WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Women that don't cook and clean are unattractive
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 7/2/09

YouAreDumb wrote:



If I explained to you what I meant it then it wouldn't be a very good secret , would it?


Lol and here I thought the "teacher" and "student" were supposed to have close relationships.
1283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Everywhere you wa...
Offline
Posted 7/2/09

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


YouAreDumb wrote:



If I explained to you what I meant it then it wouldn't be a very good secret , would it?


Lol and here I thought the "teacher" and "student" were supposed to have close relationships.

If you want to get close that's ok with me. I usually like to take things slow, but I can tell that's not your style.

I am assuming you accept my offer. Your first assignment is to answer these questions:

1. What have I got in my pocket?

2. What is the meaning of life?

3. What is the average flying speed of a European swallow?
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 7/2/09

YouAreDumb wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


YouAreDumb wrote:



If I explained to you what I meant it then it wouldn't be a very good secret , would it?


Lol and here I thought the "teacher" and "student" were supposed to have close relationships.

If you want to get close that's ok with me. I usually like to take things slow, but I can tell that's not your style.

I am assuming you accept my offer. Your first assignment is to answer these questions:

1. What have I got in my pocket?

2. What is the meaning of life?

3. What is the average flying speed of a European swallow?


It's just, I get the feeling we've talked before, like months ago.

lmao Why are you asking me random questions?
1283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Everywhere you wa...
Offline
Posted 7/2/09

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


YouAreDumb wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


YouAreDumb wrote:



If I explained to you what I meant it then it wouldn't be a very good secret , would it?


Lol and here I thought the "teacher" and "student" were supposed to have close relationships.

If you want to get close that's ok with me. I usually like to take things slow, but I can tell that's not your style.

I am assuming you accept my offer. Your first assignment is to answer these questions:

1. What have I got in my pocket?

2. What is the meaning of life?

3. What is the average flying speed of a European swallow?


It's just, I get the feeling we've talked before, like months ago.

You're probably remembering one of your dreams




lmao Why are you asking me random questions?

Answer the questions
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 7/2/09

YouAreDumb wrote:



1. What have I got in my pocket?
- Money?

2. What is the meaning of life?
- Live life to the fullest

3. What is the average flying speed of a European swallow?
- 40 mph

So random =__=;;
657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Silverspring Mary...
Offline
Posted 7/2/09
Lol this is a weird conversation. But almost all things weird are interesting too *reads more*.
1283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Everywhere you wa...
Offline
Posted 7/2/09

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


YouAreDumb wrote:



1. What have I got in my pocket?
- Money?

2. What is the meaning of life?
- Live life to the fullest

3. What is the average flying speed of a European swallow?
- 40 mph

So random =__=;;

Ok, you passed that test. Now take a naked picture of yourself and send it to me.
Posted 7/2/09
Obvious troll is obvious


/thread
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 7/2/09

YouAreDumb wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


YouAreDumb wrote:



1. What have I got in my pocket?
- Money?

2. What is the meaning of life?
- Live life to the fullest

3. What is the average flying speed of a European swallow?
- 40 mph

So random =__=;;

Ok, you passed that test. Now take a naked picture of yourself and send it to me.


If you want to see a naked chick, why don't you google it?
1283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Everywhere you wa...
Offline
Posted 7/2/09

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


YouAreDumb wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


YouAreDumb wrote:



1. What have I got in my pocket?
- Money?

2. What is the meaning of life?
- Live life to the fullest

3. What is the average flying speed of a European swallow?
- 40 mph

So random =__=;;

Ok, you passed that test. Now take a naked picture of yourself and send it to me.


If you want to see a naked chick, why don't you google it?
Because I want to see you?
361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Brazil
Offline
Posted 7/2/09

YouAreDumb wrote:

Ok, you passed that test. Now take a naked picture of yourself and send it to me.


Lol, you have already been reported to the moderators and you keep on writing non-sensical sexism? Man, and your username is YOUareDumb! I think you wrote that wrong... wow, you can't even tell the difference between the words "you" and "I"!

And you have a really big ego for someone who isn't smart AT ALL. I say big ego for assuming you're superior to women and for assuming only the men who require a woman to cook for him are good men. It's actually quite the opposite, but I'm sensing you won't understand a word of what I just typed (if you didn't get this last sentence either, it's simple: you might not get my explanations because you're dumb - shit, that sentence was too long for you too!!)
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 7/2/09

YouAreDumb wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


YouAreDumb wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


YouAreDumb wrote:



1. What have I got in my pocket?
- Money?

2. What is the meaning of life?
- Live life to the fullest

3. What is the average flying speed of a European swallow?
- 40 mph

So random =__=;;

Ok, you passed that test. Now take a naked picture of yourself and send it to me.


If you want to see a naked chick, why don't you google it?
Because I want to see you?


Hm. We're spamming your thread
361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Brazil
Offline
Posted 7/2/09

YouAreDumb wrote:

Because I want to see you?


Lol, are you asking that? That's not how the interrogation mark is used, lmfao!!
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 7/2/09

DarkYuri wrote:


YouAreDumb wrote:

Because I want to see you?


Lol, are you asking that? That's not how the interrogation mark is used, lmfao!!


It's quite different, don't you think?
Ronin
95039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/2/09
Yet another dumb thread.

Locked
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.