Created by bloodbunny
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
ASIANZZZZZZZZ!!!
Member
18956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / a little south fr...
Offline
Posted 7/5/09

aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


Dlazyb wrote:

KOREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


haha ur teh only one who said korea xD


sob sob TT3TT
Member
10315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/5/09 , edited 7/5/09

Dlazyb wrote:


aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


Dlazyb wrote:

KOREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


haha ur teh only one who said korea xD


sob sob TT3TT


She's not the only one!! LOVE FOR KOREA!! ♥ ♥
Member
10315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/5/09
The asians are ALL LOVE though... gahhhhhhhhhhhh I love them ALL to muchhh ;__; ♥♥
Korea, China, and Hong Kong are loveloveee ;3;

asdfjk poor Korea- ;__; not in the animu... *sobs*
Member
18956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / a little south fr...
Offline
Posted 7/5/09

Mango_Kimchi wrote:


Dlazyb wrote:


aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


Dlazyb wrote:

KOREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


haha ur teh only one who said korea xD


sob sob TT3TT


She's not the only on!! LOVE FOR KOREA!! ♥ ♥


yahoo!!!! *high fives*
Member
10315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/5/09

Dlazyb wrote:


Mango_Kimchi wrote:


Dlazyb wrote:


aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


Dlazyb wrote:

KOREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


haha ur teh only one who said korea xD


sob sob TT3TT


She's not the only on!! LOVE FOR KOREA!! ♥ ♥


yahoo!!!! *high fives*


*slaps back* yay for Koreaaaa!! xD
"Manseee!!"
Moderator
15105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / BOREDOM LAND \:D/
Offline
Posted 7/6/09

Dlazyb wrote:


aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


Dlazyb wrote:

KOREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


haha ur teh only one who said korea xD


sob sob TT3TT


nah that's fine xD lol why'd yah pick him??
Member
18956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / a little south fr...
Offline
Posted 7/6/09

aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


Dlazyb wrote:


aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


Dlazyb wrote:

KOREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


haha ur teh only one who said korea xD


sob sob TT3TT


nah that's fine xD lol why'd yah pick him??


haha cuz im korean!!! XD
Moderator
15105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / BOREDOM LAND \:D/
Offline
Posted 7/7/09

Dlazyb wrote:


aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


Dlazyb wrote:


aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


Dlazyb wrote:

KOREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


haha ur teh only one who said korea xD


sob sob TT3TT


nah that's fine xD lol why'd yah pick him??


haha cuz im korean!!! XD


RILY?? cool! how is it like there? :3
Member
18956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / a little south fr...
Offline
Posted 7/7/09

aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


Dlazyb wrote:


aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


Dlazyb wrote:


aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


Dlazyb wrote:

KOREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


haha ur teh only one who said korea xD


sob sob TT3TT


nah that's fine xD lol why'd yah pick him??


haha cuz im korean!!! XD


RILY?? cool! how is it like there? :3


when i went there last it was pretty awesome XD
Moderator
15105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / BOREDOM LAND \:D/
Offline
Posted 7/8/09

Dlazyb wrote:


aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


Dlazyb wrote:


aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


Dlazyb wrote:


aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


Dlazyb wrote:

KOREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


haha ur teh only one who said korea xD


sob sob TT3TT


nah that's fine xD lol why'd yah pick him??


haha cuz im korean!!! XD


RILY?? cool! how is it like there? :3


when i went there last it was pretty awesome XD


WOAH. so what place r u nows? :O
Member
313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/8/09
Japan!!! (cuz he's an otaku! hahaha)
then Hong Kong!!! (not because im from hk)hes soooo cute!!!!
Member
18956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / a little south fr...
Offline
Posted 7/8/09

aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


Dlazyb wrote:


aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


Dlazyb wrote:


aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


Dlazyb wrote:


aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


Dlazyb wrote:

KOREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


haha ur teh only one who said korea xD


sob sob TT3TT


nah that's fine xD lol why'd yah pick him??


haha cuz im korean!!! XD


RILY?? cool! how is it like there? :3


when i went there last it was pretty awesome XD


WOAH. so what place r u nows? :O


me live in us of a XD
Moderator
15105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / BOREDOM LAND \:D/
Offline
Posted 7/9/09

Dlazyb wrote:


aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


Dlazyb wrote:


aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


Dlazyb wrote:


aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


Dlazyb wrote:


aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


Dlazyb wrote:

KOREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


haha ur teh only one who said korea xD


sob sob TT3TT


nah that's fine xD lol why'd yah pick him??


haha cuz im korean!!! XD


RILY?? cool! how is it like there? :3


when i went there last it was pretty awesome XD


WOAH. so what place r u nows? :O


me live in us of a XD


COOL. nice ;D
Moderator
15105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / BOREDOM LAND \:D/
Offline
Posted 7/26/09
cool! HK is winning X3
Moderator
24499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ιn a мod мod world
Offline
Posted 8/12/09
NIPPON!!!!!!! NIPPON!!!!!!! NIPON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although I'm a Filipino...ASIAN RULEZZZZZ!!!!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.