WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
Music is special? (read post)
Posted 7/3/09
Well, i dont know about for u guys, but when i listen to music, it seems like so much more than just a mix of sounds. it feels like i can feel the emotions of the people who played the music. So what do u guys think? is music just a bunch of sounds? or is there a deeper emotional element that cannot be explained?
Posted 7/3/09
I feel sleepy when i listen to music. Lol ^^
Posted 7/3/09
I listen to music because it makes me feel good ;D that and alot of times I listen to it to relate to certain situations that not alot of people can relate to :3
Posted 7/3/09
^ what he said.
5599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/3/09
Music is a powerful medium of expression. It's definitely not just sounds. It can hypnotize, excite, depress, and manipulate people.
Posted 7/3/09

Fortuna wrote:

Music is a powerful medium of expression. It's definitely not just sounds. It can hypnotize, excite, depress, and manipulate people.


whoa wait hypnotize??? o_O can u give a link to an example of this or post o pic or something? lol it sounds interesting ^^
Posted 7/3/09
I think it is just sounds, really. But if they're the right sounds, something inside you just clicks, maybe. And the lyrics have a big impact, too.
5599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/3/09 , edited 7/3/09

chzna wrote:


Fortuna wrote:

Music is a powerful medium of expression. It's definitely not just sounds. It can hypnotize, excite, depress, and manipulate people.


whoa wait hypnotize??? o_O can u give a link to an example of this or post o pic or something? lol it sounds interesting ^^


Lol...It sounded cool so I put it there ^^". Basically, you know how sometimes you can almost not resist tapping your foot? Music gets you like that sometimes. A few seconds of hypnosis perhaps? xP
1284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / on EARTH
Offline
Posted 7/3/09
im guessing it will sound different according to wavelengths
7716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M / Florida, US
Offline
Posted 7/3/09
I think music can be a auditory medium for for our senses and mind. Our minds can travel anywhere dependent on how we are affected by the music.
Posted 7/3/09

Fortuna wrote:


chzna wrote:


Fortuna wrote:

Music is a powerful medium of expression. It's definitely not just sounds. It can hypnotize, excite, depress, and manipulate people.


whoa wait hypnotize??? o_O can u give a link to an example of this or post o pic or something? lol it sounds interesting ^^


Lol...It sounded cool so I put it there ^^". Basically, you know how sometimes you can almost not resist tapping your foot? Music gets you like that sometimes. A few seconds of hypnosis perhaps? xP


ah i c lol
You must be logged in to post.