions as of many non muslim Americans.
322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Somewhere you're not
Offline
Posted 7/16/09

drizza wrote:


Ahaz wrote:


drizza wrote:

Everyone lets thank Seraph for explaining the situation. I could have sworn at first he was calling my dog a dipshit instead of me because I called him a know it all first. But now that you cleared it up I now know why I have been called one. Thank you Captain Obvious.

Ok but for real I am not surprised that out of all the people I would get a response from a conflict that has nothing to do with them would be you. You almost never respond to me I guess this is the, "Now is the time to strike Drizza" moment. I dont care about your extreme views toward Islam as you do have them, (I have read your other threads especially, "The Muslim Religion" and the one talking about Islam isnt a sec of Christianity something along those lines. "Muhammad is a homophobe") So it comes to no surprise that you agree with the views of the OP and others. But you see me it becomes an eye sore when you have to read stuff people type to you with no proof. Where are these millions of muslims numbers gotten from? What statistic? The other question is if so how did they find it out of the Quran? What book was they reading none of this is in the Quran so how can they define this as Islam. Anyone can pull random numbers I can easily say millions of Christian pastors believe pedophilia is apart of the religion based of the stories I see on the news. But thats ignorant stereotype because I know the religion doesn't support it. Bring me the facts and I will offer my humble apologies otherwise I will keep the dipshit title .


See, more of that stereotype Muslim stuff. You’re the aggressor but you pretend to be a victim. Then again you also: Hate America, love Iran, condemn Israel, worship Norman Finkelstein, celebrate terrorists, and minimize the holocaust. So, it’s no real surprise…


Lol I thought the muslim stereotype was rag tag wearing, always screaming Allah, suicide bombing, women suppressing. Lmao worship Norman Finkelstine and celebrate terror, minimize the holocaust how did you come up with that conclusion? Also the views you posted are some of the views I got from American Government officials and those around the world. I dont hate my country but there is a lot I disagree with their actions as of many non muslim Americans.


Because I’m a lurker. I read more than I post. I’ve been reading all these threads on Israel, and honestly I think you masturbate to pictures of Norman Finkelstein and that your religion dictates all of your political opinions.
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 7/16/09 , edited 7/16/09

Ahaz wrote:


drizza wrote:


Ahaz wrote:


drizza wrote:

Everyone lets thank Seraph for explaining the situation. I could have sworn at first he was calling my dog a dipshit instead of me because I called him a know it all first. But now that you cleared it up I now know why I have been called one. Thank you Captain Obvious.

Ok but for real I am not surprised that out of all the people I would get a response from a conflict that has nothing to do with them would be you. You almost never respond to me I guess this is the, "Now is the time to strike Drizza" moment. I dont care about your extreme views toward Islam as you do have them, (I have read your other threads especially, "The Muslim Religion" and the one talking about Islam isnt a sec of Christianity something along those lines. "Muhammad is a homophobe") So it comes to no surprise that you agree with the views of the OP and others. But you see me it becomes an eye sore when you have to read stuff people type to you with no proof. Where are these millions of muslims numbers gotten from? What statistic? The other question is if so how did they find it out of the Quran? What book was they reading none of this is in the Quran so how can they define this as Islam. Anyone can pull random numbers I can easily say millions of Christian pastors believe pedophilia is apart of the religion based of the stories I see on the news. But thats ignorant stereotype because I know the religion doesn't support it. Bring me the facts and I will offer my humble apologies otherwise I will keep the dipshit title .


See, more of that stereotype Muslim stuff. You’re the aggressor but you pretend to be a victim. Then again you also: Hate America, love Iran, condemn Israel, worship Norman Finkelstein, celebrate terrorists, and minimize the holocaust. So, it’s no real surprise…


Lol I thought the muslim stereotype was rag tag wearing, always screaming Allah, suicide bombing, women suppressing. Lmao worship Norman Finkelstine and celebrate terror, minimize the holocaust how did you come up with that conclusion? Also the views you posted are some of the views I got from American Government officials and those around the world. I dont hate my country but there is a lot I disagree with their actions as of many non muslim Americans.


Because I’m a lurker. I read more than I post. I’ve been reading all these threads on Israel, and honestly I think you masturbate to pictures of Norman Finkelstein and that your religion dictates all of your political opinions.


Dude seriously i had to edit out my whole post I dont want to engage in a "F*** you, no F*** u" war". It is very ignorant to say something like that all because of someone quoting facts from him. Many people use scholars as resources to prove a point but we dont think they are "masturbating to their pictures". If thats the case when republicans speak highly of Ronald Reagon all they want to do is just see butt naked pictures of him. I am a dipshit lets leave it at that.
4328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / for the love of g...
Offline
Posted 7/16/09 , edited 7/16/09

Ahaz wrote:


drizza wrote:


Ahaz wrote:


drizza wrote:

Everyone lets thank Seraph for explaining the situation. I could have sworn at first he was calling my dog a dipshit instead of me because I called him a know it all first. But now that you cleared it up I now know why I have been called one. Thank you Captain Obvious.

Ok but for real I am not surprised that out of all the people I would get a response from a conflict that has nothing to do with them would be you. You almost never respond to me I guess this is the, "Now is the time to strike Drizza" moment. I dont care about your extreme views toward Islam as you do have them, (I have read your other threads especially, "The Muslim Religion" and the one talking about Islam isnt a sec of Christianity something along those lines. "Muhammad is a homophobe") So it comes to no surprise that you agree with the views of the OP and others. But you see me it becomes an eye sore when you have to read stuff people type to you with no proof. Where are these millions of muslims numbers gotten from? What statistic? The other question is if so how did they find it out of the Quran? What book was they reading none of this is in the Quran so how can they define this as Islam. Anyone can pull random numbers I can easily say millions of Christian pastors believe pedophilia is apart of the religion based of the stories I see on the news. But thats ignorant stereotype because I know the religion doesn't support it. Bring me the facts and I will offer my humble apologies otherwise I will keep the dipshit title .


See, more of that stereotype Muslim stuff. You’re the aggressor but you pretend to be a victim. Then again you also: Hate America, love Iran, condemn Israel, worship Norman Finkelstein, celebrate terrorists, and minimize the holocaust. So, it’s no real surprise…


Lol I thought the muslim stereotype was rag tag wearing, always screaming Allah, suicide bombing, women suppressing. Lmao worship Norman Finkelstine and celebrate terror, minimize the holocaust how did you come up with that conclusion? Also the views you posted are some of the views I got from American Government officials and those around the world. I dont hate my country but there is a lot I disagree with their actions as of many non muslim Americans.


Because I’m a lurker. I read more than I post. I’ve been reading all these threads on Israel, and honestly I think you masturbate to pictures of Norman Finkelstein and that your religion dictates all of your political opinions.


Of course religion will dictate some people's political opinions, how could the laws of your religion not affect the way you feel about something?
and, -> masturbate to pictures of Normal Finkelstein?
... right.

4686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
102 / F / Interested?
Offline
Posted 7/16/09
I believe that you're completely misinformed....these sources don't even seem the slightest bit reliant. I can say that Hadiths aren't always true and 100% relevant. I’m confident to say that half of them are bullshit anyways. If you want to find yourself such proof that supports your offensive article, then look for it in the Quran and find an exact verse. If that's not possible, stop creating problems.
Posted 7/16/09

drizza wrote:


Ahaz wrote:


drizza wrote:


Ahaz wrote:


drizza wrote:

Everyone lets thank Seraph for explaining the situation. I could have sworn at first he was calling my dog a dipshit instead of me because I called him a know it all first. But now that you cleared it up I now know why I have been called one. Thank you Captain Obvious.

Ok but for real I am not surprised that out of all the people I would get a response from a conflict that has nothing to do with them would be you. You almost never respond to me I guess this is the, "Now is the time to strike Drizza" moment. I dont care about your extreme views toward Islam as you do have them, (I have read your other threads especially, "The Muslim Religion" and the one talking about Islam isnt a sec of Christianity something along those lines. "Muhammad is a homophobe") So it comes to no surprise that you agree with the views of the OP and others. But you see me it becomes an eye sore when you have to read stuff people type to you with no proof. Where are these millions of muslims numbers gotten from? What statistic? The other question is if so how did they find it out of the Quran? What book was they reading none of this is in the Quran so how can they define this as Islam. Anyone can pull random numbers I can easily say millions of Christian pastors believe pedophilia is apart of the religion based of the stories I see on the news. But thats ignorant stereotype because I know the religion doesn't support it. Bring me the facts and I will offer my humble apologies otherwise I will keep the dipshit title .


See, more of that stereotype Muslim stuff. You’re the aggressor but you pretend to be a victim. Then again you also: Hate America, love Iran, condemn Israel, worship Norman Finkelstein, celebrate terrorists, and minimize the holocaust. So, it’s no real surprise…


Lol I thought the muslim stereotype was rag tag wearing, always screaming Allah, suicide bombing, women suppressing. Lmao worship Norman Finkelstine and celebrate terror, minimize the holocaust how did you come up with that conclusion? Also the views you posted are some of the views I got from American Government officials and those around the world. I dont hate my country but there is a lot I disagree with their actions as of many non muslim Americans.


Because I’m a lurker. I read more than I post. I’ve been reading all these threads on Israel, and honestly I think you masturbate to pictures of Norman Finkelstein and that your religion dictates all of your political opinions.


Dude seriously i had to edit out my whole post I dont want to engage in a "F*** you, no F*** u" war". It is very ignorant to say something like that all because of someone quoting facts from him. Many people use scholars as resources to prove a point but we dont think they are "masturbating to their pictures". If thats the case when republicans speak highly of Ronald Reagon all they want to do is just see butt naked pictures of him. I am a dipshit lets leave it at that.


yo drizza I got one for ya how old do you think Mary was when she was pregnant with jesus?? She had to be no older than 14 years old so well lets see that makes a God a pedophile by to day standards ha ha ha ha lol xP i think it's time for balance in this thread
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.