First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Mods Only!
Posted 7/2/09
:) ok
so we need to decide
on the theme, the song, and
etc..


soo lets begin.
Posted 7/2/09
Idk! Let's do shugo chara next right now i'm doing happiness
Posted 7/2/09

xxxmidnight_gloryxxx wrote:

Idk! Let's do shugo chara next right now i'm doing happiness


haha ok .
is happiness an anime or is it
happy ppl?
Posted 7/2/09

Smily_Gurl wrote:


xxxmidnight_gloryxxx wrote:

Idk! Let's do shugo chara next right now i'm doing happiness


haha ok .
is happiness an anime or is it
happy ppl?


happy people! can u tell?Cause it's...
Posted 7/2/09

xxxmidnight_gloryxxx wrote:


Smily_Gurl wrote:


xxxmidnight_gloryxxx wrote:

Idk! Let's do shugo chara next right now i'm doing happiness


haha ok .
is happiness an anime or is it
happy ppl?


happy people! can u tell?Cause it's...


oh haha.
ok
i was kinda confused
Avi-Makers
1683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/2/09
hhmmh shugo chara is good
another idea
maybe ... toradora ??
Posted 7/2/09

xxfallin2hardxx wrote:

hhmmh shugo chara is good
another idea
maybe ... toradora ??


yeah thats good too
Avi-Makers
1683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/2/09
umm song wise kinda tricky i constantly change mine so maybe a reallly big playlist?
Posted 7/2/09

xxfallin2hardxx wrote:

umm song wise kinda tricky i constantly change mine so maybe a reallly big playlist?


ahha yeah
maybe a playlist
so we can get all
the songs we want
on there
Avi-Makers
1683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/2/09
so how should we start off such playlist??

*"this is the part where everyone screams a song name"
should we post a notice on the wall?
Posted 7/2/09

xxfallin2hardxx wrote:

so how should we start off such playlist??

*"this is the part where everyone screams a song name"
should we post a notice on the wall?


haengbok- super junior!
Avi-Makers
1683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/2/09

Smily_Gurl wrote:


xxfallin2hardxx wrote:

so how should we start off such playlist??

*"this is the part where everyone screams a song name"
should we post a notice on the wall?


haengbok- super junior!




Wish -OLIVIA Inspi- REIRA
Heart Goes Boom!! -Akiyama Mio
Free- Yamada Yu
Kyun x3-BUuubUu
Yes!-Eri Kitamura

Posted 7/2/09

xxfallin2hardxx wrote:


Smily_Gurl wrote:


xxfallin2hardxx wrote:

so how should we start off such playlist??

*"this is the part where everyone screams a song name"
should we post a notice on the wall?


haengbok- super junior!




Wish -OLIVIA Inspi- REIRA
Heart Goes Boom!! -Akiyama Mio
Free- Yamada Yu
Kyun x3-BUuubUu
Yes!-Eri Kitamura



Its you- super junior
Juliette- SHINee
Tell me your wish- snsd
Posted 7/3/09
how bout pop and exciting songs
like
In the End-Linkin' Park
Boom Boom Pow
Posted 7/6/09 , edited 7/6/09
ITS ONLY U MODS WHO CAN DO THIS! WHO PUT OTHER PEOPLE AS CREATORS!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.