First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Have you ever seriously hurt your sibling(s)?
12767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/3/09
Well, not me. But my sister stabbed me with a sharp pencil. It hurt ^^
17864 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Right in your scr...
Offline
Posted 7/4/09
Yes. I threw something at my little sister when she was 3 years old because she ripped my paper dolls. (I know, that was stupid.) I noticed afterwards that there were blood on my shirt and my sister's head was bleeding. D=

53942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 7/4/09
If persuading my sister into Suicide isn't one then... not really...
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 7/4/09

Nyarth wrote:

If persuading my sister into Suicide isn't one then... not really...



That's TERRIBLE! O_O
53942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 7/4/09

Kippu wrote:


Nyarth wrote:

If persuading my sister into Suicide isn't one then... not really...



That's TERRIBLE! O_O


She ate my last cookie! I had to take some sort of action...
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 7/4/09

Nyarth wrote:


Kippu wrote:


Nyarth wrote:

If persuading my sister into Suicide isn't one then... not really...



That's TERRIBLE! O_O


She ate my last cookie! I had to take some sort of action...


What if because of that one cookie, she actually did--whoa! whoa! whoa! did you just say she stole your cookie?! Well then! That's crossing the line.
Posted 7/4/09
Yeah, punched my bro in the stomach once because HE ATE MY LAST NUTTY BAR
53942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 7/4/09

Kippu wrote:


Nyarth wrote:


Kippu wrote:


Nyarth wrote:

If persuading my sister into Suicide isn't one then... not really...



That's TERRIBLE! O_O


She ate my last cookie! I had to take some sort of action...


What if because of that one cookie, she actually did--whoa! whoa! whoa! did you just say she stole your cookie?! Well then! That's crossing the line.


It was WHITE/MILK chocolate chip! No one gets in the way of my love for milk chocolate chip cookies!
Posted 7/4/09
never
Posted 7/4/09
when i was 4y my sis throw me from window i dont why ven ??? even my family dont know but thx god im still alive
3498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Nowheresville, MI
Offline
Posted 7/4/09
Oh hell yeah! My brother sprayed me with the hose and took off running. I just happened to have some scissors in my hand. I nailed him in the head on a run at about 10-15 yards. After a few stitches the little wanker was good to go. It never happened again.
Posted 7/4/09
yeah, we got into a lot of fights. she once threw a video tape or something at the back of my head and i bled like crazy. i think thats how i got the scar. i threw this music thing at her eye.. ouch, and just a bunch of scratches and punches here and there
Posted 7/4/09
No. Just teasing. (:
47831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Massachusetts
Offline
Posted 7/4/09

Nyarth wrote:
It was WHITE/MILK chocolate chip! No one gets in the way of my love for milk chocolate chip cookies!

Me Unless they're crunchy and hard

Me and my brother fought all the time when we were young I also made my other brother bleed using a spoon.
66 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/14/09
yep ...
i broke my sisters finger......
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.